• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help smashing gf from behind

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Understanding the thinking of a woman is the only complex thing about them. They are pretty simple when it comes to sex.

Are you sure she isn't 'smashing' someone else behind your back? The only thing women don't like to be reminded of during sex is someone else they're fucking or have fucked.

I could be wrong and I don't want to infest your noggin with all kinds of impure thoughts but sounds to me she's let someone else give her the drilling from 'behind' and she really liked it...enough to not want to let you go there b/c it reminds her of the other joker's poker ringing her bell ..then the guilt..then the turn off for her.:2 cents:

Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard lol. I highly doubt she's cheating on him. You sound overly paranoid to assume she's cheating on him...She's just a girl who isn't comfortable fucking in a certain position. EVERY woman has something they're not totally comfortable doing sexually, just happens that her hangup is something that most would consider tame.

Question to the OP- is there anything else she's afraid of doing? Ie. blowjobs, anal, facials etc. Does she have any other hangups? Or is the sex otherwise really good. If this is her only issue, my advice is to just drop it. Pressuring her is going to only turn her off even more and make her feel like you're trying to force her into something she's not ok doing....which might be adding to her "rape" insecurities. But if she's one of those girls who only likes missionary, and doesn't like to do anything else sexually, then she probably either a)is a prude or b)is insecure having sex at ALL. Alot of younger girls (and I'm assuming she's young, because you both sound kinda immature, no offense) who are relatively new to sex sometimes feel guilt having sex, or aren't totally comfy with it. Try to be encouraging, instead of pressuring. I mean you obviously care about her right, if she's your gf. Love her, make her feel respected, and in time she might come around. But if doggystyle is the be all and end all to your sexual pleasure, then its time to find a new gf my friend. Some girls just don't like certain things, and will never do them.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
And what is it that you don't like, Ms. Spexy?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I would think that doggystyle is hardly the rapists first choice of positions when committing rape. It typically isn't about the sexual act, it's always about the act of violence and power over another person.

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
95% of the animal kingdom (humans included) have sex doggystyle because its just the most efficient way by design to bump genitals without bones/fat/limbs getting in the way. your girl is likely just weird or you poked her the wrong way somehow.

nothing wrong with starting out in missionary for eye contact and initial traction to warm up the tires but i can pretty much promise you there aint too many girls that enjoy having a stank sweaty 200lb man body pressing them into a mattress for a 1/2hr they would rather be gently mounted and be able to breathe

SpexyAshleigh

Another question to the OP- has she even tried doggy? If the answer is yes, maybe...just maybe...she doesn't get pleasure from it. Or maybe you're going too deep and hurting her. I don't like missionary because it gives me zero pleasure because it doesn't hit my gspot or my clit, so I opt not to do missionary because if I'm not feeling pleasure, I'm not enjoying it. Sex should be about mutual pleasure right? If she's never tried it, then maybe encourage her to try it just once with you, and promise her you'll be gentle and caring...make her feel safe. She might just like it. But if she's done it, and she doesn't like it, chances are is whoever she's done it with did it wrong?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Very interesting.

Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard lol. I highly doubt she's cheating on him. You sound overly paranoid to assume she's cheating on him...She's just a girl who isn't comfortable fucking in a certain position. EVERY woman has something they're not totally comfortable doing sexually, just happens that her hangup is something that most would consider tame.

Question to the OP- is there anything else she's afraid of doing? Ie. blowjobs, anal, facials etc. Does she have any other hangups? Or is the sex otherwise really good. If this is her only issue, my advice is to just drop it. Pressuring her is going to only turn her off even more and make her feel like you're trying to force her into something she's not ok doing....which might be adding to her "rape" insecurities. But if she's one of those girls who only likes missionary, and doesn't like to do anything else sexually, then she probably either a)is a prude or b)is insecure having sex at ALL. Alot of younger girls (and I'm assuming she's young, because you both sound kinda immature, no offense) who are relatively new to sex sometimes feel guilt having sex, or aren't totally comfy with it. Try to be encouraging, instead of pressuring. I mean you obviously care about her right, if she's your gf. Love her, make her feel respected, and in time she might come around. But if doggystyle is the be all and end all to your sexual pleasure, then its time to find a new gf my friend. Some girls just don't like certain things, and will never do them.

You know Spexy...having considered your post, it is far more likely she doesn't like doggy anymore (the guy already said they use to) because she saw some guy getting anally raped in some class.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When things (like this) change...the reasoning is usually right in front of you and not complicated at all. A OCSM came here awhile ago for an explanation as to why her b/f doesn't let her b/j him when she wants to and pushes her away even when she just wants to do it to satisfy her own desire for his cock. Who needs a PhD to solve that mind bender??? If the guy isn't overwhelmingly stressing over some job or something...he's not pushing his girl away if she wants to service him. Unless he has been fucking someone else.

BTW from my experience, not getting clit stimulation from missionary is not a position problem but a technique problem. If the guy just.... never mind...you'll just argue it anyway no matter what the reality is.

@ OP...think it a silly suggestion at your own risk...this was actually pretty easy to me. I mean, it's not a certainty but it's probably a greater likelihood based on how people are than what she's explained IMO. Now what to do about it if it forms to be a truth is the hard part.

SpexyAshleigh

You know Spexy...having considered your post, it is far more likely she doesn't like doggy anymore (the guy already said they use to) because she saw some guy getting anally raped in some class.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When things (like this) change...the reasoning is usually right in front of you and not complicated at all. A OCSM came here awhile ago for an explanation as to why her b/f doesn't let her b/j him when she wants to and pushes her away even when she just wants to do it to satisfy her own desire for his cock. Who needs a PhD to solve that mind bender??? If the guy isn't overwhelmingly stressing over some job or something...he's not pushing his girl away if she wants to service him. Unless he has been fucking someone else.

