• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

For those of you that are waiting for Janel to swap, it does look like she is giving a blow job to another guy about 24 seconds into the intro. Please check it out because I hope I'm right and I'm just waiting for that episode to play. I'm not able to take a screen shot right now but I'm pretty sure it's her.

New episode is really good, Jason and Chloe were in the episode and they were definitely the stars of the show. I really hope that the next episode is not the last one because it will be the 8th episode and in some seasons that has been the cut off point. This season has been ok so far I haven't been really crazy about the last few episodes though, so hopefully there are a few more episodes that live up to previous seasons.

Chad + Letisha:

I know Playboy does not allow anal sex to be shown, but does it happen in the house? Is it popular among residents/newbies outside of the house? How often does it happen in the LS?

Chad + Letisha:

I know Playboy does not allow anal sex to be shown, but does it happen in the house? Is it popular among residents/newbies outside of the house? How often does it happen in the LS?

Yeah, Playboy stays away from showing hardcore penetration, anal or cum shots although it does happen (this season Donnie came with Letisha and pulled out but obviously they weren't going to show it). Anal isn't very common in our circle of friends for some reason outside of Swing. Having said that, Letisha is a huge fan of anal however I could take it or leave it. I don't mind if she lets other guys fuck her in the ass so she can get her fix and I don't have to do it. I know it sounds weird as most guys would love to find a girl that's so into anal but it's just not my favorite. Also, if a guy is on the smaller size she'll see if the guy wants to do anal so she can get some pleasure out of the swap.

C + L

So apparently this past episode was the last one or so I'm hearing because a new show is premiering this weekend, if it is the last one then they went out with a bang because it was the best of the season by far. As a whole I'd give this season a 7 mostly because they went back to the 8 episode format and also because of the fact that a few of the couples were a little boring. Also the scene from the opening credits with janell giving the other guy head was completely cut down to like 30 seconds and the bj was never shown. I also feel that they toned down the redroom stuff even more this season, personally I wish they would do the member exclusives again to show longer uncut redroom scenes like they did before.

KrysieNCraig

Pending Official Checked Star Member
(From Craig) Sorry for the late reply, we havn't been online much lately. We're back though. Yes our opinions have changed in a good way since the show. More Krysie's than mine as I have been in the lifestyle going on 10+ yrs. We are fully in the Swing of things (cheesy drum roll & symbol sound)!

Etiquette is a different subject. It seems some don't understand common respect and communication. Just because we are swingers and at an event doesn't mean we're interested in touching or being touched by everyone there. We are very much a quality vs quantity couple. A simple "May I" or "Are you interested" goes a long way. During our stay at the Swing house everyone was very open and communicated with us openly. Unfortunately editing doesn't show all that and frankly because long conversations most likely don't make for good ratings. We actually discussed our wants of being with two different couples with both couples and they were very inciting to the idea. So it was awesome.

(From Krysie)

I am very happy that everyone enjoyed our episode. Craig was worried that my being so forward was going to end up being taken incorrectly, however it was quite the opposite! The residents we were with were so down to Earth and so welcoming and understanding. Craig and I had a blast because of that! I have learned that almost everyone in the lifestyle is that way. So I feel that I have found an amazing outlet with Craig sexually and it is a way we can be ourselves!

Jason and Chloe were swingers long before they were on the show. They were on AFF and used to do full swap cam shows on there once in awhile. They also were on streamate under the name BootyNtheBeast (I think that's the correct spelling) and would do full swap shows on there too.

Jason and Chloe were swingers long before they were on the show. They were on AFF and used to do full swap cam shows on there once in awhile. They also were on streamate under the name BootyNtheBeast (I think that's the correct spelling) and would do full swap shows on there too.

Any videos?

Watching this season in reverse order, I can barely spot any action from Kimberly and the dick to pussy ratio is way off! All the guys have their dicks out yet all you see of most of the women is tits & buttcrack. Is it too much to ask for some visible labia and female butthole amidst the sea of erections ?

Is the target audience no longer straight men? :(

I wish Playboy would do a "Big Brother" kind of thing and just have all the sexual acts from the episodes. That or an "All -Star" kind of thing where the cast do like a reunion kind of episode thing. Maybe even a weekend in the life of one of the cast. Krysie & Craig along with Chad & Letisha I think would be interesting to see.