• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Philbert

Banned
14 years or so when I was in New Orleans, I carried a .45, a Beretta .380 FMJ, a .40 Glock, or a Taurus .38 snub...often on me and ALWAYS in my car.
I had a few simple rules...no touching it if angry, drinking, or goofing around.
Only took it out when I needed to, a few times.
A N.O. Patrol cop once even chided me privately for NOT shooting a loser I caught in my van stealing shit at 3 a.m. .
Gun toting folks, like Zim, are aware they have a noisy, flesh ripping organ-liquefying thing and usually don't fuck around with the-dragon until it is THAT TIME.
Then it magically appears if luck is with you and problem solved.
Martin woulda run like the wind trailing piss if Zim had drawn the gun before the fight.

The story Zim gave fits close enough with what people saw, forensics verified, and common sense dictates.

Mostly non gun users come up with pussy theories like he stalked poor wanna-be gansta Martin and shot him down...fuck all pussies like fruityryan and his pussy posse.

And fuck "he's my son if I had one" Otrama, Rep. "Ride'm Cowgirl" Frederica, the suck up DA, and the New Black Pussies.
Shoulda left it alone.

Philbert

Banned
So this means I can follow, approach a man, woman or child with no reason, and if they put up a fight I can put a slug into them? Good to know from now on.
Be sure to post in the OCSM of the Week thread whenever you get 'Net time; check with the warden.

14 years or so when I was in New Orleans, I carried a .45, a Beretta .380 FMJ, a .40 Glock, or a Taurus .38 snub...often on me and ALWAYS in my car.
I had a few simple rules...no touching it if angry, drinking, or goofing around.
Only took it out when I needed to, a few times.
A N.O. Patrol cop once even chided me privately for NOT shooting a loser I caught in my van stealing shit at 3 a.m. .
Gun toting folks, like Zim, are aware they have a noisy, flesh ripping organ-liquefying thing and usually don't fuck around with the-dragon until it is THAT TIME.
Then it magically appears if luck is with you and problem solved.
Martin woulda run like the wind trailing piss if Zim had drawn the gun before the fight.

The story Zim gave fits close enough with what people saw, forensics verified, and common sense dictates.

Mostly non gun users come up with pussy theories like he stalked poor wanna-be gansta Martin and shot him down...fuck all pussies like fruityryan and his pussy posse.

And fuck "he's my son if I had one" Otrama, Rep. "Ride'm Cowgirl" Frederica, the suck up DA, and the New Black Pussies.
Shoulda left it alone.

Phil, little man, standing behind his gun, just like Sam and Zimmy.

Philbert

Banned
Phil, little man, standing behind his gun, just like Sam and Zimmy.

Hey, fake Mexican asshole...did you hate your parents 'cause you couldn't have a toy gun as a child?
I'll bet.

How in hell is carrying a firearm "standing behind a gun"?
Can you back up your pussy post, or is the Chihuahua Pecanio just a keyboard commando?
X Box macho man.:moon:

Wow. Thank god there is SOME sanity left in this country. This case was a farce from the start. Zimmerman should never have been arrested. The judge should have thrown the case out after reading that joke of an afidavit. The judge is an idiot and needs to be disbarred for basically turning this into a kangaroo court when she inappropiately asked Zimmerman when he would make a decision on whether or not to testify. She basically led him to incriminate himself with that.

I see it as free range from now on. So can i go after the Wall st. guys, for fuc king up my 401k? Can I approach a white college student and ask what is he studying? If he says law or finance, can then I put one between his eyes?

Wow. Thank god there is SOME sanity left in this country. This case was a farce from the start. Zimmerman should never have been arrested. The judge should have thrown the case out after reading that joke of an afidavit. The judge is an idiot and needs to be disbarred for basically turning this into a kangaroo court when she inappropiately asked Zimmerman when he would make a decision on whether or not to testify. She basically led him to incriminate himself with that.

She was asking him to stand up and defend himself.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I have to give Zimmerman credit for following one of the cardinal rules of an armed confrontation, shoot to kill. I don't believe his bullshit story, but that's ok, I didn't believe Casey Anthony's bullshit story either, but in both cases prosecution didn't have enough to pass the threshold of reasonable doubt. Zimmerman made sure the only other witness wouldn't be able to testify, score one for him. Of course justice was served, some may like it, some may hate it, but that's the nature of our system.

Glad you liked the gif, Sam, they certainly deserve their victory lap.

Philbert

Banned
I see it as free range from now on. So can i go after the Wall st. guys, for fuc king up my 401k? Can I approach a white college student and ask what is he studying? If he says law or finance, can then I put one between his eyes?

