• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I had to laugh at Obama when the other day he said something about the experiences black men have like hearing car doors lock when they walk by. Well guess what Mr. President! It happens to us white people too! I will often walk to the little convenience store about a mile and a half up the road from my house and I enjoy the exercise. About two days before Obama gave his impromptu White House comments I was walking to the store wearing a pair of board shorts and a t-shirt. There was a woman sitting in her car at a parking lot using the phone or something and I heard the *click* from her locking her doors. While I guess I could have taken offense and if I were dressed in my usual attire for work it may not have happened I wasn't, as that is exactly what I would have wanted my wife or daughter to do if a stranger came by them and they were alone.

It is amazing however how differently people treat you if you are wearing a suit and how they treat you when you are wearing something like jeans and a t-shirt.

I have gone to the same store in the same day wearing a shirt and tie and I get the "How are you sir!" And go back later in the day for a " yes can I help you?"

Trust me pal, it ain't much better when you pull up on a loud Harley, wearing a dew rag, and a leather vest, little sunglasses, and a shitload of tattoos.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Trust me pal, it ain't much better when you pull up on a loud Harley, wearing a dew rag, and a leather vest, little sunglasses, and a shitload of tattoos.
...or a '71 Ford Torino 500 (with glasspacks) that had seen better days,hair halfway down your back,black Blues Brothers sunglasses, faded jeans, beat-up cowboy boots, and gasp!, smoking a cigarette....

I've had people ask me if I wanted to buy or sell every drug you can imagine.

Oh, and:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to revidffum again.

...or a '71 Ford Torino 500 (with glasspacks) that had seen better days,hair halfway down your back,black Blues Brothers sunglasses, faded jeans, beat-up cowboy boots, and gasp!, smoking a cigarette....

I've had people ask me if I wanted to buy or sell every drug you can imagine.

Oh, and:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to revidffum again.

You haven't become comfortable in your own skin until you endure driving down the highway and every dude that goes by you slows down thinking because you have long hair you are a chick. FUCK! THAT'S A DUDE... MAN! GO!

Oh, and:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elwood70 again

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
You haven't become comfortable in your own skin until you endure driving down the highway and every dude that goes by you slows down thinking because you have long hair you are a chick. FUCK! THAT'S A DUDE... MAN! GO!

Oh, and:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elwood70 again

I used to hang out at what could be considered a redneck bar......not quite as bad as the "Dew Drop Inn" of "Uneasy Rider" fame, but close.

I knew it was time to go home when some drunk asshole would ask me to dance. It wasn't until I looked at them and said "Excuse me?" sounding more like Johnny Cash than June Carter that it would register to them.

The look on their face was fucking priceless. Every time.

I used to hang out at what could be considered a redneck bar......not quite as bad as the "Dewdrop Inn" of "Uneasy Rider" fame, but close.

I knew it was time to go home when some drunk asshole would ask me to dance. It wasn't until I looked at them and said "Excuse me?" sounding more like Johnny Cash than June Carter that it would register to them.

The look on their face was fucking priceless. Every time.

POTW :rofl:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
As soon as I saw the initial post which led me to name-check the song, it popped into my head. I then remembered how long it's been since I've heard it.

Thank you.... :cool:

Edit: I have this on a 45......

Before Charlie became a full blown redneck he wrote some good shit.

This song spoke to me when I was 18.

Our family made the cross country drive when I was about 16. We went almost via Omaha. Went through Kansas. What a god forsaken state.