• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Olympic Babes

Re: Who's the hottest female Olympian?

11/20 & I didn't appreciate the giant WRONG! after the ones where I didn't agree with the majority on...>_>

Yeah, it was odd that they had the chick who totally blew it for the female gymnastic team in 2008 but not any of the hotter girls...mebby it came down to age at the time or something because I think she was the oldest of the lot...

This isn't even a game. It's just a poll.

Hottest Olympians

Yeah, there's the sports aspect of it all- fellowship, competition, achievement, blah, blah, blah.... Beyond all of that "faster, higher, stronger" Olympic crap, it's worth watching simply to see some sport hotties. If you've seen any exceptionally hot Olympic athlete,why not post him/her here for all of us to enjoy?

Personally, I've spent a lot of time watching Kazakhstan's Yaroslava Shvedova (tennis).

yaroslava_shvedova_bikini.jpg

Who has been on everyone else's radar?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Hottest Olympians

Alex Morgan is yummie.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Why don't they just call it the Muslimpics and have done with it?
:flame:

Can't remember too many particular names, but it seems like every time I watch tv these days there's a smoking hot girl competing in some event or another. The German women's beach volleyball duo was particularly yummie. I don't know their names, but it's 2 GORGEOUS blondes with bodies like race horses. :drool2:

I watched some of the opening ceremony, and there were a ton of hot olympian babes! I heard that like 70% of the athletes are banging each other every night.

Most of that Netherlands field hockey team is supposed to be pretty hot. There is also a brunette USA athlete who is some kind of sprinter or hurdler who is really cute. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I watched some of the opening ceremony, and there were a ton of hot olympian babes! I heard that like 70% of the athletes are banging each other every night.

Most of that Netherlands field hockey team is supposed to be pretty hot. There is also a brunette USA athlete who is some kind of sprinter or hurdler who is really cute. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Lolo Jones. http://www.runlolorun.com/