• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

Real talents like Peyton Manning are few and far between.
What Peyton has been doing is almost other worldly. Most players will fall far short of his numbers and still have a very nice career. My problem isn't with Tebow, it's with the Broncos. If all the analysts are noticing that his delivery is too long for the NFL, why haven't his coaches fixed this? I know that is only one problem with his game, but it is a mechanical one that can probably be fixed. As far as his read making ability and decision making skills, I would say that only time will tell if he can improve them. The other question I have is how did the number 3 qb jump ahead of number 2? The organization, as a whole, seems to be run pretty poorly right now.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
We still murder and rape each other and you're amazed we haven't evolved past prayer??????

...can't decide if that statement is just ignorant or due to being not quite evolved.

Prayer is the relevant topic in this thread, considering it's about Tim Tebow. Since, ya know, Tebow hasn't raped or killed anybody (that we know of), it wouldn't have made much sense to shoehorn them into the conversation.

I never said prayer is THE example of our lack of human evolution, but rather a primary example; one among several. Rape and murder, while deplorable, are at least human problems that arise from human conflict. Is that really any more of a sign of retarded growth than believing in an invisible sky deity? Especially when the prayer involves a football game?

And BTW, don't infer that I'm ignorant again or you and I will have a problem, k?

Damn.....Icewater; you gonna take that?

Prayer is the relevant topic in this thread, considering it's about Tim Tebow. Since, ya know, Tebow hasn't raped or killed anybody (that we know of), it wouldn't have made much sense to shoehorn them into the conversation.

I never said prayer is THE example of our lack of human evolution, but rather a primary example; one among several. Rape and murder, while deplorable, are at least human problems that arise from human conflict. Is that really any more of a sign of retarded growth than believing in an invisible sky deity? Especially when the prayer involves a football game?

And BTW, don't infer that I'm ignorant again or you and I will have a problem, k?

Okay... maybe you have misread. It clearly states a reference to the statement ignorant. Either way, you wouldn't be the only one with a problem with me on this board, and the others have just blocked me, thus I'm pretty sure you'd do no more than that.

With that said, I recognize the relevance of prayer as it pertains to the subject of Tim Tebow, but what I don't quite get is your choice of prayer to point out your feelings human lack of evolution. Of all the heinous, disgusting acts done by humans every damn day, you choose to pick on something non-destructive and otherwise positive. Not only that, but you list it as a primary example which is indeed quite ignorant. Are you not considering the prayer as a method of focus and self reflection through faith in God? Quit acting like somehow prayer is a problem. It isn't. The fact that you would even insist that prayer, a non-violent and non-destructive act, is even on the scale of things proving humans have not evolved is highly ridiculous.

...especially if you haven't proven God's non existence. One can argue that as being greater proof of lack of evolution.

People tend to be repulsed by fake people.

It is not his religion that turns people off its the fact that even though he is at best a practice squad QB He given the starting job because of his I drink milk image.

The little ladies think hes so cute and wholesome, he loves his momma and look at all the good he does.
Sorry folks in the real world results, and only results, should get you a starting job in the NFL. He was a winner in collage because his teams were so overflowing with bought and paid for talent that the lesser talented QB couldn't hurt them too much.

I for one hope they keep playing him and trying to show hes the second coming because that means the Broncos will suck for many years to come.

If the 'virgin' goldenboy was half as bright as he thinks he is he would see the his assfaced arrogant collage coach did him a disservice by not trying to mold his game to the NFL system and more than probably cost him a chance at being an NFL QB.

Hey Timmy boy show the the world something, do what so many halfassed collage QB's with sick amounts of athletic ability did and discover the position of tight end/slot receiver it is what you were born to do. Maybe even someday you will be a deserving starter at that position instead of a guy his team uses to sell jerseys to make up for their lack of ticket sales.

More Broncos getting rolled week after week. More shots of Timmy running for his life. Bronco fans John Elway is an distant memory. In the here and now you suck, Terrel Davis isn't walking out of that tunnel.

SUCK A FUCKING ASS! LOL, you are sooooo POWNED!!!! Oh, and stop pretending to be a football know-it-all.

Aint gonna win very much in the NFL. He will be exposed, It will come.

Sorry I misspelled a word oh great one. Don't you have a book burning to attend or got to run down Rushes daily pill intake for him. Robert E. Lee commented that Jefferson Davis had the eyes of a rat and half the personality yet you choose to quote him?? Might want to choose your heros more carefully. Now run along the adults have work to do.

owned-18116.jpg

True but you either have it or you don't when it comes to measuring whether or not a player has the talent to succeed in the NFL. The kid was a great college athlete but he just doesn't have the tools to be a pro QB and that won't change, just my 2 cents

owned-45053.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This is no way for a moderator to act, Dirl!:nono:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:1orglaugh

Okay, okay. I'm being silly now. I'll stop.

Alex - I'll never be a mod. You need to stop that dream. :D
I hear Peter and Rolaid have big things planned for you.....