BTW from my experience, not getting clit stimulation from missionary is not a position problem but a technique problem. If the guy just.... never mind...you'll just argue it anyway no matter what the reality is.

@ OP...think it a silly suggestion at your own risk...this was actually pretty easy to me. I mean, it's not a certainty but it's probably a greater likelihood based on how people are than what she's explained IMO. Now what to do about it if it forms to be a truth is the hard part.

I just think suggesting that his woman is being unfaithful is kinda reaching...the problem likely IS alot simpler than her just getting pounded on the side. Ie. her just not enjoying it for whatever personal reason. Like I said, every woman has something she either doesn't enjoy, or isn't comfortable doing. Doggy could very likely be just her thing she's not into. I'm just saying you don't need to go out and suggest that the OP's gf is a whore simply because she's not into a certain position.

And fyi, until you've had a clit, and done missionary being on the bottom, you really can't say anything about "your experience" in how it feels to a woman. Missionary is well known for being a position that isn't great for women, clitorally. The only way a guy can penetrate while hitting the clit simultaneously is either by grinding his pelvis on her at the same time, which usually wouldn't feel great unless he's completely shaven and knows wtf he's doing, or unless his fat gut slaps the magic button. I know this is where you're going to step in and say that I'm not experienced enough blah blah blah, so save yourself the trouble, but I've had enough partners, have had enough penetration and since I have female anatomy, know enough to decifer which positions feel good to me or not. I'm not arrogant enough to tell you what positions give YOU optimal pleasure, since I don't have a dick...so just stop lol.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
She might be afraid of letting a gigantic fart rip during the act....tell her it's okay to rip away!! :hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
95% of the animal kingdom (humans included) have sex doggystyle because its just the most efficient way by design to bump genitals without bones/fat/limbs getting in the way. your girl is likely just weird or you poked her the wrong way somehow.

nothing wrong with starting out in missionary for eye contact and initial traction to warm up the tires but i can pretty much promise you there aint too many girls that enjoy having a stank sweaty 200lb man body pressing them into a mattress for a 1/2hr they would rather be gently mounted and be able to breathe

Oh now i finally understand this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k&ob=av2el

don't need to over-analize this guys thing, he just needs to tell her he want doggy, either she does it or she doesn't.

CherylFan

Closed Account
I don`t think you should try everything you can think of to talk her into i$ because that`s not fair on her. But maybe you could gently tongue her from behind etc to stimulate her and she might be more receptive. I`m lucky in that my other half loves being taken from behind and I love doing it like that, love the whole face buried in pillow & tits hanging down thing.

Find another chick to fuck and smash from behind to get it out of your system, then just have the boring sex with her

I just think suggesting that his woman is being unfaithful is kinda reaching...the problem likely IS alot simpler than her just getting pounded on the side. Ie. her just not enjoying it for whatever personal reason. Like I said, every woman has something she either doesn't enjoy, or isn't comfortable doing. Doggy could very likely be just her thing she's not into. I'm just saying you don't need to go out and suggest that the OP's gf is a whore simply because she's not into a certain position.
So based on what you think of the situation, you simply disagree with my conclusion. 'whore' is your word not mine.

The OP said she used to want to all the time...now she doesn't because it reminds her of rape. 'reminds'?? Doggy style seems like the most popular position among women....Usually when someone likes something like that at one time...it's very rare a person will just wake up one day and unlike it.:cool:

I'm not a psych but I do have some background reading what people may say even when they're trying desperately to lie or lead you to believe something else. The first, easiest and most obvious word I picked up on was, 'reminds'...then the phrase, 'she won't do it anymore'. There's nothing conclusive about that nor do I know enough about her to be sure (never said I was sure of it). But in the context of the situation and explanation he's said she offered.. those words are pretty suggestive to me.:2 cents:

I suggest it not to make the guy paranoid nor accusatory...just something he might be less blind to.
And fyi, until you've had a clit, and done missionary being on the bottom, you really can't say anything about "your experience" in how it feels to a woman. Missionary is well known for being a position that isn't great for women, clitorally. The only way a guy can penetrate while hitting the clit simultaneously is either by grinding his pelvis on her at the same time, which usually wouldn't feel great unless he's completely shaven and knows wtf he's doing, or unless his fat gut slaps the magic button. I know this is where you're going to step in and say that I'm not experienced enough blah blah blah, so save yourself the trouble, but I've had enough partners, have had enough penetration and since I have female anatomy, know enough to decifer which positions feel good to me or not. I'm not arrogant enough to tell you what positions give YOU optimal pleasure, since I don't have a dick...so just stop lol.

fyi....a man doesn't need to own a clit in order to know how to stimulate it any more than a woman need own a cock in order to understand different techniques to stimulate it. Besides that, the head of a cock and a clit are mostly the same when it comes to the nerve sensitivity of the two. IOW, they respond to the same stimulation.

But since you are apparently unaware of this, a man grinding his pelvis on the clit is not the only way to stimulate the clit in the missionary position. A man can position his body forward leaning enough so that his dick slides down back and forth over the clit while she positions her hips downward instead of upward.

I've done it many times with several different women and they absolutely get their clits stimulated that way too.....because they say so not me.:2 cents: I'm not sure if it will be better than a pound of bacon for you though but they seemed pretty convinced of the technique and it was something they'd never tried before. It's not arrogance..it's called experience and creativity.

Try it the next time you're with a guy who has enough dick to do it and enough imagination to understand what he's attempting to accomplish.;) You know, cause simply telling a guy to push a button or turn a knob until a light lights up on a some machine doesn't mean he understands the machine.

Jane Burgess

Men will NEVER be able to experience what women do. They should stop telling us what and how we should enjoy something. :bowdown: