• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hillary Duff

Slaughter said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access to this document on this server.

:eek:

My apologies, I'm still learning my P's & Q's. I was trying to correct it before I got my knuckles rapped. You beat me to it.:bowdown:

Did anyone see her on Letterman today? Wow, they were kinda mean to her.... but she was so cute. She is a beautiful lady. Lol, letterman was so funny with her. I felt kind of bad for her, but oh well.... she is rich and hot, she'll get over it.

Did anyone see her on Letterman today? Wow, they were kinda mean to her.... but she was so cute. She is a beautiful lady. Lol, letterman was so funny with her. I felt kind of bad for her, but oh well.... she is rich and hot, she'll get over it.

That was shown in the U.K. last night and I have to agree they were harsh on her. Also agree she was looking very good on it.

Anybody see her when she was on the Tonight show a few years ago?

She just turned 16 and was looking buying a vehicle....Leno asked her what type of vehicle she liked....

Her reply was "I just love Hummers!" LMAO

The other guest was Howie Mandel and he was just crawling up his seat wanting to say something and Leno stopped him...they cut away for a commercial and when they came back her face was Beet Red...Howie must have explained it to her during the break.

That was so Funny!

GR8WN

Is it me or every teenager now when they hit 18 or so they become skinny farts? then all say the same thing "i wanna get my boobs back or i wanna gain weight"

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

Saw her in a movie dated 2005 so that would make her what, 17 then? She looked as pretty as ever acting just like a regular person. Then 18 and anorexia here we come.

Saw her in a movie dated 2005 so that would make her what, 17 then? She looked as pretty as ever acting just like a regular person. Then 18 and anorexia here we come.

No way, I think she is not anorexia ! I just like the way she is.

Dude you make a good point. she does look hotter before she lost all the weight. i dont think she is or was anorexic. still even now she is still hot! LOL