• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour girl.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

It's all those Ifriends.net live cam shows she does... :) ;) :)

Oh my God... A thread with Roald in it... Wait til I tell my good buddy Torp... Won't he be surprised! Hehe.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

Her breasts look yummy in the second pic, but i suppose its photshopped.

Real or not its kudos for the transformation.
Yes I agree with your yumminess akhilpuri.

No. Photoshopped? No way. Taylor's beautiful over at PinUpFiles.com too. :)

Damn that's impressive.

Just submitted a vote for Miss Freeones 2011.

Looks like she is aiming specifically for adult model and cam girl.

yes, she is .Please help her reach that goal.She deserves it more than any thing.She's the best cam model you'll ever find if you see all her shows.
Thank you for the votes.

Her breasts look yummy in the second pic, but i suppose its photshopped.

Real or not its kudos for the transformation.

I am a web developer akhilpuri and photoshopped images don't look that way, but i don't blame you.She has done an impossible job and it's hard to believe.

Visit her blog site and you'll find many of her pics to confirm that she is what she is.
http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/

Thank you for confirming, John_8581.

Hot damn.

Indeed she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b

yes, she is amazing beautiful...

Quite an impressive transformation.

Sure it is.Please vote her in Cam girl and adult model categories.

Tay is amazing!!!! i love her to bits she is super sweet!!! and she looks so amazing! i told her she should do a book. to help others out...that want to slim down. as she looks fantastic!!

Hello Sopie.It's an honor to get your comment on this thread.Thanks for confirming about Sweet Taylor.She is amazing and we all know it.Hugs.

why suppose that? Photoshop is good, but 99.9% of users can't use it properly and to shop those heaving pumps would require some serious digital dexterity .... (you may take or leave the pun at this point)

Thank you for the intelligent response , The Orange Cat.As a web developer I know and every photoshopped image could be figured out.even there are more advanced technologies now a days.Photoshop is just lame now.

She is a beauty and if anyone has any doubt, he/she should visit Tay's blog
http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/

yes, she is amazing beautiful...

Thank you,luis1972.Please vote her in Cam girl and Adult model category.

God, that lucky baseball bat.My goodness!!!

giants2.jpg

I love you my snow white.

fuzzy7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

amazing transformation i agree. the before and afters are like whoa. it took me a 1yr of gym time to lose 100lbs, about 4hrs a day at that, everyday i wonder how long it took her to drop the weight and how. i would have never guessed they were the same people

amazing transformation i agree. the before and afters are like whoa. it took me a 1yr of gym time to lose 100lbs, about 4hrs a day at that, everyday i wonder how long it took her to drop the weight and how. i would have never guessed they were the same people

Yes,shimmy2,

She is a real head strong girl and see how toned she is.Yes, no one would believe that she is the same person.what's something to pity upon is,many of us are not aware of this.She definitely deserve to be the cam girl and the adult model for this change in taste she gave us over years.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

I might have watched The Biggest Loser if she was a contestant. Maybe.

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

ty all so much for your comments and compliments they mean a lot to me and thank you roald for taking the time to post in this thread. It took me 13 months to lose the weight i started march 16th 2006 and it was one of the hardest things i ever had to do in my life. But well worth it. I am much happier and healthier now. Thank you all so much
tits4.jpg

you can see all my updates at www.taystevens.com and me live at www.playwithtay.com

Shifty

O.G.

^^ That's incredible Tay. Now that is a success story if there ever was one! :)

i know its probably rude to ask but how much weight did you lose??

TAYSTEVENS

its not rude at all to ask i lost 170lbs i was 300lbs i got down to 120 and i was way to thin for my liking but mentally i just wanted to get there and now im a comfortalble 135 -140 and it suits me better. :) thanks for all the votes guys :) means a lot to me !
xoxox
tay
tits3.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

Lovely pictures there absolutehell. Wow!!! Love them!! :) ;)

So this must be the place to praise the sweet and very gorgeous and very beautiful, Sweet Taylor Stevens!! ;) :) ;)

So I've been a member of Taylor's Ifriends.net Fan Club for so long. TAYLORSTEVENS00 by the way is place to go to over there. :)

I also know that Taylor has established the second website PlayWithTay.com site over there at Ifriends.net as well.

I was looking at the Taylor Steven's website TayStevens.com website last night. Awesome pictures over there Sweetie and the blog is pretty good too.

Question to the members of her sites here: If you had to chose one website, which site would be better to join? PlayWithTay.com at Ifriends.net or TayStevens.com as the separate website.

Let me know.

P.S. - Another question: We all know that Taylor is a huge Brett Favre fan! :) And she is also big Toronto Mapleleafs fan too. I'm glad you mentioned her blog here absolutehell, http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/ -- I kind of remember Taylor posing with a Toronto Mapleleafs dark blue (home) jersey years ago, maybe 2004 maybe 2003.

Taylor, it's time to put that home jersey on once again and pose in it for us, your fans. Thank you. A big kiss and and a few hugs from me to you!! :)

:iloveyou:

Love ya,

John_fromNY at the VNA board

thats absolutely amazing... good for you, you probably should write a book... i've even got the perfect name "From BBW to BW." done.

i've been voting for her.tay is awesome,i like her both ways.

TAYSTEVENS

ty guys :) right now taystevens.com is free for everyone its just my blog but its becoming the most kick ass site ever :) lol... so www.playwithtay.com is the place to be for live action and my free fanclub :)
and as far as maple leaf jerseys go how bout a bikini instead !

heres a couple pics for you since im the biggest football sports fan out there :) keep voting guys !!

espn5.jpg

martinsecondleafsblog3.jpg

mapleleafblog3.jpg