• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

I read the article and id have to disagree with Warner. Why? because you cant tell someone how to practice their faith or how to express it. I use to date a girl who was very religious and it sometimes annoyed me because she would bring it up in every situation. SO one day i asked her why she braught up God in every situation? I said "i get it you love God, you dont have to keep telling me, I believe you". SHe said something that has stuck with me, she said "i dont do it to tell you, i do it to remind myself".

My point is , i dont know why tebow does it. But hell its about his relationship with God and me or Kurt Warner or the Pope arnt in a position to tell him, how he should go about that relationship.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I read the article and id have to disagree with Warner. Why? because you cant tell someone how to practice their faith or how to express it.

No, you can't. Nor can you expect other people to have no reaction when you do. Freedom of speech and religion, aka The First Amendment, cuts both ways meaning that your right to pray ends at my right to pray. IF Tebow wants to make his religion a public parade he opens himself up to criticism just as any Muslim that wears a head wrap in public or bows to Mecca in public opens themselves up for the same.

Yeah, Tebow can't win huh? LOL! 35 - 32 Denver!

He does make beating poor teams look difficult.

He??? hmmm... here I thought there were 22 players on the starting lineup.

Or does Tebow play every position? :dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Respect Tim Tebow....you cocksuckers!:clap:

You know I used to be a Tim Tebow hater but now I don't know anymore simply because it's just fun watching this guy succeed when so many "football experts" said he'd fail and this is coming from a Raiders fan.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You know I used to be a Tim Tebow hater but now I don't know anymore simply because it's just fun watching this guy succeed when so many "football experts" said he'd fail and this is coming from a Raiders fan.

Truth
Especially all those cunts on ESPN, like that ass jockey Merrill Hoge! :facepalm:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
He does make beating poor teams look difficult.

That's what CC and the rest of The Spinners say at ESPN right after they're proven wrong when they "predict" he'll get beaten.

I didn't think they would lose to the Vikes, they aren't a good team with or without Peterson. He isn't winning these games by himself, far from it.

I will give him credit when he can beat a team that does not suck. Props to not turning the ball over but these teams are shit at the very least. Never thought he was a bad guy just hate how the press gives all the credit to him even when he had nothing to do with it. I for one want to watch football not watch touchdown jesus point and kneel and generally play the fool.

I will give him credit when he can beat a team that does not suck. Props to not turning the ball over but these teams are shit at the very least. Never thought he was a bad guy just hate how the press gives all the credit to him even when he had nothing to do with it. I for one want to watch football not watch touchdown jesus point and kneel and generally play the fool.

The MSM (ESPN, NFL Channel, et al) hate this guy. They have all wrote him off and continue to do so.