• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot Olympic Babes

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Re: Hottest Olympians

Stephanie Rice (australian swimmer)

stephanie-rice.jpg

art-rice5-420x0.jpg

olympic-hotties-rice1.jpg

really hot!!!!

DuanCulo

Staff member
I like a lot about Noora Räty (ice hockey) and Enni Rukajärvi (snowboarding). How about you?

Attachments

• _MG_5999.jpg
    _MG_5999.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 884329.jpg
    884329.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 143

DuanCulo

Staff member

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't follow the Olympics, or most any sport other than racing. But since Lindsey Vonn has been hanging around the F1 paddock quite frequently over the past few years, I've come to appreciate what a major cutie she is.

And considering how many surgeries she's had on her knees/legs, I'm amazed that she can wear short skirts and dresses... and look damn good while wearing them. :yesyes:

lindsey-vonn-lewis-hamilton-dating-grand-prix-018.jpg

Also, I think that Tiger Woods should have his head examined for two-timing this babe (and clearly for other reasons too)... and Lewis Hamilton should get out of the friend zone with her and get on with a winner, and get away from pop star and Kardashian slumming. Lay down with dogs, man, and you'll eventually get fleas.

Sheeet (Clay Davis shout out)... if a girl this hot was following me around the world, planting a kiss on my cheek every time I got into my multi-million dollar grand prix car, I'd expect to hear angels playing harps... cause I'd surely be dead.

f1-united-states-gp-2016-l-to-r-race-winner-lewis-hamilton-mercedes-amg-f1-celebrates-with.jpg