• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Philbert

Banned
Lets retrace the events of this thread, shall we?

You applaud the court's verdict. Justice has been served, apparently

EPM wonders if a legal precedent has been set. Can you provoke and shoot an unarmed man now?

You tell him to do it, so he can be found guilty and rot in prison. The end.

You have proven yourself a self-contradicting brainless fool. I can tell that Sam has at least a shred of common sense. He's a disagreeable, misguided jackass, but at least he made a semi-informed decision about becoming one. You are just plain stupid.

You fail. Again...what a maroon!
"EPM wonders if a legal precedent has been set. Can you provoke and shoot an unarmed man now?"
That's as lame as your usual posts are...he just tried to be cute but only managed to be idiotic.
Zim didn't walk up to an unarmed man and shoot him, and that's why he wasn't convicted of ANYTHING. Duh.
(AM I typing slowly enough for you?)
Saying that is a precedent now is oversimplifying reality to sound relevant, but it really is DUMB. Your best level of posting, apparently.
So...try again, don't try again, you fail once more.
You are looking less and less able to prove any point at all.
Not smart.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've been trolling Tumblr for the last hour. People are petitioning Dear Leader to have the DOJ levee charges. I was laughing my ass off. Some dumb broad actually posted Zimmerman's address and "do with it what you will." I wrote "imma send him flowers and a nice thank you note." And you know how nice my thank you notes are.

Philbert

Banned
Zimmerman was ready and looking for a fight.

How come you weren't called as a Prosecution witness?
Perhaps not as credible as Rachel Jeantel ...can you read cursive?
So why weren't you up there for that poor child Tray Tray Martin? Being as how you know so much of what actually happened?

I don't think he was looking for a fight necessarily, more like looking to play cop. He had a gun and watch-status... He figured "suspicious looking kid? I can handle this". Clearly he couldn't (again, police told him not to), and he ended up using that gun to kill the kid in an entirely avoidable tragedy. I wouldn't call him cold-blooded, and I wouldn't call it pre-meditated (obviously I wasn't there and didn't see it happen, but neither did anyone else here), but it WAS his fault, and he deserves some kind of punishment. He SHOULDN'T be walking free with a gun in his hand again.

So it's not just psychos in schools shooting up people anymore? If the police had been allowed to do their job, this would have been avoided. Instead, hero with a gun kills someone who did absolutely nothing but be black and wear a hoodie. The gun control problem lives." But, if he didn't have a gun, Martin would have killed him." If Zim didn't have a gun, he'd keep his fat ass by the refridgerator, safe and sound from the scary blacks.

Is a not guilty verdict for Zim a guilty verdict for Martin? Black kid can't walk in his neighborhood?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/23/nyregion/23trial.html?src=tp&_r=0

Lol

All emotions aside, from what I saw, there wasn't evidence to find him guilty. The jury would have been hard pressed to do it.

Question: Who in here was there that night, observing the events that took place?
Answer: I didn't think so.

Call it a hunch, but I think George Zimmerman copes with stress by overeating. He should work on that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
All emotions aside, from what I saw, there wasn't evidence to find him guilty. The jury would have been hard pressed to do it.

Thats right, there wasnt.
In fact ALL the evidence presented by both the defense and PROSECUTION back up what Zimmerman said.

So why the anger from so many ? Why do they want to destroy him? Chuck him in a concrete box for decades?
If someone can give me one reason besides Zimmermans and Martins skin color please do.

it seems that for many simple racism supersedes putting a man in jail who they are far from sure is guilty.

Drew Brown said it best with his famous quote: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, your hands can't hit what eyes can't see"?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Lets retrace the events of this thread, shall we?

You applaud the court's verdict. Justice has been served, apparently

EPM wonders if a legal precedent has been set. Can you provoke and shoot an unarmed man now?

You tell him to do it, so he can be found guilty and rot in prison. The end.

You have proven yourself a self-contradicting brainless fool. I can tell that Sam has at least a shred of common sense. He's a disagreeable, misguided jackass, but at least he made a semi-informed decision about becoming one. You are just plain stupid.

No, because this has happened MANY times before. It happens every day, somewhere, somehow, by someone. Sometimes cops do it, sometimes homeowners, sometimes civilians walking to their car in a dark parking lot. You just don't hear about it everyday, because this case was turned into a circus, by the media, and groups that screamed racism. When I took my ccw class, I was told, if you feel that your life was in eminent danger, you can use deadly force. I was also told, that doesn't mean the other person has to have a gun. I was told, I would be arrested, and I should exercise my right to remain silent, that's what lawyers are for.

I would like to know what constitutes provocation....and what does unarmed have to do with it. I know guys that have studied martial arts for years, they can disarm a man with a gun, they can kill with their bare hands. Their hands ARE weapons. How many times have you heard of a guy accidentally killing another man, because he hit him in the head enough times to cause brain damage? You know it happens.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Well, now that it only took a jury's decision in a controversial case to push us all apart, I guess we're gonna need a national disaster killing thousands to bring us back together.

georges

Staff member
I was sure that it would end like that since the beginning.