• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour girl.

realy? really? :D that is a majorly impressive feat...i like her both ways and she's gotten some of my votes

Thanks a lot bustybbwlover.Please keep voting her in Cam Girl and Adult model categories.

This one of the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Thank you.She is lovely and she has a sound personality.Thanks for what you have said.Please keep voting her.

i just voted for her even though shes canadian. i admire anyones improvement like that.

I'm American myself and I have no problem with her being Canadian either.What matters is, she is lovely.

Thank you shimmy2 for voting keeping aside the nationality and by just admiring the beauty.That makes you a great person.I appreciate that a lot.Thank you.

i know its probably rude to ask but how much weight did you lose??

No as she has said, she lost over 170 lbs and that's something to be proud upon and we are proud of you Tay.

^^ That's incredible Tay. Now that is a success story if there ever was one! :)

Thank you.Thanks a lot.That is indeed a great success story.I haven't heard anything like that.Moreover look how well toned she is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

I might have watched The Biggest Loser if she was a contestant. Maybe.

We all would, but in that show, the contestant were kept under pressure to lose weight.They were guided by professionals all the time and they had no other way out than quitting, but for Tay, it was her own choice and she wasn't under any sort of pressure, but to do it all by herself with a determination to please all of us with a stunning look.

Thanks PirateKing.Please keep voting her.

Lovely pictures there absolutehell. Wow!!! Love them!!

So this must be the place to praise the sweet and very gorgeous and very beautiful, Sweet Taylor Stevens!!

So I've been a member of Taylor's Ifriends.net Fan Club for so long. TAYLORSTEVENS00 by the way is place to go to over there.

I also know that Taylor has established the second website PlayWithTay.com site over there at Ifriends.net as well.

I was looking at the Taylor Steven's website TayStevens.com website last night. Awesome pictures over there Sweetie and the blog is pretty good too.

Question to the members of her sites here: If you had to chose one website, which site would be better to join? PlayWithTay.com at Ifriends.net or TayStevens.com as the separate website.

Let me know.

P.S. - Another question: We all know that Taylor is a huge Brett Favre fan! And she is also big Toronto Mapleleafs fan too. I'm glad you mentioned her blog here absolutehell, http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/ -- I kind of remember Taylor posing with a Toronto Mapleleafs dark blue (home) jersey years ago, maybe 2004 maybe 2003.

Taylor, it's time to put that home jersey on once again and pose in it for us, your fans. Thank you. A big kiss and and a few hugs from me to you!!

Love ya,

John_fromNY at the VNA board

Thank you John_8581, for all what you have said.For the sake of answer to your question, all of those are my favorites.I cant' chose between anything when Tay is concerned.

Thanks a lot for the great post and the questions.

y guys right now taystevens.com is free for everyone its just my blog but its becoming the most kick ass site ever lol... so www.playwithtay.com is the place to be for live action and my free fanclub
and as far as maple leaf jerseys go how bout a bikini instead !

heres a couple pics for you since im the biggest football sports fan out there keep voting guys !!

Thank you Tay for your post.You deserve to win in those categories and we are here for you hun.

Love
AH

Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

We all would, but in that show, the contestant were kept under pressure to lose weight.They were guided by professionals all the time and they had no other way out than quitting, but for Tay, it was her own choice and she wasn't under any sort of pressure, but to do it all by herself with a determination to please all of us with a stunning look.

Thanks PirateKing.Please keep voting her.

Thank you John_8581, for all what you have said.For the sake of answer to your question, all of those are my favorites.I cant' chose between anything when Tay is concerned.

Thanks a lot for the great post and the questions.

Thank you Tay for your post.You deserve to win in those categories and we are here for you hun.

Love
AH

This banner link designed by me would directly take you to her voting page.So no need to go though all those navigation.For the convenience of you fans, here it is

Sorry for the multiquote again.Not sure how it didn't work.Will do some work around later.

