• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

georges

Staff member
You got my votes :kiss: nice tits :boobies: and delicious pussy you have. hope everything goes well on your side. keep going strong and godspeed with you tay. :angels:

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
HIYAS :) good to be back here now had a few hospital days and was unable to be on here as much the last couple days but wanted to say thank you so much for all your votes they mean very very much to me. I know it takes time and im in very great company so its tough for you guys. But I love to do what I do and I hope it shows.
Love always
Tay
www.votefortay.com

Lot of Love

Well now boys and girls, there really is just one girl who deserves to win Best Cam Girl, and that is obviously TAY!!!
Have any of you ever spent an hour or two with her on cam? Espesially in private!? If you have, you'd know how Paradise feel!
She would also be a worthy winner of Best Adult Model AND Miss Freeones!
Do what i do every day from every available appliance vote for her in all 3 categories!!!!

Tay, have i told you lately that i LOVE you? In case i haven't, here's a big ass hug and some lovin' from your special little friend from Norway!!!

VIGGO

Ohhh by the way Tay ;) those 2 cubs pics? FANTAYSTIC!!! I love finding pics off you that i've never seen before! <3

Tay, there was a post by me before the one above, telling you who i am, but it's being checked by a moderator for filth or something ;)
It mite come as a surprise to you when you find out who i am. ;->

Well Tay, while you're trying to figure out who i am, i'll keep voting for you in all 3 categories! :-D

Hey guys thank you all sooo much for the votes hmmmm taysweet im trying to figure out who u are !! You guys rock :) I LOVE the way you adjusted the banner that fucking rocks !! Round two is coming up I love all of you guys and thank you so much for your support in this it means so so much to me i cant even explain especially now.

You're very welcome! Feel free to use & change it up if you want!

So who do you thing i am?
And you're making me very curious about who you are when you say You Mite know who i am! :)

On don't worry, You know who I am already "slick", lol