• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hotdogs

What do you prefer on yours?

• Ketchup

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Mustard

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Relish

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Onions

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Chili

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Cheese

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Sauerkraut

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Peppers

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hot Sauce

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This

hotdogs-700-06bco3.jpg

The danish variation

Just mustard does the trick. But lately I do mustard relish and onion. I have no problem with a pickle and celery salt as well if not tomato too. Maybe an occasional chili cheese dog here or there (once every year or two).

Hotdogs are gross. And I don't likr the condiments either. When I eat a cheeseburger, its just the burger, cheese and bun.

My cousin is vegetarian and he made me some of these once:

morningstar-veggie-dogs.jpg

Have to say they weren't bad if you put mustard on them. Not great but not that bad either, I thought. Enough that I would grab a pack if I run by the veg section at my local food purveyor.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Hotdog: ketchup, mustard, relish and onion.
Coney dog: coney sauce, onions, and cheese.

Ever had a bacon wrapped hotdog? Pretty much the best food ever. Also, best place to eat a hotdog: Wrigley Field. Wash it down with an Old Style.

Ever had a bacon wrapped hotdog? Pretty much the best food ever. Also, best place to eat a hotdog: Wrigley Field. Wash it down with an Old Style.

I've thought about going back to Wrigley just for the food. It's worth the admission by itself.

There is a place around where I live that serves all beef dogs topped off with marinated grilled kobe beef. I'll take that topping for my 'other' selection. Otherwise, everything above besides ketchup :)

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I also really love pretzel dogs! You know like a hot dog wrapped in a pretzel? It's ahhhmazing!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Spicy Ballpark brand mustard, onions, cheese & hot peppers.

Oh, and Klinger was right...Tony Paco's hot dogs are fucking amazing. Or at least they were 20 years ago, when I tried them.

Shifty

O.G.

What does coney sauce taste like? :yummie: