• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Philbert

Banned
My thoughts? I think that yet another family didn't get the justice they deserved under the judicial process. I think a man who admittedly killed an unarmed minor got to go home and be with HIS family. I think the owners of guns are even more aware of the advantage and the power they wield over unarmed citizens. I think you can officially pick fights with unarmed people (of any age), cry self defense when they defend themselves, and pull the trigger...

My thoughts.

Thoughts?
More like brain-farts.

Philbert

Banned
well now i don't think you know what brain farts are :)

My thoughts? 1) I think that yet another family didn't get the justice they deserved under the judicial process. 2) I think a man who admittedly killed an unarmed minor got to go home and be with HIS family. 3) I think the owners of guns are even more aware of the advantage and the power they wield over unarmed citizens. 4) I think you can officially pick fights with unarmed people (of any age), cry self defense when they defend themselves, and pull the trigger...

Your post...
I count 4.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Would you call it "self defense" ? An armed full grown man shooting a 17 years old teenager, would you call it self-defense.
The least he should have had was voluntary manslaughter.

His age doesn't matter. A 17 year old is more than capable of harming someone. Have you been around teenagers these days? They are much different than when I was one. Kids no longer have ANY respect for adults. When I was 17 and an adult asked me what I was up to, I would have answered them and done so politely.

From the evidence, we know there was a fight. Why is everyone so quick to say that Zimmerman didn't feel threatened? Yes, it was his gun but during a fight either one of them could have taken possession of the gun and used it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
His age doesn't matter. A 17 year old is more than capable of harming someone. Have you been around teenagers these days? They are much different than when I was one. Kids no longer have ANY respect for adults. When I was 17 and an adult asked me what I was up to, I would have answered them and done so politely.

From the evidence, we know there was a fight. Why is everyone so quick to say that Zimmerman didn't feel threatened? Yes, it was his gun but during a fight either one of them could have taken possession of the gun and used it.

I completely agree. Today age doesn't matter jack crap. When I was working as a juvenile corrections officer down in Florida for a girl's facility, there were girls age 14 or 15 that were bigger and stronger than a lot of the staff. I'd say a good portion of them were in the low risk side of the facility for fighting. We had a handful up in the moderate risk for fighting as well.

It was always veeery interesting when they were having a bad day because if you weren't careful, they could beat the holy snot out of the adults working there.

And that's just it. Kids these days are loads less respectful to adults, they are bigger, they are stronger, and they are quick to throw their weight around.

That verdict is very bad news... for white people.

You have an unarmed 17 years old black teenager. He's shot dead by a white man. And the guy goes away with it.
What does it mean t a black teenager ? It means they need guns. 'cause if you do not have one, you probably will be killed by a white man who will go away with. But if you have a gun, you can shoot that guy before he shoots you. You may get a death penalty for that but it's not 100% sure. And even if ou got the death penalty, at least it would be for something. 'cause if you're unarmed or you don't shot fast enough, you'll be dead. For nothing.
So, if you're a black guy in the US, you beter get a gun and use it 'cause the establishment, the Justice system is not on your side. Your gun is the only thing that's on your side.

So, in the end, the verdict is very bad news for white people and black people.
But it's great news for the NRA and illegal arm dealers.

why do you think black people don't bear arms?!

Zimmerman did self defense. let's end this right here, and stop feeding the troll media, and stop raising the pain on Trayvon's family.
This show's why is important making new free public schools in poor areas so kids with proper education wont end up like this.

Martin was 6'3" and Zimmerman was 5'8". So the size difference was VERY significant. The advantage was clearly on Martin's side. That is another reason I believe Zimmerman was the one getting assaulted and screaming on the tape.

LOOK at how tall and fit this kid was:

h5DUu.jpg

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/misconceptions-in-the-trayvon-martin-case

Zimmerman did self defense. let's end this right here, and stop feeding the troll media, and stop raising the pain on Trayvon's family.
This show's why is important making new free public schools in poor areas so kids with proper education wont end up like this.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Maggie Green

I completely agree. Today age doesn't matter jack crap. When I was working as a juvenile corrections officer down in Florida for a girl's facility, there were girls age 14 or 15 that were bigger and stronger than a lot of the staff. I'd say a good portion of them were in the low risk side of the facility for fighting. We had a handful up in the moderate risk for fighting as well.

It was always veeery interesting when they were having a bad day because if you weren't careful, they could beat the holy snot out of the adults working there.

And that's just it. Kids these days are loads less respectful to adults, they are bigger, they are stronger, and they are quick to throw their weight around.

Exactly! I'm sick of hearing people saying he was a little boy or a child. Bullshit.

Maggie Green

I guess I feel the need to vent about this for some reason. But seriously, if you were in a fight with someone and they were slamming your head into the concrete, would you not feel threatened and afraid for your life? I fucking would. And how can anyone else but Zimmerman know how he felt at that moment? When you feel your life is at stake, human nature is to use the means necessary to protect yourself. Now, I am the first to admit that I hate guns. I think the second amendment is crap to some extent. But if I had a gun and someone started kicking my ass, how can I say that I wouldn't use it, especially before they used it on me?

