• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help smashing gf from behind

Mega, it isn't the first time you've quoted me and tried to tell me how sex is or should be. Get off your high horse and stop acting like you know it all. You have a dick, not a snatch, so quit acting like you're an expert. Getting laid doesn't make you an expert on how to work a pussy, because guess what- no pussy works the same. What your gf may have claimed felt good, won't feel good to most other women because we ALL like different things. If you knew anything about snatch, you'd at least know THAT. I'm telling you that most women can't get clit stimulated during missionary, and that is statistical fact, not just because it doesn't work for me personally. Most women statistically prefer being on top, because it gives them easier access to stimulate the clit. It IS a position thing. Some positions hit the clit and some don't. Missionary doesn't, without taking extreme efforts to try to work it out....which likely wouldn't feel good either. I wouldn't want some dudes pubey hipbones grinding into my clit, giving me friction burn...and dont' know any other girl that would either. So please, stop with the arrogant shit. You know what worked for your gfs in the past, but you know dick all about what pleases the female population, myself included.

DAYUM! That was...COLD BLOODED! :1orglaugh

On another note, I never get tired of hearing the word "Smash" in reference to boning a chick.:D

Perhaps it actually hurts her and she is embarrased to tell you. I know a few ladies who loved doggy style and then they said it started to hurt them. I guess it was penetrating them to deep.

so women actually dont like to be savagely fucked from behind by a guy who has a cock big enough to make mr. ed cry?

explains why i dont get too many call backs then:dunno:

learn sumthin new everyday.

Oh noes!

NOT

STATISTICS!!!!

:D:1orglaugh

DAYUM! That was...COLD BLOODED! :1orglaugh

Yeah, I guess it does make more sense that a man can't know what it takes to get a snatch going because he doesn't have one, fucking someone behind the back of another makes you unequivocally a 'whore' and not just unfaithful..when the definition of 'whore' is a man or woman who has sex for money and there's only one technique for missionary..the one that doesn't generate clit stimulation.:bowdown::rolleyes:

You GO girls!!!;):1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Lines involving smash:

I am so gonna smash your brains out, baby!

How about I smash that ass of yours until you can't walk anymore?

Lets go to the club tonight and smash some girls!

Just be sure to use protection when you smashing her hard.

This is the word that Law & Order SVU needs to use more in lieu of rape, assault, and forced sex.

Bensen: She was really smashed. Against her will.

Elliot: Yeah. Her brains are all over this alley.

Bensen: That's what happens when the scumbag gets carried away in the moment when smashing someone.

Munch: I'm gonna get smashed tonight.

fyi....a man doesn't need to own a clit in order to know how to stimulate it any more than a woman need own a cock in order to understand different techniques to stimulate it. Besides that, the head of a cock and a clit are mostly the same when it comes to the nerve sensitivity of the two. IOW, they respond to the same stimulation.

But since you are apparently unaware of this, a man grinding his pelvis on the clit is not the only way to stimulate the clit in the missionary position. A man can position his body forward leaning enough so that his dick slides down back and forth over the clit while she positions her hips downward instead of upward.

I've done it many times with several different women and they absolutely get their clits stimulated that way too.....because they say so not me.:2 cents:
:surprise:

You have a dick, not a snatch, so quit acting like you're an expert. Getting laid doesn't make you an expert on how to work a pussy, because guess what- no pussy works the same. What your gf may have claimed felt good, won't feel good to most other women because we ALL like different things. If you knew anything about snatch, you'd at least know THAT. I'm telling you that most women can't get clit stimulated during missionary, and that is statistical fact, not just because it doesn't work for me personally. Most women statistically prefer being on top, because it gives them easier access to stimulate the clit. It IS a position thing. Some positions hit the clit and some don't. Missionary doesn't, without taking extreme efforts to try to work it out....which likely wouldn't feel good either.

:surprise:

Mega and Spexy, I'll 'smash' the both o y'all heads together ;)
Is it just me or do I detect you're both trying to say this :cool:

From what I recall hot, mega-fuck's like the Mailman: he delivers.
Mega, you state the time and Spexy can name the place. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :thumbsup:

This should get you in the mood for loving.:lovecoupl
Can Mega's schlong rise to the occasion?
Can Spexy tame God's gift to all women?
Who will be crowned the king or queen of smashing? :dunno:

btw Knock yourselves out and don't forget to take some pics. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I guess it does make more sense that a man can't know what it takes to get a snatch going because he doesn't have one, fucking someone behind the back of another makes you unequivocally a 'whore' and not just unfaithful..when the definition of 'whore' is a man or woman who has sex for money and there's only one technique for missionary..the one that doesn't generate clit stimulation.:bowdown::rolleyes:

You GO girls!!!;):1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I never knew four words could be expanded to say so much. I must be losing my touch. -sigh-

But hey, if I ever have a question about if a girl is faking or not, I know who to ask.
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

No the thing is, that shes one of those girls where her father left her when she was young so it follows her everywhere and she has a hard time trusting guys. She trusts me which is good but she still thinks of bad things like me cheating on her. But she said she's always been afraid of getting raped, like the one thing that she's really scared of and after she saw that video she says that doggstyle reminds her of that.

any advice??

Dump her. Plenty of fish in the sea. :2 cents:

I never knew four words could be expanded to say so much. I must be losing my touch. -sigh-

But hey, if I ever have a question about if a girl is faking or not, I know who to ask.
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I fake when it comes to you and I.

1. 'Whore' can mean different things to different people. I suggested the change OP is experiencing in his bedroom could mean his g/f has fucked somebody else. That merely makes her unfaithful if she did it without his consent. But a 'whore' is technically a man or woman who gets paid for sex. Again, 'whore' is your word.:2 cents:

Technically you're correct. It is also an attitude and can mean a self degrading slut. Not that it has to mean those things, but I've heard and I have used it in those contexts myself.

I would also say I fit each definition proudly. :tongue: