• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour girl.

georges

Staff member
Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

glad you are doing well tay, our hopes and prayers are with you :angels::kiss:

Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

Tay Stevens as BBW before weight loss

taylorfatblog2-675x1024.jpg

Tay Stevens as glamorous sexy perfect figure adult model with well toned body

freeones3.jpg

Visit her blog: http://taystevens.com/blog/

she's always been beautiful , but now she have one of the most perfect bodies, i ever seen :drool1:

VDAYBLOG3.jpg

always i be yours ;) baby

VDAYBLOG4.jpg

wow

Simply stunning!!!!

stp11.jpg

you're amazing Tay, hope you're in good health and that things are going well

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys, This community has been amazing to me. I know I havent been around as much as I could but I want you all to know that You all mean the absolute world to me. Your words,experiences,prayers,thoughts,love, votes everything has been amazing. Id like to thank everyone for everything.

I did an exclusive interview that freeones asked me to do but im not sure how to post the vids on here so I wanted to post my blog post here for you and the links to the vids on you tube. This Cancer has taken its toll but I wont give up...how could I with people like you in my corner.
Ty again.

Here is the blog post the interview was done in march but due to my health issues I havent been able to edit and get it to you guys sooner. But here it is now
LOVE FOREVER
TAY

Hey guys !! This interview has been long long overdue but as you all know I have been dealing with a lot on my plate. For those of you who dont know WOOT WOOT I AM your OFFICIAL webcam babe of the year ! Ty FREEONES.COM !! As you know in January I won the title at the AVN's and Freeones asked me to do an interview and I have done so many written interviews I decided I wanted to do a video interview :).

First I wanna say yaaay ! I won woot ! Ty to each and every one of you who voted day in and day out to show your support and vote me your number one webcam girl. I have held the number one spot for about 9 years but this year was the first year that FREEONES had an official webcam category which I of course was extremely excited about.. .and to actually have one the very first title they ever gave makes me soooo happy !

I love what I do I always have and you guys know that and Im pretty sure thats why you voted for me :). It takes a lot more then big boobs to be the number one webcam girl. You fans are what I live for I love being me on cam being bouncy fun silly me and you guys are what give me the spirit and allow me to do that. So really its OUR award cause hey ... this just means more time with me on cam more giveaways more conventions. Im so super exctied to continue to live up to this title :)

I dont want to make this a super long post since youll have all the answers to the questions in the video but for me its not about just getting on cam its about making connections with some of the most amazing people in my life. At a time when I really need it most you are all there for me you have been loyal and loving through everything. Im super proud to be the number one webcam babe out there..ty.

A HUGE thanks to FREEONES

As a giveaway and a thank you im giving away free thank you packages to anyone who gets their free screenname here. Make it fun and clever I always have fun with that hehe. I will be online later so lets celebrate and have some fun. I love you guys ....its time to party !!

See you all LIVE ON MY WEBCAM TONIGHT ! LETS PLAY and let me show you what makes me the number one webcam girl out there !! Noone can take that from me :)

Here is the video.... love you guys

INTERVIEW PART ONE
INTERVIEW PART TWO

georges

Staff member

be strong and keep faith tay. we are all with you :angels::kiss::boobies:

Hey guys, This community has been amazing to me. I know I havent been around as much as I could but I want you all to know that You all mean the absolute world to me. Your words,experiences,prayers,thoughts,love, votes everything has been amazing. Id like to thank everyone for everything.

I did an exclusive interview that freeones asked me to do but im not sure how to post the vids on here so I wanted to post my blog post here for you and the links to the vids on you tube. This Cancer has taken its toll but I wont give up...how could I with people like you in my corner.
Ty again.

Here is the blog post the interview was done in march but due to my health issues I havent been able to edit and get it to you guys sooner. But here it is now
LOVE FOREVER
TAY

Hey guys !! This interview has been long long overdue but as you all know I have been dealing with a lot on my plate. For those of you who dont know WOOT WOOT I AM your OFFICIAL webcam babe of the year ! Ty FREEONES.COM !! As you know in January I won the title at the AVN's and Freeones asked me to do an interview and I have done so many written interviews I decided I wanted to do a video interview :).

