• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

georges

Staff member
I will be voting for you. Good luck with the chemo and be strong. Have a speedy recovery and you have our support :kiss:

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Ty so much. I cant explain how much the support means. Im a very independant person and when I first got diagnosed it was very hard to wanna reach out or lean on anyone and everyone was offering their support it was really overwhelming in an amazing way. I realized as much as I like to do things myself and be independant it doesnt hurt to lean on people sometimes. Ty for that. :) Im very thankful for each and every vote :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Write "Kiss my feet Maley!" on your feet, take a picture of them (with your phone or whatever) and post it here and you'll get a vote from me.

Btw you have some really nice shoes there. :)

Oh and you have a very sexy face. :flame:

Hi Tay, I wish you all the best with that terrible dessease you are fighting. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort and courage to beat it, and only therefore you should earn a vote from everyone. Unfortunately, that's not what the contest is about. For what it's worth, you have my support, although I can't really help you.
I will vote for you in the cam section though, but most of my votes will go to the girl in my sig. ;)

All the best and good luck in the contest.

Ty so much. I cant explain how much the support means. Im a very independant person and when I first got diagnosed it was very hard to wanna reach out or lean on anyone and everyone was offering their support it was really overwhelming in an amazing way. I realized as much as I like to do things myself and be independant it doesnt hurt to lean on people sometimes. Ty for that. :) Im very thankful for each and every vote :)

What categories are you up for?

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Any votes are definitely appreciated I WOULD LOVE To win best cam girl again or best adult model :) The admiral I am up for best adult model, best cam girl, and everyone is up for miss freeones so that too :). I appreciate what you wrote Thomas :) thats why I clarified I wanted it to be about me not my cancer. I think i rock the webcam world and hope you do too :)