• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever killed an animal?

killing animals?

• Yes

Votes: 74 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters
The only time I went fishing I was shocked to see how the fish are killed. I thought it was like you described, and that the fish would die just from being out of the water, but when I reeled the poor, unsuspecting bastard into the boat, the guide took out a massive club and proceeded to repeatedly pound the fish's head until the skull was completely bashed in.

It is interesting that you bring that up. In my experience we would always put the fish in a cooler, or onion sack and they flop around until they die. Sometimes I've been on boats where they gaff the fish, but never where they clubbed them. But, as you say, in other situations, they use various sorts of clubs. Many fisherman who swear by a club actually believe that clubbing them and killing them immediately is actually more humane than letting them suffocate for a couple minutes. Also occasionally a non-clubbed fish can flip himself back into the water in rare circumstances. I'm not sure which I believe is best, but I can't bring myself to club the fish to death. I can just barely bring myself to listen to them flopping around. So that's my decision.

A number of sparrows when I was a kid. Also, we raised chickens before and we had to sell them dressed. So I guess I did kill lots of animals.

I have no problem with hunters, but I personally don't kill them. I'm by no means a vegetarian either, so I realize by eating them, I'm in a way providing the purpose for which many are killed. I have no problem with that, though, because the reality of life is that death brings life (that's why it's a universal religious theme).

When I was probably 13, I got a bb gun and then killed a bird. I shot it right in the eye and then watched it float to the ground seeing the life drain out of it. I felt horrible because I wasn't going to eat it. I just killed something for the fun of a half second. No thanks. Only if I'm going to eat it will I ever do that again.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Hundreds (hampsters, mice, rats and a couple of monkeys).

I was a research assistant.

Edit:
I think "euthanized" is a more appropriate term in my case.

Last edited:
i keeled a rabbit, i keeled a snake, shoot i even keeled me a human. oops, i think that's a mammal. hot damn.

I'm from Mississippi so I grew up hunting with my dad. Haven't been in about 15 years though. Decided it was not for me.

I only ever killed one thing and that was a deer. I felt awful about it too. I'm not morally against hunting, I'm just too squeamish for it.

The only time I went fishing I was shocked to see how the fish are killed. I thought it was like you described, and that the fish would die just from being out of the water, but when I reeled the poor, unsuspecting bastard into the boat, the guide took out a massive club and proceeded to repeatedly pound the fish's head until the skull was completely bashed in.

I've been fishing a lot. This is NOT normal.

Some sick bastards you were fishing with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Hundreds (hampsters, mice, rats and a couple of monkeys).

I was a research assistant.

Edit:
I think "euthanized" is a more appropriate term in my case.

Dead is dead brother. Mickey doesn't care if you march him to the gallows, put a pistol to his head, or poke him with a needle, he's gonna end up in the same place! Although, euthanized does sound nicer then "whacked".

I apply for a moose license and shoot one everyfall. :yesyes: Have snared rabbits before, shot duck, ptarmigan...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Never and ever!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Never killed one, but I will if my life depends on it.