• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

Hi Taylor, its good to see you here again. I know you have had far more important things to deal with in the last year and glad to see you doing so well. I would like to say good luck to you in the contest but more importantly in your health. I did vote for you last year and I will definately be sending votes your way this year. By the way I love the knee high boots.

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys well the contest has offically started I want to say thank you so much for all the effort you guys are doing in voting it means a LOT to me :)
blogpost5.jpg

actiongirlstaylorstevensboobwar036.jpg

actiongirlstaylorstevensboobwar052.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
Tay I think your gorgeous and I have voted for you..I LOVE THOSE TITS...hee hee..what can I say..Im a newcomer here and I am just happy to be in the top 10 right now...just showing some love because I think your amazing...kisses love

TAYSTEVENS

Tay I think your gorgeous and I have voted for you..I LOVE THOSE TITS...hee hee..what can I say..Im a newcomer here and I am just happy to be in the top 10 right now...just showing some love because I think your amazing...kisses love

Ty so much !! i have votes too and you have some gorgeous :) too. I was a newcomer once here too this is a warm amazing community to be a part of.