• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Olympic Babes

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Re: Hottest Olympians

Josefine Oqvist
She´s not in the Swedish team. She had a baby earlier this year and missed the olympics.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Julia Goerges (Germany Tennis) Watched her the other day... those shots from behind while she was waiting for serve were tremendous!

julia_goerges_hot_celebration-2.jpg

Plus, her tits are huge and bounce around nicely.

Can't remember too many particular names, but it seems like every time I watch tv these days there's a smoking hot girl competing in some event or another. The German women's beach volleyball duo was particularly yummie. I don't know their names, but it's 2 GORGEOUS blondes with bodies like race horses. :drool2:
Hey,
I think it must be Sara Goller and Laura Ludwig http://www.beachvolleyball-live.com/beachteam.php

I like some girls from hockey, but don't know their names... looks better than women's soccer :D

Actually, I don't think it's her you saw during the opening ceremony 'cause she's not even in the aussie athletic team for the Olympics.
http://london2012.olympics.com.au/athlete-search?sport=AF74D71A-5056-B04A-537192AA8499A569

No, I didn't see Michelle Jenneke in the opening ceremony. I just saw that video on Yahoo and thought she was an olympian because every other story on their homepage is about the Olympics. Even so, she is pretty cute in that video.

There was also a cute long-jumper who was kicked off her team just before the Olympics for for saying something controversial online. She wasn't from team USA. Does anyone know who she is?

There was also a cute long-jumper who was kicked off her team just before the Olympics for for saying something controversial online. She wasn't from team USA. Does anyone know who she is?

Voula Papachristou She's Greek.

There's a few handball players as well that are pretty hot, my favourite is Eduarda Amorim.

I'm not particularly head-over-heels for any of them, but Hope Solo's not bad looking

gty_hope_solo_jef_120710_wg.jpg