• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, You Like Anchovies On A Pizza Pie?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not on my pie but that seafood pie seems like something I'd enjoy. I'm on the hunt.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mission accomplished. 30 bucks and I walked it home. Didn't look like any of the above but satisfied with their effort. Shrimp and scallops on a pie. The hunt will continue.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Mission accomplished. 30 bucks and I walked it home. Didn't look like any of the above but satisfied with their effort. Shrimp and scallops on a pie. The hunt will continue.

Details. Did you take pics? How was it?

georges

Staff member
Yes for sure

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes for sure

Yes I like anchovies on pizza and in Cesar Salad. :) - It's an Italian thing.

Decades ago, I worked in a pizza parlor when I was in college. They kept the anchovies in a big can in the refrigerator. In order to get to the anchovies, you had to scoop off the thick coating of oil and then had to pull them out of the can and layer them onto the pizza just right. The pizza maker wouldn't touch the can as well as the anchovies. So I had to do it. I didn't mind. ;)

Anchovies when they get cooked melt down. They "salt" a lot of dishes. And so they are are great too with thin spaghetti, garlic and clams.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Yes I like anchovies on pizza and in Cesar Salad. :) - It's an Italian thing.

Decades ago, I worked in a pizza parlor when I was in college. They kept the anchovies in a big can in the refrigerator. In order to get to the anchovies, you had to scoop off the thick coating of oil and then had to pull them out of the can and layer them onto the pizza just right. The pizza maker wouldn't touch the can as well as the anchovies. So I had to do it. I didn't mind. ;)

Anchovies when they get cooked melt down. They "salt" a lot of dishes. And so they are are great too with thin spaghetti, garlic and clams.

Ugh. Italians.
No offense, just... so very, very not a fan of Italian food.
Maybe an Italian beef, with the dipped goosh and the insanely hot flavor. But finding that outside of 'Cago and 'York is impossible.
Most people wont even try it, let alone in the traditional dipped style.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've acquired a taste for a lot of things that were, "gross" when I was a young'en. I would recommend a person trying an anchovy by itself first, before stepping up to ordering anchovies on pizza, I don't always order them, but when I do, I eat the whole damn pie!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've acquired a taste for a lot of things that were, "gross" when I was a young'en. I would recommend a person trying an anchovy by itself first, before stepping up to ordering anchovies on pizza, I don't always order them, but when I do, I eat the whole damn pie!

I always ordered them on the side. The pizza shop would just put them in a container, and I could control the flavor....not to mention the oils wouldn't taint the whole pie.

Probably the worst hink you can put on a pizza. Or maybe tie with octopus.