And I truly believe that this shows how disrespectful and out of hand this generation of teens/kids has become. My mother was a kindergarten teacher for 44 years before she had her heart attack and retired. I couldn't believe the stories that she had of kids cussing at her, spitting on her and other children, threatening to stab the bus driver...these are 5 year olds! 30 years ago when I was that age, sure there may have been a problem child or two but not nearly as many as she had in recent years. Look at the crazy asshole kids who were responsible for Columbine. Just because someone isn't legally an adult does not mean they are an innocent child. Why didn't Martin say something like," Hey man, I'm just heading back to my friend's house, it's cool"? Instead, he became violent. My significant other is the community director at an large apartment complex and there's quite a few kids who live there, all ages. You should hear how they speak to him when he disciplines them or tells them not to do something. It's absolutely ridiculous.

My blood boils when I see Al not so Sharpton on TV calling for the DOJ to file civil rights charges against Zimmerman. The good news for Zimmerman is that there are a ton of hoops they will have to jump through to make the case and no hate crimes laws will fit because they can't prove intent. This is not like Rodney King where there war video.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
My blood boils when I see Al not so Sharpton on TV calling for the DOJ to file civil rights charges against Zimmerman. The good news for Zimmerman is that there are a ton of hoops they will have to jump through to make the case and no hate crimes laws will fit because they can't prove intent. This is not like Rodney King where there war video.

I really think Holder is giving a stroke job to the Treyvon supporters. With the mid-term elections coming up it's better to try to carefully put this to bed. The wool has been pulled over their eyes so many times it shouldn't be too difficult to give them a pat on the head from Washington DC.

Regardless of outcome, Sharpton makes money.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Just in case Sam wants Happy Zimmerman instead of Perturbed Zimmerman as an avatar-

hahaha

Philbert

Banned
I've been in literally hundreds of houses, sometimes for hours.
I've been in many "ghetto" neighborhoods and low rent trash apartments.
The most common thing I run into that bothers me, besides the fact that snotnosed babies are running around unattended, new cars are parked outside a complete roach infested dump, and I am connecting to 3 or 4 high Dollar HD flat screen tvs, is how 3 and 6 year old children are exposed to constant parental violence and extreme profanity both directed at them and their activities, and just general conversation.
Very rarely did I run into a hard working Mom raising clean and respected children, even more rarely a Dad doing his best.
Kids with a curiosity and a good grasp of language, easy smiles and an expectation of gentleness from adults and safety in their home.
Normal home life, i.e.
Latinos are equally in the shit column as Blacks. Also, in the much smaller 'good' column B.

Rarely does a transformation occur, shit in produces shit out.
I know those abused from birth children are mostly gonna grow up looking to do what they know, welfare and stealing, selling stolen TVs and drugs for easy money and stash, and raising babies from the time they're 16 until they separate and have more babies with someone else. Interspersed with time in County, State, and Federal prison. Mostly meaning 95 out of a hundred.

I remember the first time I worked in a city project, running cables to classrooms, in a middle school in da hood.
Onsite ISD police to keep order, and arrest the kiddies for assault or disturbing the peace type stuff.
Metal detectors in all doorways, heavy alarms wired everywhere, and the children talked mostly like prison inmates.
Shit in, shit out.

This whole Zimmerman "race trial" bullshit is how the powers that work the system do it; keep the eyes focused over here, no one sees the guy sneaking out with the silverware.
Race is not a big deal to everyday people, they gots enough to not like the other guy and his family without race making a big difference.
Race keeps our attention on an empty hat, while the magician is stuffing our money into his secret giant pockets.
Then, when the welfare rabbit comes outa the empty hat, lots of people are just so impressed.
Wow...Massa Otrama done give us some mo' fine stuff.

So many comments on this trial are so uninformed, so naïve, that I see how Barry Soetoro made 2 terms as Head Honcho.

Reap what ya sow, muthafuckers.

There won't be anything coming from DOJ for ya, but keep thinking AG withHolder is working for ya.

Rachel Jentel's interview on CNN last night where she expounds on what she alluded to on the stand - that Trayvon was creeped out by Zimmerman not because he was white but that he might be a rapist, i.e., gay. That really changes everything. If I thought I was being followed by a creepy ass gay guy I'd beat the shit out of him too. (I kid). So was this ever about race or was it about someone's homophobia?

Rachel Jentel's interview on CNN last night where she expounds on what she alluded to on the stand - that Trayvon was creeped out by Zimmerman not because he was white but that he might be a rapist, i.e., gay. That really changes everything. If I thought I was being followed by a creepy ass gay guy I'd beat the shit out of him too. (I kid). So was this ever about race or was it about someone's homophobia?
I never heard that but that would make a bit of sense.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

So I guess that makes Martin the prejudiced one? Gays are allowed to walk the street too....