• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hotdogs

What do you prefer on yours?

• Ketchup

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Mustard

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Relish

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Onions

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Chili

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Cheese

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Sauerkraut

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Peppers

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Sauce

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
A "Michigan Coney" Coney sauce on these is basicly grilled meat (very finely ground),finally chopped grilled onion, and spices
including believe it or not cinimon (minute amount). No Liquid in the sause. Found along the I-94 corrider west From Detriot to
the Ind. Border and North into the Flint/Saginaw area.

I like 3 at a time. 2 with mustard,1 without, extra onion on all 3.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Yeah, prices are bad during the game. I'll give you that.

But when I go to Wrigley, we always sit in the bleachers. We also get in line to enter the ballpark as soon as the gates open so we can get the front row (bleacher seats are first come, first served). This puts us in the ballpark two hours before game time. For that first hour, all food at concessions is half off the regular price (obviously not alcohol). So we always eat as soon as we get our seats and that saves some money. I think I got a coke and a hotdog for $6 when I was there last week.

Their prices are still inflated though. Which makes no fucking sense. Your team sucks ass and you still have great attendance. Why not save them some money and lower your food and beverage costs a little? God forbid you give a break to the people who support this horseshit team every year.

Oh man, I can eat the shit out of some hot dogs.

Mustard, sauerkraut.

Mustard, ketchup, relish.

Chili, cheese, bacon.

A real hotdog like a koser "hebrew national" or a skin on "koegels" don't need any toppings. Although toppings recomended. Dem jews sure can make a good dog fah sure

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Beef only, and proper...

stuffedfranks.JPG

I like the idea but it doesn't look like you can pick that up. Reminds me of something I got at Chester Downs. A reuben with a split pretzel as the bread. Sounds nice, right? Try eating this fucking thing. No way to keep it all together. First bite and kraut and dressing shooting out everywhere. Can't keep the meat in either since trying to bite through the pretzel makes the meat slide out. The shit was on the ground, in my lap, all over my hands. Mind you, I want to read my program to pick a horse for next race. What a mess.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I like the idea but it doesn't look like you can pick that up. Reminds me of something I got at Chester Downs. A reuben with a split pretzel as the bread. Sounds nice, right? Try eating this fucking thing. No way to keep it all together. First bite and kraut and dressing shooting out everywhere. Can't keep the meat in either since trying to bite through the pretzel makes the meat slide out. The shit was on the ground, in my lap, all over my hands. Mind you, I want to read my program to pick a horse for next race. What a mess.

Is that mashed potatoes and cheese with paprika?

^^ Tis... And you bake them till just a crispy around the edges. Eat with knife and fork...

Called a stuffed frank. They used to serve them at the school cafeteria when I was little.

They really are much better than You Might think...

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I like my hotdogs cooked over an open fire til they're crispy and split. Then just ketchup, mustard and relish.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Put on everything...
hot dog vendor: "what do ya mean everythin-"
EEEEVVVVVEERRRYYYTHHIIIINNGG!!!!

a "michigan coney" coney sauce on these is basicly grilled meat (very finely ground),finally chopped grilled onion, and spices
including believe it or not cinimon (minute amount). No liquid in the sause. Found along the i-94 corrider west from detriot to
the ind. Border and north into the flint/saginaw area.

I like 3 at a time. 2 with mustard,1 without, extra onion on all 3.
that reminds me of a place in bay city called "red lion". Best coney dogs ever. Well, until it burned down anyways

Ketchup. Mustard. Onions.

All are great on hotdogs.

Shifty

O.G.
I generally like ketchup. However, not on hotdogs. :dunno:

... just thought I'd let you all know. Fascinating, right? :D