• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help smashing gf from behind

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Me and my gf have been together for over 2 yrs and we still smash all the time but she doesnt want to do it from behind anymore. She used to want to all the time and didnt mind but now she doesnt want to. She said cus it reminds her of rape and then she saw this video in one of her clases about a man raping another man so she's really freaked out about it and said she wont do it anymore but i really want to. Any tips on what to do so i can bring the doggstyle back??? thanks guys

Perhaps it actually hurts her and she is embarrased to tell you. I know a few ladies who loved doggy style and then they said it started to hurt them. I guess it was penetrating them to deep.

SpexyAshleigh

Men will NEVER be able to experience what women do. They should stop telling us what and how we should enjoy something. :bowdown:

I know, for reals. It'd be like us girls saying that being kicked in the balls doesn't hurt...we don't have nutz, so we have zero right to say anything about it lol. Guys don't have pussies, therefore don't know how they feel, how they work, what gets them going....no matter how experienced they claim to be.

Mega, it isn't the first time you've quoted me and tried to tell me how sex is or should be. Get off your high horse and stop acting like you know it all. You have a dick, not a snatch, so quit acting like you're an expert. Getting laid doesn't make you an expert on how to work a pussy, because guess what- no pussy works the same. What your gf may have claimed felt good, won't feel good to most other women because we ALL like different things. If you knew anything about snatch, you'd at least know THAT. I'm telling you that most women can't get clit stimulated during missionary, and that is statistical fact, not just because it doesn't work for me personally. Most women statistically prefer being on top, because it gives them easier access to stimulate the clit. It IS a position thing. Some positions hit the clit and some don't. Missionary doesn't, without taking extreme efforts to try to work it out....which likely wouldn't feel good either. I wouldn't want some dudes pubey hipbones grinding into my clit, giving me friction burn...and dont' know any other girl that would either. So please, stop with the arrogant shit. You know what worked for your gfs in the past, but you know dick all about what pleases the female population, myself included.

Oh and cheaters are whores. I'm sure everyone would agree with that. So you outright suggesting that the OP's gf is cheating, is saying that she's a whore. Duh. lol.

I know, for reals. It'd be like us girls saying that being kicked in the balls doesn't hurt...we don't have nutz, so we have zero right to say anything about it lol. Guys don't have pussies, therefore don't know how they feel, how they work, what gets them going....no matter how experienced they claim to be.

Mega, it isn't the first time you've quoted me and tried to tell me how sex is or should be. Get off your high horse and stop acting like you know it all. You have a dick, not a snatch, so quit acting like you're an expert. Getting laid doesn't make you an expert on how to work a pussy, because guess what- no pussy works the same. What your gf may have claimed felt good, won't feel good to most other women because we ALL like different things. If you knew anything about snatch, you'd at least know THAT. I'm telling you that most women can't get clit stimulated during missionary, and that is statistical fact, not just because it doesn't work for me personally. Most women statistically prefer being on top, because it gives them easier access to stimulate the clit. It IS a position thing. Some positions hit the clit and some don't. Missionary doesn't, without taking extreme efforts to try to work it out....which likely wouldn't feel good either. I wouldn't want some dudes pubey hipbones grinding into my clit, giving me friction burn...and dont' know any other girl that would either. So please, stop with the arrogant shit. You know what worked for your gfs in the past, but you know dick all about what pleases the female population, myself included.

Oh and cheaters are whores. I'm sure everyone would agree with that. So you outright suggesting that the OP's gf is cheating, is saying that she's a whore. Duh. lol.

1. 'Whore' can mean different things to different people. I suggested the change OP is experiencing in his bedroom could mean his g/f has fucked somebody else. That merely makes her unfaithful if she did it without his consent. But a 'whore' is technically a man or woman who gets paid for sex. Again, 'whore' is your word.:2 cents:

2. Spexy says- Most women can't get clit stimulated during missionary.... 'Mega says- re clit stimulation during missionary: If clit stimulation is the goal during missionary, that is a technique problem not position problem. Without making a big to-do about it, why can't my statement and your statement both be true?

3. There are many different signs a person is cheating. Many of those signs are not determinative because some behavior can also have an explanation equally simple or innocent. For example, a man being being overly secretive or deceptive could mean he's simply trying to conceal a surprise for her and not the fact that he's cheating.

I offered several times in my explanation the prospect that I could be wrong as my suggestion is mere speculation no different from what you and/or others have offered. But if you simply can't relate to a suggestion I or others make about a situation..you can't relate to it and that's all it is, something you haven't or wouldn't consider based your life experiences.

If it's an opinion based on simple differences of what people can relate to because of experiences differences then trying to flame or disprove it is pointless. However, if it's an opinion at odds with clear evidence and fact...then it might make more sense to use words like silly and absurd in disagreement with a suggestion. Because otherwise, if it does turn out to be the circumstance you just couldn't relate to..then who looks silly?:2 cents:

4. The OP wants help figuring out how to 'smash' his girl doggy style again when she doesn't want to anymore. It's been suggested by you and others that she is lying about the reasoning to a guy she's been fucking for 2 years. According to your standard of word association would that be like calling her another name like, 'immature'?

