• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6671159, member: 579739"]Seriously? They're remaking Poltergeist? That's so stupid. Poltergeist does not need remade. I don't typically like older movies, but Poltergeist is a classic and doesn't need to be remade, period. That'd be like remaking The Shining. Stupid idea. Classics are classics for a reason.

Don't you know that Hollywood is out of new ideas?

They're also tragically out of old ideas. :-D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I own the first two on DVD. Love them so I do. James Karen and Thom Matthews are one of my all time favourite double acts. They nail ever line in every situation perfectly. Like in the second movie James Karen's character Ed thinks that because the dead are rising from their graves that God has made it happen as revenge for him making a career out of robbing the dead. So Ed drops to his knees in the middle of the graveyard and starts praying for forgiveness for robbing all the graves. And they are surrounded by zombies and the zombies are getting closer by the second.

It went something like this....

Ed (dropping to his knees): "I'm sorry!. Oh God I'm so sorry!!!"
Joey (as he grabs Ed's jacket): "I've got a feeling he ain't listening right now. Get up!."

In the middle of the dead coming back to life (for whatever reason) you don't drop to your knees in the middle of a group of zombies and start to pray LMFAO!. There are MANY MANY moments between these two actors that are memorable. Both movies have the two actors in them but they play completely different roles in both movies. Like in the second movie Joey says something like "I've got a feeling like we've been here before!" as he's slowly turning into a zombie and Ed just nods in approval. Same situation (zombie outbreak and they get infected as well... just as different characters).

The first two hold the 80s atmosphere perfectly in them. The second movie is criminally underrated so it is. It captures the whole ghost town type atmosphere perfectly when the shit hits the fan and the group are the only ones left in the town... besides the undead as the army have quarantined the place. The first two Return of the Living Dead movies are the only ones I like and own. They are great pieces of the 80s horror genre.

Check the main theme out for a kick ass tune!

I still love that song Burn when Ed pulls himself into the cremetorium oven.

Oh yes, I know! Most everything that's made now is a remake or a sequel. Some things are original, but most are based off books, remade, prequels, or sequels.

or a shitty romance comedy. i swear they use the same story every time then roll detail dice to fill out the rest... "oh look, this time the guy works at an aquarium and the girl has a snotty best friend!"

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
or a shitty romance comedy. i swear they use the same story every time then roll detail dice to fill out the rest... "oh look, this time the guy works at an aquarium and the girl has a snotty best friend!"

Hahaha! Well some of them are good. I liked No Strings Attached and This Means War. A large part of why I wanted to see This Means War was because Chelsea Handler was in it. I love her! Who says girls with potty mouths aren't sexy?

But yeah, most of them are exactly what you said. Same story, different people, different details.

Hondarobot

Banned
Hahaha! Well some of them are good. I liked No Strings Attached and This Means War. A large part of why I wanted to see This Means War was because Chelsea Handler was in it. I love her! Who says girls with potty mouths aren't sexy?

But yeah, most of them are exactly what you said. Same story, different people, different details.

What's the deal with not watching "The Thing" naked yet, and posting a review?

New requirements: You have to wear aviator sunglasses and drink J&B Scotch while watching the movie. Do you want to win this contest or not?

:pimpdaddy

Harley Spencer

What's the deal with not watching "The Thing" naked yet, and posting a review?

New requirements: You have to wear aviator sunglasses and drink J&B Scotch while watching the movie. Do you want to win this contest or not?

:pimpdaddy

Well, like I said, I have it on my Netflix DVD queue, but it has yet to even be sent out. My guy has had Fido and Michael Clayton for weeks now, still has yet to watch them, which means I still have yet to be able to return those two in order to get The Thing sent out.

Patience.

Oh, how am I supposed to properly see the movie while wearing sunglasses? I can drink scotch and wear aviator sunglasses for you in the nude separately from watching The Thing.

Oh, how am I supposed to properly see the movie while wearing sunglasses? I can drink scotch and wear aviator sunglasses for you in the nude separately from watching The Thing.

it is a free country

Chelsea Handler is awesome... i had a thing for her since she was on "girls behaving badly"

it is a free country

Chelsea Handler is awesome... i had a thing for her since she was on "girls behaving badly"

Hondarobot

Banned
Well, like I said, I have it on my Netflix DVD queue, but it has yet to even be sent out. My guy has had Fido and Michael Clayton for weeks now, still has yet to watch them, which means I still have yet to be able to return those two in order to get The Thing sent out.

Patience.

Doh!

You can buy the dvd for $10 or less, the J&B Scotch and aviator glasses are props related to the movie, which is a great idea.

It's a package deal, and lots of people here will luv it.

Check list:

Sunglasses

Scotch

DVD

Hondarobot

Banned
Oh, and you don't need to wear the sunglasses while actually watching the movie, just put them on for picture sets.

Harley Spencer

Oh, and you don't need to wear the sunglasses while actually watching the movie, just put them on for picture sets.

Well, we don't have any movie stores where I live. We had a Blockbuster, but they tore it down last summer due to the competition with Netflix, Hulu, Redbox, etc. So it'll be hard to find that DVD anywhere around me. And I don't have a driver's license, so can't expect me to just up and drive to another town to find a movie store. We'll have to wait for Netflix.

Hondarobot

Banned
Well, we don't have any movie stores where I live. We had a Blockbuster, but they tore it down last summer due to the competition with Netflix, Hulu, Redbox, etc. So it'll be hard to find that DVD anywhere around me. And I don't have a driver's license, so can't expect me to just up and drive to another town to find a movie store. We'll have to wait for Netflix.

Ah damn, this would have been a great picture set.

Harley Spencer

Wait wait wait. No Strings Attached isn't the movie I was thinking of that I liked. It was Friends with Benefits.