I wish you would, some idiots (yourself comes to mind) need to do a bit of bitch time in lockup.
Please let us know when you get someone to help you ambush some 135 lb white college boy and shoot him... don't cry when you go away.

I wish you would, some idiots (yourself comes to mind) need to do a bit of bitch time in lockup.
Please let us know when you get someone to help you ambush some 135 lb white college boy and shoot him... don't cry when you go away.

You're not very smart, are you?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I don't really care whether or not he did it or not, the fact that a jury of reasonable adults decided there was not a strong enough case against him is good enough for me. Now let's all move on. I'm sure in a few months there will be another case which will "threaten" to divide America among some type of demographic.

Philbert

Banned
You're not very smart, are you?

Well, I AM smarter than you, for sure...but that is NOT anything to be proud of.

You seem to always try for the angry cynic approach, but I gotta tell ya... reasoned thought is way above that old trick.
I've never read anything posted by you that required more than a glance to get what you meant...nothing too deep or elucidating, just the usual useless add-on to what others have already said.

I don't usually care, but since you asked...

Well, I AM smarter than you, for sure...but that is NOT anything to be proud of.

You seem to always try for the angry cynic approach, but I gotta tell ya... reasoned thought is way above that old trick.
I've never read anything posted by you that required more than a glance to get what you meant...nothing too deep or elucidating, just the usual useless add-on to what others have already said.

I don't usually care, but since you asked...
Yes, asked and answered. I appreciate your roundabout answer to my question. You aren't very smart.

I have to give Zimmerman credit for following one of the cardinal rules of an armed confrontation, shoot to kill. I don't believe his bullshit story, but that's ok, I didn't believe Casey Anthony's bullshit story either, but in both cases prosecution didn't have enough to pass the threshold of reasonable doubt. Zimmerman made sure the only other witness wouldn't be able to testify, score one for him. Of course justice was served, some may like it, some may hate it, but that's the nature of our system.

Glad you liked the gif, Sam, they certainly deserve their victory lap.

Thanks for sizing the pic for me.

And yeah, the only reason this case was put to a trial was because of race. Even the cops in the initial investigation wouldn't charge him with a crime because there was no sufficient evidence. It wasn't until Jackson and Sharpton got their race-baiting faces into the story that it was brought to court. And then, Obama throws his wisdom into the fray by saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. He himself made it a race issue. Shame on him!

But, the justice ultimately prevailed, and I'm very proud of our court system.

Philbert

Banned
Yes, asked and answered. I appreciate your roundabout answer to my question. You aren't very smart.

Really...how can a low level IQ guy really tell?
I can see how important it is to you...can you show me how you can tell?
I'll wait...

That's fucking stupid. Why are you so anxious to fry anyone who kills someone except in this case? I'm not saying he should get the death penalty, or even Murder 1, but he killed someone without having to. The only reason he ended up doing so is because he went against what the ACTUAL POLICE told him to do and followed the kid and confronted him. If some guy started following me down the street, I'd turn around and tell him to get lost, I don't know if he's neighborhood watch or just up to no good. Him chasing me down and starting an argument or fight doesn't give him license to kill me.

I don't think this should have anything to do with race - a human being killed another human being because he chased him down for no reason (again, his own fault). But lets play that game, shall we? If the proverbial shoe was on the other foot, that is to say that a black neighborhood watchmen chased down a white youth against police orders, got into a fight with him, and ended up shooting him dead. Then, he is found not guilty in a court of law and is allowed to walk free and carry a gun again. Do you actually expect anyone here to believe that you wouldn't be marching on that courthouse right now instead of sitting here talking about how proud you are of our justice system?

Hey, fake Mexican asshole...did you hate your parents 'cause you couldn't have a toy gun as a child?
I'll bet.

How in hell is carrying a firearm "standing behind a gun"?
Can you back up your pussy post, or is the Chihuahua Pecanio just a keyboard commando?
X Box macho man.:moon:

Fake Mexican? Where do we meet?

Really...how can a low level IQ guy really tell?
I can see how important it is to you...can you show me how you can tell?
I'll wait...

Lets retrace the events of this thread, shall we?

You applaud the court's verdict. Justice has been served, apparently

EPM wonders if a legal precedent has been set. Can you provoke and shoot an unarmed man now?

You tell him to do it, so he can be found guilty and rot in prison. The end.

You have proven yourself a self-contradicting brainless fool. I can tell that Sam has at least a shred of common sense. He's a disagreeable, misguided jackass, but at least he made a semi-informed decision about becoming one. You are just plain stupid.