• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Ate Domino's Pizza For The First Time In Ages Last Night

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I disagree. As an authentic half Eyetalian I happen to love deep dish pizza. Maybe it's a midwestern thing.

The crappy NY style pizza I'm referring to is the coal fired oven version. Just awful.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I disagree. As an authentic half Eyetalian I happen to love deep dish pizza.

I also prefer Chicago style. In LA they used to have this place called Chicago Pizza Works. Great deep dish pizza and many different beers to choose from to wash it all down.

Any good deep dish pizza in LA anymore? Recommendations?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The crappy NY style pizza I'm referring to is the coal fired oven version. Just awful.

I know what you're talking about. That hunk of stone piled with dumb shit and glops of sauce. Throw some fresh basil on top and charge $35. Those coal fired ovens are very trendy.

deep dish pizza is like eating satans belly covered with cheese and elephant cum. fuck that shit. i will pay more to get a good thin crust hand made pizza cooked in the right kind of oven. no city has the only good pizza. you cant say new york is best or chicago is best. find the pizza you like

but if you choose deep dish know that you are a fucktard

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I ate Domino's Pizza once when I was home alone and I ended up eating so much of it that I shit pizza grease for a half hour. Literally, my shit was straight up pizza grease. My toilet looked like an oil spill.

...and then I ate Domino's again the next night.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I ate Domino's Pizza once when I was home alone and I ended up eating so much of it that I shit pizza grease for a half hour. Literally, my shit was straight up pizza grease. My toilet looked like an oil spill.

My shit's greased also but it needs to be because all that bread really backs me up. I looked down and it looked like an aquatic Arab Scat flick.

tumblr_n5ic1fVOjL1tpxk5lo1_400.gif

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Oh dear, I guess now Dino's threads will double in size :thumbsup:

But this evening, I will get me some steamy greasy pizza, too!

Chef and I had the bacon wrapped pizza from Little Caesars... it was good. It could have been a little more bacony on the edges though. lol.

I was thinking about getting some pizza from them. Then I found out that the only Dominos near me closed down years ago. Talk about really being out of the loop. I suppose if more people were less like me they might still be open. :1orglaugh