• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariah Milano European Travel Blog

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Wow, first Michelangelo's David, then da Vinci's [nobabe]Mona Lisa[/nobabe].
But, she seems so much hotter...
Did David... react?
news-100_thumb.jpg

news-103_thumb.jpg

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
awesome trip, darling.

congrats and enjoy it: not everybody is so lucky.

a quick question (sorry for the off-topic): after your AW "first true anal" scene... you got plans to do more anal action ? have you already and i missed it ?

thanks

I'll do the same @ Roissy Charle De Gaule Airport. And Don't tell me your plane might be in Orly, it cannot. No flights from th US lands in Orly, they all land in Roissy :cool:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
ok lol I'm headed to London first.

question, should I go to Avignon or Bordeaux? I love the Luberon so I want to do something different. Any suggetsions?

Avignon : Much smaller city some much more quiet and peacefull but also with much more interesting for tourism since, from 1309 to 1423, the popes lived not in the Vatican but in Avignon so you gotta visit the Palais des Papes (Popes' Palace).

Bordeaux : Bigger city but still quite peaceful. It has some nice places to see and visit but nothing as important as the Palais des Papes. It also has the Atlantic but in ocean and the beach. But most likely the beach will be crowded...
And it has much more wines.

In fact, if you're planning for 2-3 vdays, I'd say Avignon would be better but if yo're planning for more Bordeaux would be a wiser choice.

Mariahxxx

I am actually going to rent a house for a week. I have an agency I am booking it through and I want something in the countryside where it's peaceful and yet near a village where I can get authentic french food and fresh pastry and see some things. And near a winery :)

I have so many places I like...but Avignon keeps tugging at me for some reason. There's a rental there with a pool that overlooks a valley of vineyards that is amazing. I might go that route :)

thanks babe! ;)

I am actually going to rent a house for a week. I have an agency I am booking it through and I want something in the countryside where it's peaceful and yet near a village where I can get authentic french food and fresh pastry and see some things. And near a winery :)

I have so many places I like...but Avignon keeps tugging at me for some reason. There's a rental there with a pool that overlooks a valley of vineyards that is amazing. I might go that route :)
Well, Avignon seems to be more accurate.

thanks babe! ;)
You're welcome, always a pleasure to give advices about my home country ;)

Mariahxxx

Damn, methinks you are trying to trick me?
Well I shall stay at Heathrow, if you do not make an appearance then I’m sure they’ll be another OCSM along at some point. . .wont there? :dunno:

:) of course! but after a 9 hour flight I'm not sure you'd want to run into me :)

:) of course! but after a 9 hour flight I'm not sure you'd want to run into me :)
Considering it might be the only moment when it would be possible to run into you, I think the 9 hours of flight wont be a problem...