• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Herman Cain would sign abortion amendment

If you truly believe that was a personal attack, then report the post and have someone to scrutinize it.

I should have never called you a comedian. It's becoming more and more obvious that you are not.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I didn't say you broke any forum rules so why should I report it. You should hold yourself to a higher standard than insulting people with whom you disagree.

I didn't say you broke any forum rules so why should I report it. You should hold yourself to a higher standard than insulting people with whom you disagree.

I think that advice would be better directed at the one that called Gingrich "cockface" on this thread. :1orglaugh

xfire

Public figures have always been fair game. I don't see the point of calling Gingrich "cockface" or Obama a moooselimb but if that makes others feel better more power to them. How you interact with fellow posters is a different issue.

Public figures have always been fair game. I don't see the point of calling Gingrich "cockface" or Obama a moooselimb but if that makes others feel better more power to them. How you interact with fellow posters is a different issue.

Would you like an apology?

xfire

No, not really, you didn't harm me. I would rather you learn a lesson from it and hold yourself to a higher standard.

lol at "intersets" again. Please elaborate on the other reasons that Gingrich is a scumbag other than his ideology and the first thing that you mentioned about him leaving his ill ex-wife. The "those who vote Republican wish to be rich or associate with the rich" is a left wing smoke screen. Simply put, they vote Republican because they want lower taxes and less government.

As for ever becoming rich, it is always a possibility to anyone willing to work hard enough for it. I doubt Russell Simmons , Steve Jobs or Bill Gates ever voted Republican a day in their lives yet were able to take advantage of the vast opportunities made available to them to realize their dreams.

As for the original comment that sparked our exchange, you said that you supported both Clinton and Weiner. Both cheated on their wives and you yourself said that cheating on a sick wife was not the only thing that makes a man a scumbag. So why are they not and Gingrich is?

I think I know the answer but I would enjoy watching you try and dig yourself out of this.

Aww was that little typo too much for you to understand. I apologize, sometimes I forget how hard reading is for you right wingers. Russell Simmons , Steve Jobs and Bill Gates got rich in a way different time einstein. :1orglaugh Weiner did not cheat on his wife but nice try there too. As for Bill Clinton he made a mistake that he resolved with his wife. He did not leave his wife after making the mistake. We all make mistakes but it is how you handle those mistakes that defines us.

Aww was that little typo too much for you to understand. I apologize, sometimes I forget how hard reading is for you right wingers. Russell Simmons , Steve Jobs and Bill Gates got rich in a way different time einstein. :1orglaugh Weiner did not cheat on his wife but nice try there too. As for Bill Clinton he made a mistake that he resolved with his wife. He did not leave his wife after making the mistake. We all make mistakes but it is how you handle those mistakes that defines us.

He did not leave his wife because of political expediency. Ask Weiner's wife if she considers it cheating or not. You still haven't cleared him or Clinton of scumbaggery. Which was the charge levied against Gingrich. This has gone from "it is unrealistic to expect to achieve wealth" to "Those who have did it in an era more conducive for success. Simmons, Jobs and Gates all started their rise to the top in the early to mid-80's which coincidentally was about the time Reagan was President and who oversaw the greatest peacetime expansion in our history. Thank you very much for pointing that out. It certainly would not happen now with the current White House occupant's economic brilliance in play.

Thanks for the negative rep because you got your head handed to you on this thread. I won't play the neg rep game with you.If I were exposed as a wrongheaded left wing nutjob that supports the likes of Anthony Weiner, I'd probably want to lash out too.

He did not leave his wife because of political expediency. Ask Weiner's wife if she considers it cheating or not. You still haven't cleared him or Clinton of scumbaggery. Which was the charge levied against Gingrich. This has gone from "it is unrealistic to expect to achieve wealth" to "Those who have did it in an era more conducive for success. Simmons, Jobs and Gates all started their rise to the top in the early to mid-80's which coincidentally was about the time Reagan was President and who oversaw the greatest peacetime expansion in our history. Thank you very much for pointing that out. It certainly would not happen now with the current White House occupant's economic brilliance in play.

Thanks for the negative rep because you got your head handed to you on this thread. I won't play the neg rep game with you.If I were exposed as a wrongheaded left wing nutjob that supports the likes of Anthony Weiner, I'd probably want to lash out too.

Oh so you are good friends with Bill and know why he didn't leave his wife? Can you get me his number? I would like to thank him for his amazing presidency. I don't pretend to know people I don't, so I don't know what weiners wife thinks but I know what my morals are and what I believe and I do not believe cybering with a random person is cheating. Nor do I think it is as bad as leaving your wife during her cancer treatment. You are free to have your own opinions.

Right about the time Reagan started to sell our country away to corporations. When the wealth gap problem started. Obviously not as bad as it is 30 years down the line. Also glad I pointed it out.

You're welcome it was well deserved. I think you mean "ass handed to you" and I fail to see that happening anywhere in this thread. A right wing fanatic calling someone on the left a nutjob... now I have seen it all. I am not even going to bother responding to your posts anymore or even get into the good things Bill or Anthony have done for their states and country. You people are in your bubble and there ain't no getting through it and you are not worth the time. Good luck with your newt campaign... Its going wonderfully. :1orglaugh

Oh so you are good friends with Bill and know why he didn't leave his wife? Can you get me his number? I would like to thank him for his amazing presidency. I don't pretend to know people I don't, so I don't know what weiners wife thinks but I know what my morals are and what I believe and I do not believe cybering with a random person is cheating. Nor do I think it is as bad as leaving your wife during her cancer treatment. You are free to have your own opinions.

Right about the time Reagan started to sell our country away to corporations. When the wealth gap problem started. Obviously not as bad as it is 30 years down the line. Also glad I pointed it out.

You're welcome it was well deserved. I think you mean "ass handed to you" and I fail to see that happening anywhere in this thread. A right wing fanatic calling someone on the left a nutjob... now I have seen it all. I am not even going to bother responding to your posts anymore or even get into the good things Bill or Anthony have done for their states and country. You people are in your bubble and there ain't no getting through it and you are not worth the time. Good luck with your newt campaign... Its going wonderfully. :1orglaugh

But yet you know everything about posters on a message board. A right wing fanatic does not call someone from the right a moron as I did with Cain. If you support Weiner you are a nutjob just as he is. You align yourself with a sexting pervert and I will align myself with a man that left his wife for whatever reason. Didn't say I agree with him in doing so but it still doesn't take away from his brilliance as a politician or as an proponent for Conservative ideals.You called him a scumbag and I kindly pointed out that some of your heroes were just as scummy and it hurt your feelings. You need a remedial course in history if you think Reagan did anything but expand our economy with unprecedented job growth. Even the most leftist of scholars or economists will admit to that with the caveat of "but he soared the deficit". You claim to be educated yet your rantings here are rife with adolescent spoon fed radicalism.

As far as anatomy is concerned, your head your ass..it's the same thing.