• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour girl.

Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

Hello there, do you think she is malnourished?What made you jump into conclusion that she's not eating healthy or not drinking clean water.
Regarding that tanning bed part, it is one of the reason of cancer as body gets exposed to UV.To do Vitamin D synthesis, only a few minutes exposure to morning time Sun is adequate, that Tan bed is a menace.It doesn't suit all.

Moreover, the cause of cancer is varied.It's abnormal growth of cell and no matter what ever you do, it would grow.Only process to stop it is medication.Though, your process might be effective, she should do what doctors have recommended.That's how they treat majority.

It's not about that... WTC7WasPulled is a fellow that believes that anything said by any kind of authority is - by his dogma - wrong. So if a doctor - an authority in medicine and healing - says "get chemo or you die", WTC7WasPulled says "No, Vitamin D will suffice... that will cure you from cancer".

Yes I know it sounds utterly unbelievable that someone would not only try to trumph an expert with a statement so stupid, but also use YouTube as his be-all-end-all argument to back it up... but... *points up* ...there it is.

If ever you wondered why quackery, non-science and conspiray theories are bad, this is a schoolbook example of it.

/S

Jon S.

Banned
Re: Gorgeous Taylor Steven's Transformation from BBW to Slim waisted busty glamour gi

I'll be think of & pulling for you! Hang in there and BE STRONG!

Hell, I was just back to see my cardiologist on Friday.....and they did a new EKG. When the Doctor came back to see me......he said that the EKG was ugly/nasty looking & he put me on ANOTHER pill (added to my list)! My Doctor also confirmed to me that I STILL have the blockage that caused my heart attack because it is in a tricky space & I don't need a bypass (Thank God)! He basically said that, given my current condition, I wasn't really a candidate for invasive procedures! So it's medicine, exercise, and a good diet for me! I go back in 3 weeks for a treadmill test to see how my heart reads during exercise!

But, just like you......I'm a fighter & most importantly.....we're still ALIVE!

I know first hand that it's not always easy.......but HANG IN THERE!!!

Remember......you've got friends.....and we're here for you!

J

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

what a difference.

ronald.. hehehehe

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member

I'm SO amazed by how much her first photo resembles Kirsty Alley!

It's impressive-but she doesn't look anywhere near 300 pounds in that first photo-unless she's 8 or 9 feet tall.

Wow!! Big or slim she is one hot woman!!

She's gorgeous...how is she doing now though?

Sending you my Best Wishes! Get well soon, & I'll keep u in my prayers and hope your recovery is a speedy one :)

Congrats Tay, for winning the Best Cam Girl Award.This was the first time you participated in the contest and walked out as a winner.Fabulous achievement sweety.

Your years of perseverance, hard work and determination has paid off.You did a tremendous job in losing 170 lbs and transformed yourself from a BBW to a slim waisted girl and still maintained your bust size.

Once again congrats for your achievement.May God bless you, and you keep the hearts of the fans pounding for you, by the help of your beauty and magnificent attitude for 100 more years.

Balconyblog2.jpg

She the best..

It's impressive-but she doesn't look anywhere near 300 pounds in that first photo-unless she's 8 or 9 feet tall.

Hello enndaley,

She was indeed 300 lbs.Even 310.Its' not about height, but the fat bulk she had.If you browse through some of her old pics you'll come to know.

See her boobipedia link.Scroll down to see her old pics.
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Taylor_Stevens

Tittyman5000 said:
Sending you my Best Wishes! Get well soon, & I'll keep u in my prayers and hope your recovery is a speedy one

Thank you, Tittyman.Thats so nice and kind of you.

grower_boy said:
She's gorgeous...how is she doing now though?

Not sure buddy, she'll be updating us

You may check her blog site.It's free http://taylorstevensblog.com/blog/ she last updated on Jan 24.She is under treatment so might not be getting time, but she loves her fans more than anything else.Her amazing transformation is for us only.She wanted to give us something new.
She is very very strong minded babe .
Not to mention, the best cam girl on the internet.

Arden Adamz said:
I'm SO amazed by how much her first photo resembles Kirsty Alley!

Hello Arden,

honored to get your comment on this thread.Yes, our Tay is very dynamic.Thanks a lot!!!

ben42us said:
She the best..
She is, ben42us.Thank you!!!

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

HEYYYY GUYS ! Its been too long im sorry I havent posted in a while... been dealing with chemo and everything but I miss you guys. I just finished my freeones interview better late then never that will be coming soon. I hope you all are doing amazing ! On my good days i will totally try and make it here as much as I can.. there is no way I will forget about you guys.. this is my community now.. ty all for being here for me through everything im going through. I love and appreciate all of you for your kind words and support.

