• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Looking for info on Holly from S3E1...not the Mike and Holli the hosts, but the newbie..

Seen her around in the background in a couple more episodes, but just curious if anyone has any other information on her...

Really smoking hot...

Hey Guys! Daniel here (of Nikki & Daniel on Swing)
Feel free to check our swinging blog for verification. anatomicalswingset.tumblr.com I'll make a post referencing freeones once I get done with this message. I'll also post a trailer to our upcoming attempts at chaturbate shows.

We did try to do a cam show recently with Al & Sparkle. At the time, the site had not verified A&S's ID information, so they warned us then banned us. It was mostly our mistake for trying to broadcast before they verified A&S, but, considering how easy it is to verify who we are online, we didn't think they would ban us.

We did record our fun on a GoPro, so we'll be looking into easy and affordable ways to share that soon, but it's not available yet.

Officially, we are all ready to broadcast again, unbanned and verified, but now it comes down to scheduling. Believe me, we want to do a live show with them as soon as we possibly can. Real life manages to cock block us more often than we'd like. It may be mid-to-late October before we are able to pull it off. We'll probably share the exact date on our tumblr and twitter, @nikkidanswing once we set an exact date.

Thanks for tuning in to those that did, and thanks for being fans of Swing.

Question for everyone: what was your favorite episode this season and why? Also who was your favorite couple and why? GO.....

Season 5 was no where as good as past seasons. The steampunk couple was the worst. probably the best was the couple from Buffalo, but that whole thing seemed pretty strange. they are in a wide open relationship, he says she disappears for days sometimes at a time with other guys, but always comes back, so why bother with Playboy, for the cash? ANd the worst part was that the poor guy never even got off.....

Season 5 was no where as good as past seasons. The steampunk couple was the worst. probably the best was the couple from Buffalo, but that whole thing seemed pretty strange. they are in a wide open relationship, he says she disappears for days sometimes at a time with other guys, but always comes back, so why bother with Playboy, for the cash? ANd the worst part was that the poor guy never even got off.....[/Q

Agreed, this season wasn't that great, a huge disappointment really with only 8 episodes, "newbies" who have been in the lifestyle for years and we didn't get to see the residents that we wanted very much if at all. Playboytv sure knows how to take a good thing and fuck it up!

Yup. I agree with you. Seemed like season 5 was full of couples, not necessarily married or committed to each other, as in past seasons. The best was episode 8, that couple from Buffalo; he says that she disappears with other guys, sometimes for days at a time, but always comes home.....if it was my wife or GF disappearing for days at a time, I would not be very happy with that - I thought this whole swinging thing was do do it as a couple, together, to expand the relationship. Maybe next season will be better.

KrysieNCraig

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I thought I replied so if this is repetitive I apologize, lol

Krysie here, and I am happy to see everyone so vocal about their likes and dislikes of each season and why. As long as you guys keep up the good work PBTV will be able to cast more to your liking :) They are all a wonderful group and put a lot of work into the show. Unfortunately they have to cut a lot as well. Let's hope that this up coming season hits all of the main things you guys would like to see more focus on. I hope it does as well :D

Hey Guys! Daniel here (of Nikki & Daniel on Swing)
Feel free to check our swinging blog for verification. anatomicalswingset.tumblr.com I'll make a post referencing freeones once I get done with this message. I'll also post a trailer to our upcoming attempts at chaturbate shows.

We did try to do a cam show recently with Al & Sparkle. At the time, the site had not verified A&S's ID information, so they warned us then banned us. It was mostly our mistake for trying to broadcast before they verified A&S, but, considering how easy it is to verify who we are online, we didn't think they would ban us.

We did record our fun on a GoPro, so we'll be looking into easy and affordable ways to share that soon, but it's not available yet.

Officially, we are all ready to broadcast again, unbanned and verified, but now it comes down to scheduling. Believe me, we want to do a live show with them as soon as we possibly can. Real life manages to cock block us more often than we'd like. It may be mid-to-late October before we are able to pull it off. We'll probably share the exact date on our tumblr and twitter, @nikkidanswing once we set an exact date.

Thanks for tuning in to those that did, and thanks for being fans of Swing.

Any word on when it might happen again

Any word on when it might happen again

Hey everyone, Chris and Maribel here from season 4 and 5 (episodes 1,2 and 3 both seasons) we also did Sexscape and although we didn't win any best sex scene awards like Chad and Letisha, we had fun in the -20° weather.

Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and amazing woman.

Being on the show is an amazing experience. I know they're working hard on a season 6, so we'll keep you posted if we hear anything. Feel free to ask any questions. We're on twitter and Facebook. We don't hide the fact that we're swingers but we don't run around screaming it from the rooftops either. I guess it's easier if you don't have any kids and neither of us is running for office any time soon lol.

jhWqu4PoQf

Birthday night out

Hey if any of you guys, I'm talking to the Swing cast, want to share your adventures here I think that would be awesome! We only get the edited version via playboytv, love to see some more!

Hey everyone, Chris and Maribel here from season 4 and 5 (episodes 1,2 and 3 both seasons) we also did Sexscape and although we didn't win any best sex scene awards like Chad and Letisha, we had fun in the -20° weather.

Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and amazing woman.

Being on the show is an amazing experience. I know they're working hard on a season 6, so we'll keep you posted if we hear anything. Feel free to ask any questions. We're on twitter and Facebook. We don't hide the fact that we're swingers but we don't run around screaming it from the rooftops either. I guess it's easier if you don't have any kids and neither of us is running for office any time soon lol.

Ha, maybe we're bad parents because we obviously don't hide the fact that we're swingers Chris :) . We know they're trying hard for another season as well and will update if we find anything out.

I will say that Letisha and one of her girlfriends are starting a blog to talk about interesting things in our adventures. I'll let you guys know when it goes live.

Chad