• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
To be more specific, it was people using the system that tried to get him "lynched', and it was the system that not only gave him an all clear, it is the same system that will be used to punish him for being found not guilty of something.
Peace of mind is a tenuous thing, wherever he goes to live he will always be dealing with other people's agendas.
Spirit and letter of the law is the real issue, and how anyone can be litigated to hell and back whether guilty or innocent.

OJ- beat the murder rap but has been in a prison since the trial, with walls and without walls.
Casey Anthony-beat the murder rap and is waiting for the hammer to fall; karma is a bitch.
George is still awaiting the real verdict on his life...I for one wish him godspeed and fair winds.

Pretty much. The system was carjacked in a way then blinged into an ugly hoopty.

Philbert

Banned
Pretty much. The system was carjacked in a way then blinged into an ugly hoopty. Lucky for the jury they had.

Yeah! Uh...wait...no! HUH?
I think you meant...no, maybe not...what?

I get "carjacked" and "lucky", I am consulting an interpreter on the rest. I'll get back to ya later. :)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon incident, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and today’s verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Something this has brought up:
Zimmerman verdict renews focus on 'stand your ground' laws
In a study of "stand your ground" laws commissioned by the National Bureau of Economic Research, researchers found that in states with "stand your ground" laws, the number of homicides had significantly increased from the years before the law was enacted.
But of course, the article doesn't actually link to said study or make any proper citations, but it wasn't hard to find:
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2012/06/11/study-says-stand-your-ground-laws-increase-homicides/
Results indicate that the prospect of facing additional self-defense does not deter crime. Specifically, we find no evidence of deterrence effects on burglary, robbery, or aggravated assault. Moreover, our estimates are sufficiently precise as to rule out meaningful deterrence effects.

In contrast, we find significant evidence that the laws increase homicides. Suggestive but inconclusive evidence indicates that castle doctrine laws increase the narrowly defined category of justifiable homicides by private citizens by 17 to 50 percent, which translates into as many as 50 additional justifiable homicides per year nationally due to castle doctrine. More significantly, we find the laws increase murder and manslaughter by a statistically significant 7 to 9 percent, which translates into an additional 500 to 700 homicides per year nationally across the states that adopted castle doctrine.
The study was done by Texas A&M University.

Philbert

Banned
ku-xlarge2a.jpg

While it's good that the Zim trial ended as it did, this is too funny to ignore.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Not nearly as sad as, the only reason he was tried, is because people cried racism. Not nearly as sad as the fact that, thew people that cried for justice, got their trial, and now they're bitching because they don't like the outcome. Not nearly as sad as the fact that, this guy will probably be gunned down like a dog in the streets, but his killer will get away with it...or end up getting off on a loop hole. Not nearly as sad as the fact that black leaders are crying for the government to file civil rights charges against a man, who's civil rights were ass raped like a prison bitch.

A lot of things make me sad...but more of them make me sick. Should she profit from this? No. Should Zimmerman have to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder? No. But the world is a filthy shit hole, and mankind has destroyed it...we get exactly what we deserve, and one day, the nukes will fly, and we'll all die, and the world will be a far better place.

That verdict is very bad news... for white people.

You have an unarmed 17 years old black teenager. He's shot dead by a white man. And the guy goes away with it.
What does it mean t a black teenager ? It means they need guns. 'cause if you do not have one, you probably will be killed by a white man who will go away with. But if you have a gun, you can shoot that guy before he shoots you. You may get a death penalty for that but it's not 100% sure. And even if ou got the death penalty, at least it would be for something. 'cause if you're unarmed or you don't shot fast enough, you'll be dead. For nothing.
So, if you're a black guy in the US, you beter get a gun and use it 'cause the establishment, the Justice system is not on your side. Your gun is the only thing that's on your side.

So, in the end, the verdict is very bad news for white people and black people.
But it's great news for the NRA and illegal arm dealers.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That verdict is very bad news... for white people.

You have an unarmed 17 years old black teenager. He's shot dead by a white man. And the guy goes away with it.
What does it mean t a black teenager ? It means they need guns. 'cause if you do not have one, you probably will be killed by a white man who will go away with. But if you have a gun, you can shoot that guy before he shoots you. You may get a death penalty for that but it's not 100% sure. And even if ou got the death penalty, at least it would be for something. 'cause if you're unarmed or you don't shot fast enough, you'll be dead. For nothing.
So, if you're a black guy in the US, you beter get a gun and use it 'cause the establishment, the Justice system is not on your side. Your gun is the only thing that's on your side.

So, in the end, the verdict is very bad news for white people and black people.
But it's great news for the NRA and illegal arm dealers.

Steering away from the obvious theater a black man needs a gun to defend himself most always from another black man. You can turn the projector back on now.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Maggie Green said it perfectly. And those that are calling Zimmerman a murderer are showing their ignorance as to what constitutes murder.

It most definitely was not murder. When these cases happen, all of the sudden everyone seems to think they are legal experts or something. I'm not and I don't pretend that I am.

1. How come Obama didn't say "If I had a son, he would be like those in Chicago who shoot the fucking place up every weekend, killing anywhere from 10 to 20 other blacks, who by the way would look like my son.

2. How come Al "Charlatan" Sharpton doesn't say shit about the black on black crime in most major cities, including Chicago?

3. How come the New Black Panthers don't go to Chicago and try to make peace with the Bruthas?

4. How come Jesse Jackson doesn't go to Chicago and attempt to make peace with the Bruthas, and while he's there, he could visit his son- Jesse Jackson Jr., who is in prison for misusing campaign funds to benefit himself and his wife?

5. How come regular black people don't demand that THEIR OWN PEOPLE stop with the fucking shootings in major cities?

It most definitely was not murder.
Would you call it "self defense" ? An armed full grown man shooting a 17 years old teenager, would you call it self-defense.
The least he should have had was voluntary manslaughter.

Would you call it "self defense" ? An armed full grown man shooting a 17 years old teenager, would you call it self-defense.
The least he should have had was voluntary manslaughter.

To put it mildly, you don't have a fucking clue what you're jabbering on about.

At 17 you can fight for your country and are grown, its not like he was a 10 yearold boy

Sorry, should have said enlist at 17. Point being I know plenty of "kids" that age who can whoop the shit outta guys older

Philbert

Banned
To put it mildly, you don't have a fucking clue what you're jabbering on about.
That has NEVER stopped johan ...ever.

At 17 you can fight for your country and are grown, its not like he was a 10 yearold boy

Yes, it is 18 before you can enter the Armed Forces; so, Tray Tray was a few months away from full combat gear and enough firepower to wipe out a small village...if he wanted to enlist. The people calling him a child are the ones gullible enough to fall for that lame trick of only posting old kiddie photos of Tray Tray, instead of his gangsta look recent pics.

Yes, it is 18 before you can enter the Armed Forces; so, Tray Tray was a few months away from full combat gear and enough firepower to wipe out a small village...if he wanted to enlist. The people calling him a child are the ones gullible enough to fall for that lame trick of only posting old kiddie photos of Tray Tray, instead of his gangsta look recent pics.

Martin could have enlisted at 17, but "Tray Tray" would not be allowed in combat.