On a lighter note yesterday was steak and blow job day :) here is my blog post for that :) I figure why not post some sexy pics while im here. :)

Hey guys well you know im a fan of two things lol and they both contain meat lol hahah I love me some steak and I love giving head you all know that. (Yes im being naughty) But today is a day for all men the valentines day for me n lets just say... well for me too cause well I love this day lol hahah.

Its the official steak and blow job day today !! If you havent heard of it you gotta get on that train. Its a tradition here in toronto and in a lot of places. So we have that icky luvy holiday for chicks valentines day and we have this awesome ass holiday for guys. So get your girls to cook you a steak and finish it off with a nice long blow job lol. :) Their site is right here for you all to see http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

I relish this day lol its soo much fun so make sure you join my free fanclub and get your free screenname for the full naughty vid and pic set UNCENSORED dedicated just to this day !! Forget cupid we are channelling our inner naughtiness today. Besides I felt like cooking a kick ass steak today ! I cook great steak. Nothing like a big boobie blonde serving you a steak and finishing it off with a nice long wet cum filled bj....now thats dessert lol...yea i get naughty on days like today well you all know im a boys girl :) I like to get my face messy with sauce haha. muah. !

So get your meat out boys lol !! Join me online live on webcam and lets have a steak and blow job party ! :)

Dont forget ... all members who get their free screenname and email me via the get in touch tab with their free screenname get a goodie package sent to them. Trust me tonight is a night you dont wanna miss on my webcam :) MUAH ! GET YOUR MEAT OUT !!

xoxox

Tay

That was just my blog post boys In case you dont get around to reading it. Love you guys so much. :) woot

steaknbj1.jpg

steaknbj2.jpg

steaknbj3.jpg

steaknbj4.jpg

steaknbj5.jpg

Hi Tay, Glad to hear from you! Hope your doing better and wish you well :D Mmm you look good enough to eat! RrrrrrR :iloveyou:

HEYYYY GUYS ! Its been too long im sorry I havent posted in a while... been dealing with chemo and everything but I miss you guys. I just finished my freeones interview better late then never that will be coming soon. I hope you all are doing amazing ! On my good days i will totally try and make it here as much as I can.. there is no way I will forget about you guys.. this is my community now.. ty all for being here for me through everything im going through. I love and appreciate all of you for your kind words and support.

On a lighter note yesterday was steak and blow job day :) here is my blog post for that :) I figure why not post some sexy pics while im here. :)

Hey guys well you know im a fan of two things lol and they both contain meat lol hahah I love me some steak and I love giving head you all know that. (Yes im being naughty) But today is a day for all men the valentines day for me n lets just say... well for me too cause well I love this day lol hahah.

Its the official steak and blow job day today !! If you havent heard of it you gotta get on that train. Its a tradition here in toronto and in a lot of places. So we have that icky luvy holiday for chicks valentines day and we have this awesome ass holiday for guys. So get your girls to cook you a steak and finish it off with a nice long blow job lol. :) Their site is right here for you all to see http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

I relish this day lol its soo much fun so make sure you join my free fanclub and get your free screenname for the full naughty vid and pic set UNCENSORED dedicated just to this day !! Forget cupid we are channelling our inner naughtiness today. Besides I felt like cooking a kick ass steak today ! I cook great steak. Nothing like a big boobie blonde serving you a steak and finishing it off with a nice long wet cum filled bj....now thats dessert lol...yea i get naughty on days like today well you all know im a boys girl :) I like to get my face messy with sauce haha. muah. !

So get your meat out boys lol !! Join me online live on webcam and lets have a steak and blow job party ! :)

Dont forget ... all members who get their free screenname and email me via the get in touch tab with their free screenname get a goodie package sent to them. Trust me tonight is a night you dont wanna miss on my webcam :) MUAH ! GET YOUR MEAT OUT !!

xoxox

Tay

That was just my blog post boys In case you dont get around to reading it. Love you guys so much. :) woot

steaknbj1.jpg

steaknbj2.jpg

steaknbj3.jpg

steaknbj4.jpg

steaknbj5.jpg

Hi honey,

Glad you are back.I'm all over you and I'm on your site too on a different screen name which I wouldn't say here.Nice to know that you are recovering and doing good.
My best wishes and yes, the steak day stuff was nice.Though I'm a vegetarian, I have no problem with the blowjobs.Let's the fat guy round the corner get the streak and you get me the rest.LOL

Love you my cutepie.