• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

How can I watch your chaturbate videos? You're the best couple out there!!!

You'll probably have to catch them live unless somebody out there recorded them. Letisha is funny about Chaturbate. She HATES putting on makeup which is why we haven't been on lately. Crazy, right? LOL.

Also, we don't get on this site to reply very often, but we check Twitter every day. Send us a pm on there sometime, @funinraleigh

Chad and Letisha

Hi Guys,

There is a scene/clip at the beginning of each episode, where Chad, Letisha, Maribel, Chris, Jesse and Jenny Are all in a room on bed, Does anyone know which scene/episode is this?

Thanks

Hehe, that was an off camera orgy we started during one of our breaks. Camera crew caught wind and came rushing in! It was awesome! It never made it in an episode most likely because it had nothing to do with the newbies or plot in general. The footage of the full clip is out there I'm sure....

Chad

Chad/Letisha,

Any couples from the show (newbies or residents) that you would want to play with that you never got the chance? Could be from a recent season or past...

As far as I can tell PlayboyTV hasn't had any new content in a while. The last was Undercover season 2 and that turned out even tamer than season 1(at least as far as the hostess goes), so it was useless.

I understand severe cutbacks hitting the PlayboyPlus website since nude playmate shoots/videos were its lifeblood and now they can't get those anymore, but as far as PbTV I don't believe the occasional new playmate video which was just a rehash of what was already available on pbplus was particularly important for the TV channel and its mirror site.

I've noticed Showtime produced some reality shows that are very similar to the ones pbtv was doing(Gigolos and Polyamory for instance), using the same locations and even drawing from the same actor pool (see my triple play thread for lots of Gigolos crossreferences).

Someone has to have a recorded session. Jason and Chloe had a page called booty n the beast. As well as funinraleigh and dirtylovegames. Someone help!!

I think Jason and Chloe were aliases. You can find alot of the SWING people on facebook. Even the ones that are tough to find, like Darrel and Nikki from season 1, ep. 5, and Cecil and Stephanie from season 4. But Jason and Chloe, are no where. Must have been fake names, or someone from their real lives outted them and they had to disappear from the internet, except from the couple of videos that are still out there.