This is really amazing, how the hell did she do it? Man, propz for the girl, she looks hot as fire right now! Definitely has my vote...congrats taystevens :)

also...I'm a bit curious mate, do you actually know Taylor Stevens? Better than us I mean. :)

good job for tay stevens. i really like ur new look. i think i need to book u for the new year. lol kiddding

congrats to her she was beautiful both way in her owm right but atleast now she is healthier

Taylor is much better looking now after he the weight loss, shows some people take those comments seriously, she should get out there and tell how she did it. Go out and share those secrets.

Taylor is much better looking now after he the weight loss, shows some people take those comments seriously, she should get out there and tell how she did it. Go out and share those secrets.

Indeed surfinnaked4babes, She looks gorgeous.She did it with A lot oh hardwork, cardio, strict diet with fibers, fruits and low on carbs.Lot of water and along with that a determination to be what she is today which played the main role.

This is really amazing, how the hell did she do it? Man, propz for the girl, she looks hot as fire right now! Definitely has my vote...congrats taystevens

Hardwork and determination, mate.She is one head strong girl with a lovely personality.She is a goddess.

Talso...I'm a bit curious mate, do you actually know Taylor Stevens? Better than us I mean.
LOL.That's a secret.To be honest, personally no, I never met her which is my dream, but have been chasing her since last 7 years since I was 15 and still crazy about her today.She was my first internet crush.She didnt use to do topless stuffs for a while but gradually she gathered momentum.
And finally this new look.She is just superb.

Her new looks are much better.
Thank you, windowsxp02
It is healthier, but i liked her always the way she was.I just love her as a person.You'll know once you see any of her cam shows.What a bubbly and lovely girl she is.

good job for Taylor Stevens AKA Tay Stevens. i really like ur new look. i think i need to book u for the new year. lol kiddding

Thank you, rizwano.She is really amazing, but have a control over your thoughts, LOL.Kidding too.

congrats to her she was beautiful both way in her owm right but atleast now she is healthier

Couldn't agree more, thebear247.That's true to every bit of it.Thank you

Now she deserves our vote for what she is.Please click on the below banner to go to her voting link directly without any navigation pain.Please vote for her in all categories, but focus should be on cam girl and adult model categories.

BLOGUPDATE1.jpg

im becoming a bigger and bigger fan everyday of hers i hope she sticks around after the contest i love her look and style she is so beautiful

yup I'll probably be a fan of Taylor's for life, you gotta respect a transformation life that, good for her :)

im becoming a bigger and bigger fan everyday of hers i hope she sticks around after the contest i love her look and style she is so beautiful

Thank you, thebear247.More pics below for you and some of those are really rare.Keep voting her.

yup I'll probably be a fan of Taylor's for life, you gotta respect a transformation life that, good for her :)

Thank you , Master Roshi.Enjoy the pics of our cutie Tay. and don't forget to vote for her , especially in cam girl and Adult model category.

The Clash of the Titans

maggiemeglamcon5.jpg

Baby, please stop teasing me like that.
popsicle1.jpg

That cleavage gets me unconscious, you go topless and I'm dead.
canadaday3.jpg

i hope when i die i come back as her bra thanks for the pics

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys I decided to post my blog post in here for all of you who havent thank you so much for your compliments I really worked my ass of losing that weight it was the second hardest thing i ever had to do in my life. I was very happy when i was bigger posing for voluptuous and xl girls as well as I am now. I did get too thin for my liking and gained some back but I wanted to beause It didnt look right but back then the only thing that mattered to me was numbers.

I have great fans thank you all so much for being here for me through everything. Thank you all soo much for your votes. Its my first year in this contest and im not at all even aiming to win miss freeones I want to win best adult model and or best cam girl those mean the most to me. ive been caming since university and ive done everything on my own. So i appreciate all your votes soo much. Please keep voting every day. www.vote4tay.com
Here is my daily dosage of pics and a blog post for you all

Hey guys... Ive been dealing with so much latley that its been so hard to keep my blog posts updated but i think Ive just about caught up. Its about time I answered some formspring questions since its been so so long. Im dealing with a lot of health issues right now and its a fight right now but again thank you to everyone thats standing by me :).

