• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariah Milano European Travel Blog

cool pix, seems you had a cool trip to Europe. About the Hotel in Paris, I can believe itr's terrific : 330€/night, it's gotta be terrific !

Anyway, come-back to France ASAP Mariah and I hope this time you'll make public appearences :hatsoff:

Wow...amazing job and a great read. Forget the Travel Channel. ;)

SF8 :cool:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
thanks for the feedback :)

Actually there's just no actual proof that she said it or didn't say it. It's believed she said it but denied it when she was tried to try and avoid being found guilty which she eventually was anyway and beheaded.

and yes the hotel was amazing! :) I stayed in the junior suite that was Amazing!

Last edited:
I was in Venice, Amsterdam, Paris + London, ....and I´m sure you had a very nice time Mariah ! :):)

YES girl, it´s important to travel, it widens up the horizon ...:D

Awesome trip! Made me feel 'homesick' lol lived 6 years in England

Can't wait to go back! Can I join you next time?? lol ;)

Mariahxxx

yes I LOVED it and already have my flights to return to the UK and France in May. This time it's a week in the UK and 8 days in the wine region in France only 2 days in Paris. VERY excited! :) staying @ an Inn that was built in the 17th century. Really beautiful and relaxing and LOTS of good wine :)

a pic of me with my first gelato in Italy :) fucking OUTSTANDING!

Attachments

• IMG00199-20110219-1339.jpg
    IMG00199-20110219-1339.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 157

Mariahxxx

I'm also looking into the Luberon which I drove through last summer and LOVED it.
I spent 5 days in Collioure last June which was amazing. Here's a shot from my hotel which was a chateau on a cliff. I went to the Côte d'Azur and spent 5 days touring the coast which was amazing but touristy and not what I was looking for. I want relaxing and great food and wine and a beautiful calm place :)

Attachments

• collioure2.jpg
    collioure2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 140
little Birdy told me Puma is coming to Amsterdam.

If you guys miss me in the next couple of days I am hiding!

Mariahxxx

the little birdie is right if you keep taking so long to respond to me :)

and Puma just bought a new dildo that's 15 inches long and 13 inches thick :) YIKES!