• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

KrysieNCraig

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I think it all depends on the woman. Being a Swinger doesn't necessarily mean you like or dislike anal more out less. I Krysie like anal alot with Craig, but would never allow another to do that to me. Although i don't mind if Craig died anal with another woman. Craig is like Chad, he's ok with butt (lol) its not his favorite, when he does; it is more of a dominance thing.

Krysie

If you follow us on Twitter you would have seen some pictures of our vacation last week with Jenny and Jesse from Swing in the Outer Banks of North Carolina ;-) We have a pretty hot video too but I'm not sure if we'll share it or not. Trust us though, they're a hot couple to play with and it was 7 straight days of swapping to include Jenny fucking Letisha in the ass with a strap on :) I'll see what we can share tomorrow.

I wish Playboy would do a "Big Brother" kind of thing and just have all the sexual acts from the episodes. That or an "All -Star" kind of thing where the cast do like a reunion kind of episode thing. Maybe even a weekend in the life of one of the cast. Krysie & Craig along with Chad & Letisha I think would be interesting to see.

Krysie Craig and Chad & Letisha just curious has your lives changed at all since being on the show? Have any "vanilla"people recognized you? Or more people talking to you in the swing comunitee?

Oh ya
I never did twitter before but now I'm set up to follow you 2 couples.

KrysieNCraig

Krysie Craig and Chad & Letisha just curious has your lives changed at all since being on the show?

Have any "vanilla"people recognized you? Or more people talking to you in the swing comunitee?

Oh ya
I never did twitter before but now I'm set up to follow you 2 couples.

Craig here: we've actually had a couple people recongnize us, it was very flattering. We took pics with them and posted it on our twitter with a shout out (with there permission of course). Our lives have changed a bit, alot of clubs in the area have asked us to do meet & greets and that was fun. A strip club is currently asking us to Host a swingers Sunday brunch once a month (were still thinking about it).

I've seen a couple of Chad's & Letishas vacation pics with Jesse & Jenny. SUPER SMOKIN HOT!

We would like to correct this assumption that Krysie wasn't ok with Me getting some. At this point we are fully in the LS and enjoy many others sexually. It was more the fact that we are attracted to different types of couples and people. So it is actually harder for us as a couple to meet other couples that were equally attracted to. Krysie is in no way selfish, however think if your significant other was sexual with another person you didn't find appealing, but they did... This may make for a neutral opinion which is perfectly ok. The LS is different for every couple/person, that's what is so great about it!

Craig

THank you for clarifying this. Its hard to squeeze all this into a 40 minute show.....

I know that Nikki & Daniel are dirtylovegames from chaturbate.
Chloe & Jason or Stephanie & Hector does not have a profile??

Does anyone know whatever happened to John and Corrine? THey are on twitter @philican
And what about Nikki and Darrell from the first season?

Some of these people are in the wind.....I know that MArk and Nikki broke up.......

I gotta say I'm really disappointed that this season was only 8 episodes, I wish they would release some extended redroom scenes or some bts like they used to at least.

My comments I posted on the website: "...the sex was good but this season was full of people who have been swapping on the outside or in this couples case, in an open relationship where they could come home with somebody else or not come home at all. So this season was a let down on several levels. Using couples like this, only 8 episodes, waiting over a year for the newest season only to have posting error in the second week. Promised extras but never got it, Janell hardly making an appearance then they edit the scene where she was giving head out..."

Really this season seemed not to be about couples trying the lifestyle out but more about people who were in the lifestyle already but had never fucked on camera before so the episodes, while they had a lot of sex in them, lost that edge that made the series fun and interesting and not just a bunch of people fucking on camera. Then there is the 8 episodes...really? You couldn't have shot two more? Four more? I cancelled my membership with PBTV because this show is the only one I was interested in...if they wait another year before putting up new episodes then I may have lost interest completely. On a positive note we got to see Janel touch another guys dick, all be it for about 5 seconds but that's about 5 more seconds than before!

KrysieNCraig

Question for everyone: what was your favorite episode this season and why? Also who was your favorite couple and why? GO.....

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Wish she could. The last episode she was sucking Michael. Did not see her taking any dick but would really love to see her do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish she could. The last episode she was sucking Michael. Did not see her taking any dick but would really love to see her do that.

Hey guys. Ive pretty much binged watched this series in past couple days, and Im hooked, lol. I'll be watching the last 4 eps of Season 5 tonight...I guess Im in the minority, but Hector & Steph might be my 2nd favorite couple (behind Nikki & Daniel). Mostly judging off of the performance aspect, tho.

But if anyone could help me out, a few people posted the homemade flick between Meg & Mike (from Season1) several pages back, but those vids have been deleted. Does anyone have a link that's still up (or could re-up)? Thanks.

And Janel does have a FB, but doesnt seem to share mjuch of the "swinger" portion of her life on it (janel.a.iglesias).

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

They cut the sucking part out, you only see a little bit at the start...and that (excuse the pun) blows!

- - - Updated - - -