First I wanna say yaaay ! I won woot ! Ty to each and every one of you who voted day in and day out to show your support and vote me your number one webcam girl. I have held the number one spot for about 9 years but this year was the first year that FREEONES had an official webcam category which I of course was extremely excited about.. .and to actually have one the very first title they ever gave makes me soooo happy !

I love what I do I always have and you guys know that and Im pretty sure thats why you voted for me :). It takes a lot more then big boobs to be the number one webcam girl. You fans are what I live for I love being me on cam being bouncy fun silly me and you guys are what give me the spirit and allow me to do that. So really its OUR award cause hey ... this just means more time with me on cam more giveaways more conventions. Im so super exctied to continue to live up to this title :)

I dont want to make this a super long post since youll have all the answers to the questions in the video but for me its not about just getting on cam its about making connections with some of the most amazing people in my life. At a time when I really need it most you are all there for me you have been loyal and loving through everything. Im super proud to be the number one webcam babe out there..ty.

A HUGE thanks to FREEONES

As a giveaway and a thank you im giving away free thank you packages to anyone who gets their free screenname here. Make it fun and clever I always have fun with that hehe. I will be online later so lets celebrate and have some fun. I love you guys ....its time to party !!

See you all LIVE ON MY WEBCAM TONIGHT ! LETS PLAY and let me show you what makes me the number one webcam girl out there !! Noone can take that from me :)

Here is the video.... love you guys

INTERVIEW PART ONE
INTERVIEW PART TWO

It's always nice to hear back from you Tay.I'm a regular viewer of all you webcam shows.
Love you always.

WOW! Amazing!

I guess I am late to the topic, but WOW, that was one amazing transformation (weight loss). You look amazing and the transformation was amazing. Congrats to you.

I wish you were on the Subway Sandwich commercials instead of Jared, your prettier to look at obviously, plus talking about foot longs would seem more relative. ;)

WOW! Amazing!

I guess I am late to the topic, but WOW, that was one amazing transformation (weight loss). You look amazing and the transformation was amazing. Congrats to you.

I wish you were on the Subway Sandwich commercials instead of Jared, your prettier to look at obviously, plus talking about foot longs would seem more relative. ;)

Thank you, bigwarmload!!!

basrtoni

Banned

My compliments! She really looked nice as a chubby girl, but damn now she looks as hot as hell for sure!

She looks fucking delicious either way!

basrtoni

Banned

But lemme ask a question. How come she doesn't have any scars or jelly-like skin at her arms, belly or legs? I just saw some pics and they all seem to be photoshopped or am I just imagining this? Nevertheless she's still hot!

But lemme ask a question. How come she doesn't have any scars or jelly-like skin at her arms, belly or legs? I just saw some pics and they all seem to be photoshopped or am I just imagining this? Nevertheless she's still hot!

What do you mean by scars? Do you mean stretch marks? There are tone up exercises to make the stretch marks vanish.

Moreover, a good make over would give you flawless look, though she's 99.99% flawless according to me.

basrtoni

Banned

What do you mean by scars? Do you mean stretch marks?

No not just strech marks, I mean when someone loses a lot of weight, usually the skin wears out (don't know if one can they that??) and an aesthetic abdominal wall reconstruction is necessary or the excess skin has to be removed by plastic surgery. I'm just amazed by the comparison of how she looks and how people losing a lot of weight look usually.

She wasn't a whale, she was slightly overweight. Skin stretches and can stretch back, to a point. I've lost as much as 40 pounds and didn't have stretch marks or whatever.

basrtoni

Banned

She wasn't a whale, she was slightly overweight. Skin stretches and can stretch back, to a point. I've lost as much as 40 pounds and didn't have stretch marks or whatever.

Yeah right but there's a difference in losing 40 pounds and 140 pounds, don't you think? BTW: What's a whale to you in this context? A woman weighing 500 pounds? :dunno:

No not just strech marks, I mean when someone loses a lot of weight, usually the skin wears out (don't know if one can they that??) and an aesthetic abdominal wall reconstruction is necessary or the excess skin has to be removed by plastic surgery. I'm just amazed by the comparison of how she looks and how people losing a lot of weight look usually.

As said earlier, skin is a remarkable organ and it has the self adjusting tendency due to its elastic nature.Initially it might sag, but there are certain ways to get rid of the sag like some special type of work outs.Tay has worked a lot on her looks and that's why she's the No 1 cam babe on the internet today :).