• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

and instead pump money into some softcore trash show like cougar club la, which wouldn't be bad but they don't ever show anything.
Nope, look closer, there is explicit hardcore action.

IMO CougarClub LA is amazeballs, a realityTV show with mainstream rTV production values with established reality tv stars going the extra mile. Even the ones who weren't previously established tv stars are so beautiful and so well prepped up/hyped and teased by the show that I'm still surprised when I see them take the jump as I didn't think they'd be the type(except for the pale blonde).

SWING was great particularly in the first seasons but the later ones lost a lot of the erotic appeal. The redroom scenes became shorter, the angles less bold, the cast not as interesting(Kimberly F should have been on every episode and more pbtv shows). Let's say that out of the cast of 10 girls on the average swing episode you liked a couple of them. Well chances are that between the short redroom scenes, the camera angles that show more male ass than female one(are they confused on who the core audience is?) the average viewer is likely only going to get 5-10 seconds' worth of erotic shots/action of the girl he's been dying to see ever since he first saw her face right at the beginning of the episode 30 minutes earlier. That's not enough delivery on the tease/buildup caused by the episode leading up to the redroom scene. They should've made sure that for every single girl on the show there were some shots of all her nude bits and sex action, no matter how brief. It would've worked if the website systemically had longer/extra footage of every episode/every hot scene available on the website shortly after first airing it. Really encourage TV subscribers to also subscribe to the website, but they didn't. Extras on the website are very rare despite that they should be very cheap to produce and great content fillers.

I also don't understand why they didn't eroticize the host/counselor chick. I didn't find "Dr Jess" hot and those dialogs bored me. Would've been much better if they had a hottie as a marriage counselor/swing advisor, so that each time she was on screen she'd be a huge turnon and thus make me want to see her naked really bad, and then at the last episode, after all that teasing, she and her lover would jump in on the redroom swinging. I'm sure they could get someone arousing to play the part considering they've got similar types on Cougar Club.

I don't know personally I didn't like cougar club bit to each his own, I'm just sad to see swing go I mean i personally think the second season was the best one, I absolutely agree about the extra contend though I mean now that it's done they could just release the red room scenes and other snippets just for fun I know id love to see them. Maybe they will someday but I doubt it.

So are there any homemade videos or professional movies that any of the residents or newbies have floating around out there, just thought it was worth a shot since this thread is going to pretty much die unless they decide to bring swing back eventually.

Long time i haven't looked here. Looks kinda quiet. So I caught a season 1 espisode number 5 the other day...darrell and nikki. This poor guy was cuckolded by his wife with this guy garren. Now the people from swing are not hard to find. Alot are on facebook and friend other swing people. But this couple was in the wind until 2 days ago. I found him..darrell gibson, no longer on the west coast. Looks like he remarried to someone else and started a new family. The ex nikki is completely in the wind. Doing some quick looks on facebook and other social media I've noticed that several couples have broken up over the past 3 or 4 years. I write for a weekly alternative newspaper in my town and we are putting together an article on the lifestyle. My researcher has already contacted a few people. Hopefully the editor likes the piece and it will publish.

Yea, holliandmike that episode was pretty screwed up, when it became obvious the husband was being shunned by the other girls she should have stopped and taken care of him. There was no chance of a swap because Garren's "wife" or whatever was basically a lesbian. Red flag full swap wont happen! So something I've often wondered, and judging from the amount of divorces rightfully so. To all you swingers who read this. Does the lifestyle really strengthen your marriage or dilute it? If one person in the marriage said "that's it I'm done, I don't want to swing anymore" could the other really leave the lifestyle? How much regret or even resentment would that cause? To me it seems as a couple if you enter the lifestyle you are basically laying your relationship on the line, a very thin line.

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

I don't recall the episode you guys are referring to but I do remember in some episodes where things didn't appear to go well or where the communication could have been better. We haven't known anybody in our relatively short time in the LS that's gotten divorced. We've known a few to take a step back and some to back out all-together but never separate over it. Not that it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does, we just don't know any personally.

To answer your question Priest, we didn't start in the lifestyle to strengthen our marriage. Our marriage was already strong but the lifestyle just made it that much better. Kind of like icing on a cake. We do admit though, it can be like playing with fire sometimes. Hormones can make you do some crazy shit! Letisha and I always said from the start though, if one of us ever says we want out, we're both out, no doubt about it. Our marriage to each other is the most important thing and we always have to put each other first. We even have a rule that if we aren't getting along or on good terms, we don't swing. We've backed out of parties at the very last minute because we were arguing or upset over something. We certainly have rules and we do a pretty good job at following them. Of course we're human and we make mistakes but what I tell everyone is, how you proceed after a fuck up will determine your fate int the LS. If you communicate with your partner and are honest, your relationship will survive. That may entail leaving the LS or it could be learning something new about your partner.

Chad

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recall the episode you guys are referring to but I do remember in some episodes where things didn't appear to go well or where the communication could have been better. We haven't known anybody in our relatively short time in the LS that's gotten divorced. We've known a few to take a step back and some to back out all-together but never separate over it. Not that it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does, we just don't know any personally.

To answer your question Priest, we didn't start in the lifestyle to strengthen our marriage. Our marriage was already strong but the lifestyle just made it that much better. Kind of like icing on a cake. We do admit though, it can be like playing with fire sometimes. Hormones can make you do some crazy shit! Letisha and I always said from the start though, if one of us ever says we want out, we're both out, no doubt about it. Our marriage to each other is the most important thing and we always have to put each other first. We even have a rule that if we aren't getting along or on good terms, we don't swing. We've backed out of parties at the very last minute because we were arguing or upset over something. We certainly have rules and we do a pretty good job at following them. Of course we're human and we make mistakes but what I tell everyone is, how you proceed after a fuck up will determine your fate int the LS. If you communicate with your partner and are honest, your relationship will survive. That may entail leaving the LS or it could be learning something new about your partner.

Chad

SO I sent off my two cents worth to playboy about "new" shows and cancelling Swing. I of course asked to bring back swing but not with the same format, I asked to bring it back with 2 houses that way more of the fan favorite past residents and "newbies" could be seen and maybe do a few episodes with just the residents playing, maybe follow them around on some of their swinging adventures in their home town. Anyway, I asked to bring back swing in some format.

Hi everybody ..

i just wanna ask about this couples (Kristal and Mike ) ..

it appears in swing 2 .3 .4 ..

if any one have pics / Viedos for the girl share with me please

image1-538x630.jpg

Can anyone help me find some video clips of Nikki, formerly Nikki and Daniel aka dirtylovegames. I have the Swing episodes and a few camshows but that is it. Are there others?

if I had to guess they probably erased all of the videos from the net before they went in swing. I've been searching to no avail, I loved them though I wish they did more amateur stuff. Maybe if they ever bring swing back they will be one of the residents but who knows.