• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

Hey hey I love america too lol i am moving there too I will have a place here and there :) I need canada for health care and it is a beautiful country :)

Canada will obviously become a far less beautiful country for the time you live in the US!!!

Oh by the way: 6 votes for you! 3 that counts more than the other 3, but 6 votes non the less!

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Ty guys sooo much for your votes ! you know I LOVE LOVE all my fans from all over the world maybe i should do a shoot in each country's flag :) hmmm good idea ;) Here are some pics showing u how i love america too :) LOL

america5.jpg

america2.jpg

and well in honour of hockey :)

canadadayblog3.jpg

2ndcanadablog5.jpg

Please keep up your support it means the world to me. www.votefortay.com

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
ty so much georges !! everyone may or not realize something that was hard for me to accept. This year clearly has been one of the hardest in my life however, i never ever wanted in my life the support of people because I have been on my own since I was 15. I just did it all myself. But I realized esp with the things i have been through and am still going through that the support of a community means so so much. Thats why the support of my fans throughout the last year just drove me to give everything i had and STILL do what I love to do. Sometimes you just need support. IT really does mean the world to me and make all the difference.
Big hugs
always
tay

ty so much georges !! everyone may or not realize something that was hard for me to accept. This year clearly has been one of the hardest in my life however, i never ever wanted in my life the support of people because I have been on my own since I was 15. I just did it all myself. But I realized esp with the things i have been through and am still going through that the support of a community means so so much. Thats why the support of my fans throughout the last year just drove me to give everything i had and STILL do what I love to do. Sometimes you just need support. IT really does mean the world to me and make all the difference.
Big hugs
always
tay

Sometimes you just gotta lean on others for a bit, True it's tough when you're mostly independent, but you never know what good some people might bring to the table!

lolol I'm pretty certain you'll find it somwhere down the road one of these days! :rofl:

Sometimes you just gotta lean on others for a bit, True it's tough when you're mostly independent, but you never know what good some people might bring to the table!

You know Tay, numero uno is right!!!

Voted for you again, obviously!!! :-D