• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Kids - Santa's Dead! :-O LOL!

This is just wrong...but funny in a sick way. LOL! :eek: :1orglaugh :D :rofl:

santaclaus5yr.jpg

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Talk about being a grinch, That would be horrible :weeping:

He probably took his own life while listening to all the ungrateful little kids complain about the toys they got.

Ax3C

Banned
(evil snicker)

[MOM]: Okay, Lil' Johnny, because you've been such a good little boy, we're gonna take you some place really special today!

[LIL' JONNY]: Oh boy! Oh boy! ... Where, Mommy? Where, Daddy?

[DAD]: It's a surprise, son. Close your eyes now; we're almost there.

The family quietly walks through the graveyard and stands in front of Santa Clause's head-stone.

[DAD]: Okay, John-John, you can open your eyes now.

[LIL' JOHNNY]: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[LIL' JOHNNY]: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

[LIL' JOHNNY]: I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!

Twenty-five years from that day, the Austin SWAT team is summoned on an emergency call to the Tower at The Univeristy Of Texas where Lil' Johnny has gone completely fucking nuts and is shooting people from the top floor (just like Charles Whitman).

[LIL' JOHNNY]: NO, YOU SAD, PATHETIC FUCKERS!!! SANTA CLAUS IS NOT DEAD!!! HE DID NOT DIE!!!! THAT WAS NOT HIS HEAD-STONE!!!! DIE, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS!!! WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHUT UP AND JUST FUCKING DIE!!!

Last edited:
That pic is just sick, but I'm curious if the headstone is real or not....sick sick sick

asianxxx....you jsut HAD to recall the Kent State University incident...lol! What a fucked up day that was... :eek: :(

See how traumatizing it is for kids to learn that Santa is really VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX (or cash & layaway lmao)...???

Ax3C

Banned
Nightfly said:
asianxxx....you jsut HAD to recall the Kent State University incident...lol! What a fucked up day that was... :eek: :(

See how traumatizing it is for kids to learn that Santa is really VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX (or cash & layaway lmao)...???

I was actually referencing Charles Whitman, the former United States Marine Lance Corporal who upon stabbing his mother and wife to death, then barricaded himself in the University of Texas Tower in Austin, Texas on 01 August 66 and shot at University of Texas students, killing ten civilians.

It was later found out during his autopsy that he had a malignant brain tumor to which neuropathologists attribute his rage and violence. Large quantities of amphetamines were also found in his bloostream as well, thereby serving to enhance and contribute to his disorder.

http://tower.jdedman.com/

(Yes, people ... I know it's not "P.C." to make fun of or diminish a traumatic event such as that described above. I know better than to reduce that tragedy to the mere mundane.)

You gotta admit, though ... it was a morbid, but somewhat funny little story.

lol.... poor guy lived to be a 164 though, must be the crisp northern climate......
wait a minute!!!

santa claus dosent.....

1836-2000!! whas he that old??? poor guy anyway :eek:
does anybody knows if there is any sons of santa to keep on bringing me my xmas presents? If he had a daughter i would like her to bring me my presents...do you know her email or do u have any pic of her?:nanner:

This is a genuine billboard from the London Evening Standard from a couple of weeks ago.

It was about a guy who dressed up in a Santa outfit and killed someone.

But imagine if you were a six year old reading it...

Attachments

• 24_11_05_2029.jpg
    24_11_05_2029.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 157
vromos said:
If he had a daughter i would like her to bring me my presents...do you know her email or do u have any pic of her?:nanner:

I dunno if you'd want to, since she must be pretty old herself by now. Maybe she has a granddaughter though... ;)