• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Rey C., what's up with your girlfriend?

It is one thing to hold these beliefs (a lot of evangelicals do) and that is fine. It is quite another for a politician that must represent all their constituents to voice such opinions. She no longer holds political office and I am afraid that is a good thing. We understand that you don't like Obama 'Chele, I am not real fond of him myself but now all you are doing is hurting the efforts of other Republicans. Go to divinity school if you want to be a pastor but please stay the hell out of politics.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What I don't get is, she's against gay marriage... but she's married to a gay. So... ya know... uh... :dunno:

But I'll be honest, as long as she'd promise not to talk (or speak in tongues - only use her tongue), I'd still blow some hotel points on her. A weekend at the Marriott over by the airport, a couple of pizzas, a case of bottled water and a supersize bottle of K-Y Warming UltraGel Personal... yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. :yesyes:

As long as she doesn't have your home address (and you don't fall asleep with her), you guys just don't appreciate the pleasures you can experience with a truly insane woman.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
They say insane women are the best in bed

True but don't be overly chivalrous with them or you'll find yourself in a 4 year relationship with one. Maybe doing it again and again following a pattern of consistency that is never broken or even forks away at an interval.

Stick your dick in the cuckoo-bird but jump outta the window after you spill your goo.

Fat chicks especially if the have big noses give amazing blow jobs. They're always hungry and they never have to come up for air. Next time you find a gal that unappealing let her peel off your drawers and you'll be happy she did.

Have you been reading my diary??

You can't count on anyone who can't be held accountable. She might be a nice lady and a kind soul but unfortunately a lost cause. Love her forever but never enter her body again.

I left California to get away from one and convinced the other one to go back home to Georgia. I'm a bit of a sucker that can be manipulated so I need extreme distance to keep from getting close again.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Fat chicks especially if the have big noses give amazing blow jobs. They're always hungry and they never have to come up for air. Next time you find a gal that unappealing let her peel off your drawers and you'll be happy she did.

100% true! Omg where on earth do they find their sexual talents from? They give the best head period! Smh...unreal:D

100% true! Omg where on earth do they find their sexual talents from?

Through bad self-esteem knowing a man's dick is not like a bus to her that cums around every 15 minutes. More like waiting for aliens to come down to earth to probe her. Lighting don't strike twice especially from outer space even though Captain Kirk'll fuck anyone or anything being even more shameless than Tony Dorsett.

Ayelet Shaked and Tzipi Hotovely are nuts like Bachman and Palin. Shaked and Hotovely are much better than politcians, and one or both them may be the Prime Minister of Israel one day in the future.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I don't care what her beliefs are. Just somebody...get her and those other ghouls out from underneath my house.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This is not Barry's fault. He's just another piece in the puzzle.

It is one thing to hold these beliefs (a lot of evangelicals do) and that is fine. It is quite another for a politician that must represent all their constituents to voice such opinions. She no longer holds political office and I am afraid that is a good thing. We understand that you don't like Obama 'Chele, I am not real fond of him myself but now all you are doing is hurting the efforts of other Republicans. Go to divinity school if you want to be a pastor but please stay the hell out of politics.

Evangelicals... Christians. Get it right.

Christians are supposed to be in politics.

She's is a female, she can't be a pastor.

:hatsoff: