• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever killed an animal?

killing animals?

• Yes

Votes: 74 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters
If you live in a rural area as I do you probably have killed quite a lot for the pot. Don't agree with killing for sport.

yes i once watched as a dog got hit by a truck it ran froma yard chasing a rabbit it tore that dog up the owner being female asked me to put the dog out of its pain so i did . it haunts me to this day but i feel i did the right thing

3 Deer hunting, one with my fathers truck, aided in a turkey hunt, lots of fish, skunk with my car, phesant...

hope to go hunt elk or Caribou some day.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I've accidentally hit a squirrel or two while driving my car, but that's about it. Well, unless you count the tons and tons of animals (lobsters, fish, etc) that I've killed in restaurants. Those poor animals. Those poor, delicious, delicious animals.

britlover

Closed Account
mrtrebus:

:wtf:

You drowned a horse!? Why?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I have nothin' against anyone here personally, but the drawning of the house thing with the other children comment from that gentleman, truely up set me.

PS: I'm diggin' the Goatboy (aka: the late/great Bill Hicks) signature ya got there, mrtrebus.

i killed one of my rabbits cuz i stepped on it on accident (it escaped from its cage) and broke it's back and it started screaming...thus i broke it's neck to stop it's suffering....does that count?

habo9

Banned
Yes Iv ran over a few birds mostly pigeons & a fox that ran out in front of me there was nothing i could do & Iv shot a couple of rabbits..................tasty!! :ak47:

& the next thing that will be getting shot , if they dont start to shut up...............is the 2 Magpies in the nest in the tree round my back garden , the tree is right outside my bedroom window & the squawk & caw from about 4 in the morning till about 10 at night , waking me up early every morning............Iv tried so hard to let them be but it just cant go on................Go ahead Magpies , make my day :violent:

I ran a sheep down that decided to play chicken* with me on the way home one December night. Some careless bitch** was tailgating me home through the country lanes and I got sandwiched between them. I can tell you, it left me feeling pig-sick*** as my car was a write-off. She was hysterical too as that was the third accident she'd had in 8 months.

*It didn't squawk like poultry or anything.
**… don't mean a dog, ya hear!
***not that H1N1 stuff :p

Quails, doves, deer, wild hogs, raccoons, opossum, squirrel, and probably something I am forgetting. I pretty much live in the woods during winter time hunting season.

Turkey and Deer.

Ran over a raccoon in my car once. Felt bad about that.

When my girlfriend dragged me to China for a holiday, I saw a shit load of chickens get slaughtered. A guy saw me looking, and asked if I wanted a go with the curved, axe thingy me jig.

Couldn't refuse.