• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Haters of Tebow correct

If you really care to know who I look up to and admire, it's this man....The last Rebel of the Civil War. Gotta admire a man who stood up for what he believed in. And, he comes from the same state that I am from.

jesse-james-1.jpg
Another known criminal????? A killer of the border wars?????

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I don't hate the player I can't stand his holier than thou ultra fans that record song parodies praising his greatness in their parent's basement with a bad karaoke loop. Aside from that Tebow is a talented QB, he's no John Elway but a talented QB.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Seems everyone blames losses and failed plays on the quarterback.

1. Quarterbacks don't call the plays.. the coach does.
2. Ten other players need to do their job correctly if the play is going to succeed.
3. How many times has a great play occured, only to be called back because of a flag being thrown?

Personally, I'd take eleven players with Tebow's beliefs and work ethics over the likes of most of the other players in the NFL. Funny how so many people make fun of the guy because he posseses good moral ethics and is a Christian. Yet, others seem to admire people like Dennis Rodman, Deon Sanders, Barry Bonds, etc.

Word has it in Denver that the coach of the Broncos is to blame for the teams lack of success this season.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Tebow, since his senior year, has put me in the same frame of mind as Chris Weinke, Ryan Leaf, David Carr, Tim Couch, David Klingler, Todd Marinovich, and Danny Wuerffel. Too much undeserved hype.

Real talents like Peyton Manning are few and far between.

Seems everyone blames losses and failed plays on the quarterback.

1. Quarterbacks don't call the plays.. the coach does.
2. Ten other players need to do their job correctly if the play is going to succeed.
3. How many times has a great play occured, only to be called back because of a flag being thrown?

Personally, I'd take eleven players with Tebow's beliefs and work ethics over the likes of most of the other players in the NFL. Funny how so many people make fun of the guy because he posseses good moral ethics and is a Christian. Yet, others seem to admire people like Dennis Rodman, Deon Sanders, Barry Bonds, etc.

Word has it in Denver that the coach of the Broncos is to blame for the teams lack of success this season.

How does Deion Sanders compare to Barry Bonds and Dennis Rodman

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It's interesting that Tebow is such a polarizing figure. Ironically, another devout Christian QB, Kurt Warner, was beloved and embraced by almost everyone. What's the difference? Well, first off, although Warner made no secret of his Christianity, I don't believe that he was quite as blatant about it as Tebow is so that's sure to invite a bit of cynicism and loathing all by itself. There are plenty of religious men who play professional sports but very few of them choose to make it a part of their on-and-off-the-field persona the way Tebow does.

The second part of what separates a guy like Tebow from Warner is the fact that Kurt was much more talented and successful (so far) than Timmy is. Many people just don't think he possesses the talent that it takes to be a successful NFL QB (myself included). That said, I couldn't care less about the Denver Broncos either so he can start for them for the next 20 years as far as I am concerned. I just don't want him on my fantasy team.

Amazing college player, one of the best ever. sub-par NFL one, the scouts were right, sorry! He might make it as a backup, if he learns to make a accurate throw in the pocket.

I don't hate the player I can't stand his holier than thou ultra fans that record song parodies praising his greatness in their parent's basement with a bad karaoke loop. Aside from that Tebow is a talented QB, he's no John Elway but a talented QB.
He is a very poor quarterback. He is a freak athlete. A damn monster, but a terrible quarterback.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Amazing college player, one of the best ever. sub-par NFL one, the scouts were right, sorry! He might make it as a backup, if he learns to make a accurate throw in the pocket.

True but you either have it or you don't when it comes to measuring whether or not a player has the talent to succeed in the NFL. The kid was a great college athlete but he just doesn't have the tools to be a pro QB and that won't change, just my 2 cents

You gotta love all the ignorance and hypocrisy out there over Tim.

1: He didn't earn a starting spot: ...and Kevin Kolb did? Not only did he have about the same amount of starts as Tebow going in to his new starting role, but he's stealing 60+ mil. Shut up with this.

2: What he did in college shouldn't matter: Then every rookie QB should be sitting, because beside preseason, that's what their starting job is based on. BTW: even going by preseason numbers, Tebow still should start, as he outplayed Quinn and Orton. Jimmy Clausen should be starting as well based on this concept also, but...

3: He's 'too Christian': Last I checked, he is doing exactly what his religion teaches. Not only that, but it's not defamatory or destructive. Why does Tim get about the same amount of heat spreading the word on Christianity as when the former Chris Jackson converted to Islam, and decided not to respect the American flag or the anthem? Have we forgotten that there are many, many other detestable individuals in sports?

And let's not let that waste of space John Fox off the hook. That low-life sticks him with nothing to work with, and stands around letting his QB take all the heat for that bullshit. Get in there, Tim... and WIN! Sound familiar? Talk to Jimmy Clausen about that. The truth, Denver doesn't deserve to have Tim Tebow. The guy is a wholesome example for the people and sells jerseys while putting asses in seats. To not provide him the coaching and weapons he (or any fucking QB is this damn league) needs to succeed is total bullshit. Tim needs coaching, and it's clear he hasn't gotten much of it on this level. His number 1 RB would be backup at best on damn near every other team. His number 1 receiver... 3rd string at best on most other squads. O-line is garbage, and the tight end is a nobody. The Broncos are the new Bengals, ladies and gents.

When and if he becomes relevant I will form an opinion about him. Until that time, I couldn't care less.

Tebow, since his senior year, has put me in the same frame of mind as Chris Weinke, Ryan Leaf, David Carr, Tim Couch, David Klingler, Todd Marinovich, and Danny Wuerffel. Too much undeserved hype.

Real talents like Peyton Manning are few and far between.

I'm pretty sure no one hyped up Chris Weinke and Danny Wuerrfel. Everyone knew Wuerffel was a product of UF's system and Weinke was an old fart.