• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hillary Duff's rack

She looks so good in the first of those two pics, but in the second her face does not looks as good as it usually does.

Stopped watching Lizzie McGuire as I couldn't concentrate cause of Hillary's hotness.

jversluis88

Banned

I was going to comment on the error of her alleged age, because she is 18. However, I then saw when this thread was actually started.

Anyway, she's really hot, and about the only good thing Joel Madden ever did.

isit me or after she turned 18 and got her teeth done, her face just looks really different, its longer and just not as cute as she was like in the movie Cheaper by the Dozan... maybe its me

haha looked bug eyed lol still take tho

Maybe it's just me, but I think she looked way hotter a year or 2 ago. It seems that everytime I see her on tv or in a magazine she's gotten skinnier. You can see it in her face.

Although Hilary is getting skinnier, I don't think she is at a stage where she could be described as too skinny. She is still very good looking just as long as she doesn't force herself to get stick thin.

I wanna see some of them behind shots. Nice ass :D

Cute, hot, stunning, great. Those are all words to sum up how she looks in the different pictures in that link.

Re: Hillary Duff

I think she looks good.But I hate when girls think they are fat and lose a bunch of weight... And there boobs get real tiny .. That sucks