• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever killed an animal?

killing animals?

• Yes

Votes: 74 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters
I have never killed an animal and never will if I can help it.Some of My family members hunt and that's OK,but My guns only go to the shooting range and not in the woods.

Yes. I was around 9, I had a daisy BB gun and shot a bird. Some things you never forget. I still feel horrible to this day, On the other hand I have killed the two legged kind......although it was my job. Desert Storm.

plucap

Banned
I'm not a vegetarian and would never consider becoming one either.
But to me, hunting is just so lame these days. I know it's an entire life style around it and the whole tracking deal and stuff. But still, in the end, you just pull the trigger looking in your scope and it's dead. What's the hunt about it? Ever since we started using rifles hunting has been on sitting ducks and not really any man vs wild-challenge.

I don't see the point, and I guess I could never do it either, pulling the trigger on some innocent deer. And I've tried my best to always be kind to animals too, so I've never killed one, no. There's no meaning to it (unless you hunt to prevent overpopulation).

Yes, I hunt, trap, fish.....and i eat thier meat, sell the fur and enjoy every min. of itruff figures 100 deer, 15 bear, 5000+ coyote, 5000+ racoons,2000+ Muskrats,5000+beaver,same fox, same rabbits ...don't ask on bird ducks ,geese Etc.....

mrtrebus:
Sadly yes.
When I was a teenager my friends & I drowned a horse.
It took almost half an hour & we were knackered by the end of it.
It wasn't really worth the effort I suppose.

:wtf:

You drowned a horse!? Why?

My parents raised us with the belief that if you want to eat meat you should be strong enough to kill an animal yourself wich I completely agree with. I kill and slaughter chickens and other birds myself. The rest I buy from a local butcher who buys the animals directly from local farmers. The first time I took my girlfriend to that butcher she ran out when she saw a pig being slaughtered. She likes to eat meat but she doesn't want to know where it comes from :dunno:

People are usually very suprised when they see a girl my age kill and slaughter a bird.

Yes, I have killed directly by hunting (deer, rabbits, feral hogs, turkey, quail, dove, ducks, geese), and I have killed indirectly by purchasing meat products at the market (chicken, beef, pork)...

I'm a member of P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals) :glugglug:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I've hit two deer with my car. That's what I don't get about hunting - how hard it can be? The damn things stand in the road despite the fact that I'm flashing my headlights, blaring on the horn, and screeching to a stop. Other than that, I haven't killed any animals. I had to have my dog put down, but he was sixteen and in poor health, so I don't think that counts.

yes killed a few rabbits & various types of birds with my rifle & i stabbed a hedgehog to death one night with a kitchen knife lol:crash:

I kicked a pet guinea pig on accident once....I was cleaning his cage and he decided to go for a walk. After a brief chase, he got startled by a noise, froze and pow kicked him in the head. There was a sickening thud and he fell like a pile of bricks. The convulsions he had were frightening enough to not make me want a pet for years after that.