5. Women (as well as men) are taught everyday in self defense classes techniques for attacking a man's testicles as a way of incapacitating him. A woman doesn't need a single one of them, nor have been able to experience the type of pain produced by kicking them (for example) in order to teach other people effective methods for attacking them.

That said, knowing what it's like to have a clit or snatch in this case is irrelevant to understanding ways to stimulate them. Those are two, different points. If men needed snatches to understand them, your G-Spot wouldn't be named after the man who produced the research, discovery and widely held conclusions about it.:2 cents:

6. Everyone should know people are reasonably different. But people are also reasonably the same. However, you can't have it both ways. Meaning if snatches are that different, how then would your knowledge of snatches go beyond the one you have? Unless it would be based on the same feedback from fucking different ones too like I have. Everything doesn't work for everyone...but I never said that.

7. Men don't know how pussies or what gets them going because we don't have them? If men and women didn't know each other's sex organs worked or what it took to 'get them going' everyone would be gay. Think about that for a minute. Besides, men couldn't be gynos, women couldn't be urologists etc. :cool:

8. The reason why we men say don't argue with women is because they are always 'right'. Not because they are always right. Don't worry, I think I'm done with this unless there is something said about me, what I said or think that is in my view wrong. Hint: You can't do as some do here and post a bunch of erroneous nonsense about a person, say they said, did and think things didn't and don't then end it with, leave me alone.

9. OP, good luck.

SpexyAshleigh

lol I'm not even going to waste my time reading that because I already know what the gist of it is. "I'm Mega, I know better because I'm older than Spexy, therefore know more about things like sex, life etc etc so I'm going to quote her yet again and try to prove her wrong."

Its all good man. I'm not trying to argue. Was just originally quoting you to stand up a bit for the OP's gf, because I honestly doubt she was cheating on him. Thats all. Thats the only thing I said in response to you, the rest of my original post was directed at the OP and not you, yet you always gotta go on a tirade because you seem to think I'm stupid, or that my point of views are wrong. I should honestly avoid threads that you post in, because this always happens. You can't just let me have my opinion and leave it alone. And seeing as my opinion is based on the fact that I have a VAGINA, and have sexual experience with what certain positions feel like...I think my opinion is slightly more valid than yours. I was only posting because I don't think what the OP needs right now is to start questioning his gf's faithfulness simply because she doesn't like to go on all fours. Just effin stop, I think you have an unhealthy obsession with arguing with people on the internet. :1orglaugh

Just effin stop, I think you have an unhealthy obsession with arguing with people on the internet. :

:shocked::( Thanks doc....I was wondering what that itch was. I suppose you just diagnosed a billion or so other people who express opposing points of view in discussion forums (not just on the internet).

But since were keeping count now and want the posts to reflect the facts....remember, you argued against my point...I never argued against yours.:2 cents:

re quoting: Once and for all...I used the quote feature in ANY case with ANYONE when I want to make sure the person being responded to as well as anyone else reading what I post to know what I'm addressing. It's not personal. I'm not mocking you (or anyone else who inexplicably thinks this). I'm not flaming you. I'm not attacking you.

It's just something I do to keep track of what I'm addressing when people respond to what I say. I would think something like that is obvious but maybe I don't understand internet quote etiquette or something. But whatever you or others think I mean by quoting your posts (like most other people do in responses) it doesn't mean anything clandestine.:facepalm::tinhat::facepalm::tinhat: :facepalm:

Just stop??? Is that another one of those superior counterpoints in a debate like "you don't know everything"?

I think we both are done....not sure what the hu-bub needed to be about anyway... I expressed my opinion. If it doesn't make sense to you...ok...we'll both live.

Yeah..stop referring to it as "smashing" first of all.

And ask her if maybe letting her face a mirror so she can still see you and maintain eye contact with you. Women often need to feel connected during sex and not being able see the man they care about can often lead to a feeling that there is no emotion involved. Eventually the fear/anxiety she associtates with that position may disappear when she can be sure that doggie isn't disconnecting the two of you.

Just show her boy/girl videos this time.Show a video where a guy would be ramming a girl from behind and girl would be asking for more and going really crazy about it.That might provoke the desire and erase the old memories.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let her fuck you doggystyle with a foot long strap-on. She'll get it out of her system, & then you will both be fine. Who knows, You Might like being 'smashed' from behind?

This is what Shakespeare would have advised

... only in other words :1orglaugh

But seriously, I would let it rest, don't stay on her nerves. Be very gentle and pamper her a lot.

This is what Shakespeare would have advised

... only in other words :1orglaugh

But seriously, I would let it rest, don't stay on her nerves. Be very gentle and pamper her a lot.

Oh I know who will get the smash tonight! SMASH!!!!

Supadupafly is gonna get the smashing of his life!

See you tonight!

Oh noes!

NOT

STATISTICS!!!!

:D:1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
On second thoughts, if someone refers to doggie as 'smashing from behind', that could mean he is doing it too hard.