Thank you for all the support and love :) with all you guys by my side how can a girl go wrong :) ! I wanted to thank you all for your freeones votes please register and vote for me at www.vote4tay.com every day. I really think with your help I might win, im honoured that im even on that list but I encourage you all to vote all you can and a free boobie oil video awaits if i win lol :).

As you know I will be in Minny this weekend. Im super excited wooot maybe I can hold a "brett makes me wet" sign lol.. that will never get on air hahah !

I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season its getting increasingly cold here. Very NIPPLY like you boys like it. Anyways lol, join my free fanclub right now for some goodies and full sets and videos. Its a free screenname away so join today ! hahaha :) Now, time for the formspring questions/rants/compliments I just checked my inbox and have over 2700 questions lol I should get the dust of that thing from time to time lol.

1.Something you will never forget ...
Falling in love for the first time. Although single now. I wont forget falling in Love its a feeling that doesnt come around often. I also wont forget My first ever fan meeting in person where someone recognized me and asked for my autograph.

2. Are you happy to be considered a slut/whore ?
LOL this one is funny to me. First and foremost I dont consider myself a slut or a whore. If you consider me that that is your problem. I love who I am what I do I carry myself with class and enjoy my fans. Are you happy to be considered some troll on the internet hiding behind his words ? Just wondering ???

3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
Still kicking ass, taking names doing what I do best. If i find a love of my life who knows what will happen. As for now...I am an entrepreneur and im doing what I need to do. I want to be enjoying life as I am now and continuing to bring the best of me to you :)

4. Favourite time to fuck ?
Mornings. Dirty Morning Sex is so fkn hot. The thought of it makes me wanna cream my pants lol. Its like that raw energy in the morning when you wake up beside someone and just feel their warm body beside you and get to fucking lol. (im soo naughty) LOL :) That question got me wet lol ! Make sure to come see me live on cam tonight and all week long at my free fanclub.

5. If you could have a threesome between you and two celbrities who would they be ? Well if we are talking female scarlett johannson would definitely be on that list as well as kim kardashian and or angelina jolie I think they are just gorgeous. Curvy and gorgeous !

Ok boys thats all for today but no worries I got 2695 more to go through lol :) hahah Here is one of the never before seen pics that I was selling at glamourcon it seems to be a favourite so make sure you join the free fanclub beacause im updating it with lots of never before seen footage !

Loove tons xoxox

Tay
balconyblog.jpg

Balconyblog2.jpg

balconyblog3.jpg

and one from my actiongirls.com shoot

balconyblog4.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

You've always had the best smile, Ms. Stevens. The rest of you is just damn hot and always has been.

agreed. taylor was always hot from what i have seen but still,what a transformation. people doing things to better themselves is all well and good when its say for the fans, but id imagine it must feel great to be able to look how you feel and how you want to be seen. great job taylor and congradulations on all your hard work!

agreed. taylor was always hot from what i have seen but still,what a transformation. people doing things to better themselves is all well and good when its say for the fans, but id imagine it must feel great to be able to look how you feel and how you want to be seen. great job taylor and congradulations on all your hard work!

Thank you,TnA_Addiction.Those were really great words.She is just a pretty babe and I agree that she achieved what he wanted.Thanks a lot and keep voting her in Adult model and Cam Girl categories.She has been eying those and she trusts us.

xfire said:
You've always had the best smile, Ms. Stevens. The rest of you is just damn hot and always has been.

You said something no one has said till now and I couldn't agree with you more.She has really amazing smile.Her smile relives me and heals me up from all pain and she has a very sweet and girly voice too.

Another awesome shot.
taylor-stevens-09.jpg

Awesome pics,I just voted for Tay in all the categories that she's running in....Go Tay!