• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hillary Duff

Damm still love to see her sexy ass :D

iamforever said:
i would eat her out. especially her asshole!

:eek:

Re: Hillary Duff's rack

stu0008 said:
She can sing fine I listen to hardcore death metal (lamb of god,slipknot,system of a down,god forbid) and some of her songs are enjoyable especially with a video if you know what I mean.
i agree 100%, except for your choice of bands. i like the older stuff. slayer, maiden, priest, yada yada.

Re: Hillary Duff's rack

iamforever said:
i agree 100%, except for your choice of bands. i like the older stuff. slayer, maiden, priest, yada yada.

LMAO i think you better go back to school stu0008

First of all

Slipknot is a fake metal band
System is the same, all mallcore garbage.
God Forbid is a metalcore band and an ok band and lamb of god OWN:D

i think you quoted the wrong guy. but ill tell you. slipknot is crap. i saw them ozzfest 05. they arent good. maybe thats why they only played that one show.

Last edited:

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about Hillary Duff. A very good looking girl, decent actress and passable pop singer.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

jumbo_jim said:
Isn't this supposed to be a thread about Hillary Duff. A very good looking girl, decent actress and passable pop singer.

Now Jim, if you are going to insist on logic as a part of this thread, we just can't talk to you anymore.

Logic, what is logic. Nothing wrong on a small tangent. Was just a little dissapointed when I seen reply's in this lovlies thread and no new pics for me to enjoy.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

jumbo_jim said:
Logic, what is logic. Nothing wrong on a small tangent. Was just a little dissapointed when I seen reply's in this lovlies thread and no new pics for me to enjoy.

Ok, Ok, fine. We will talk to you after all.