• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

but that fuck Obama never mentioned the Antonio West case, he even probably will release those 2 animals.

Philbert

Banned
Yeah but 35 years ago the headline just wouldn't have got the same attention as today. "Unarmed black teen attacks watchman, shot. Man admits to killing, not arrested or charged with crime."

Ooops! Left something out...fixed it for you.

It's shameful.

Obama says Travon "could've been me." Well, George Zimmerman could've been me (except I don't give a shit enough to be a neighborhood watch guy.) This isn't about race, it isnt' about Stand Your Ground and it isn't about guns. It's about some f'n thug who decided to confront and beat down (not in self defense) someone who happened to have a concealed carry.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2003294508_westlake08m.html

I wonder. There is so much we don't know. Is this a Hispanic/Black racial thing? I don't know. Who really confronted who first and what was said? I have no idea.

I agree with the President, respect the judicial system. I'm not sure that is being done, however.

It seems like people are making up their minds the Zimmerman forced the whole situation. Trayvon is a thug.

I guess I'm not as smart those who know.

Also, Could've been me? Not me, Mir. President. Put me in either role and it wouldn't have been me. What does that say about the President? I'm underwhelmed.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Could've been me? Not me, Mir. President. Put me in either role and it wouldn't have been me. What does that say about the President? I'm underwhelmed.

Have to agree with this, in either pair of shoes I guarantee that confrontation wouldn't have happened.

This isn't about race, it isnt' about Stand Your Ground and it isn't about guns. It's about some f'n thug who decided to confront and beat down (not in self defense) someone who happened to have a concealed carry.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2003294508_westlake08m.html

Wrong!
Zimmerman CONFRONTED him first! He got out of the car and chased him! You gun people keep forgetting that fact. (I bet if it was your son or daughter you would have a different opinion.)
It is all about CC, this is what happens when idiots carry guns, they have a false sense of security.

Philbert

Banned
Wrong!
Zimmerman CONFRONTED him first! He got out of the car and chased him! You gun people keep forgetting that fact. (I bet if it was your son or daughter you would have a different opinion.)
It is all about CC, this is what happens when idiots carry guns, they have a false sense of security.

You can make that shit up all day, but it's obvious you never read or heard the testimony or 911 call...Zim never chased after Martin...
The idiot got shot, and that means Zim's sense of security sure as hell wasn't false. The end.

You can make that shit up all day, but it's obvious you never read or heard the testimony or 911 call...Zim never chased after Martin...
The idiot got shot, and that means Zim's sense of security sure as hell wasn't false. The end.

If he never chased him, he wouldn't have got beat up. Period!

Philbert

Banned
If he never chased him, he wouldn't have got beat up. Period!

You must explain...how a 17 year old ex football player is running, while Zim is on the phone with 911, and a short old Messican (described as "soft" by a fight instructor) just ran and caught up to Trayvon.
Since, of course Zim called 911 to get the popo to come deal with Tray Tray, and then he just used superspeed to get up with Martin?

And do you have a 'scrip for those meds you are overindulging in? You should stop...
:dickhead:

You must explain...how a 17 year old ex football player is running, while Zim is on the phone with 911, and a short old Messican (described as "soft" by a fight instructor) just ran and caught up to Trayvon.
Since, of course Zim called 911 to get the popo to come deal with Tray Tray, and then he just used superspeed to get up with Martin?

And do you have a 'scrip for those meds you are overindulging in? You should stop...

If he didn't go after him, he would still be in the street by his vehicle.
He is a soft pussy, that's why he carried a gun to make himself feel tougher.
Maybe you should stop asshole!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Wrong!

Us "gun people" have NOTHING to do with him getting shot, Martin had everything to do with getting shot....MILLIONS of people legally carry guns everyday, and thankfully NEVER have to use them...millions more, do it illegally, they love to use them.

And for the record, if it were my child, they would have more respect for authority, the rules, and their elders, to get into that situation.

The problem with you, and your ilk is, you refuse to understand, and accept the responsibility for your own actions...it's ALWAYS someone else that's at fault. The fact is, this could have gone the other way...if Zimmerman was unarmed, Martin might have beat him to death. Maybe his parents should have done a better job of instilling right from wrong into the little punk.

Philbert

Banned
If he didn't go after him, he would still be in the street by his vehicle.
He is a soft pussy, that's why he carried a gun to make himself feel tougher.
Maybe you should stop asshole!

So, asshole, you're saying I'm right and Zim was justified in shooting hard Tray Tray?
I would say that carrying a gun does indeed make you tougher...are you totally delirious? No one carries a gun to crack walnuts.

Why do you even bother to post the silly crap you are coming up with?:facepalm:

So, asshole, you're saying I'm right and Zim was justified in shooting hard Tray Tray?
I would say that carrying a gun does indeed make you tougher...are you totally delirious? No one carries a gun to crack walnuts.

Why do you even bother to post the silly crap you are coming up with?:facepalm:

Learn to read loser! I said feel tougher.
His injuries weren't even bad, he's just a pussy and you assume that Tray was going to kill Zimmerman.

Philbert

Banned
Learn to read loser! I said feel tougher.
His injuries weren't even bad, he's just a pussy and you assume that Tray was going to kill Zimmerman.

No, ya dumbass, Zim felt he was gonna die...that's all he needed.
You are downright embarrassing to all over 76 IQ members.

And for the record, if it were my child, they would have more respect for authority, the rules, and their elders, to get into that situation.

The problem with you, and your ilk is, you refuse to understand, and accept the responsibility for your own actions...it's ALWAYS someone else that's at fault.

LOL
That is EXACTLY what you are doing! Blaming the teenager for Zimmerman actions of not listening to the dispatcher and following him.

After reading your posts, I doubt your kid would act much different.

Wrong!
Zimmerman CONFRONTED him first!

That's not according to the testimony, albeit the only eyewitness testimony of that moment. Zimmerman claimed Trayvon came back and confronted him saying "What's your problem?"
So, he's lying. And you know this.

On the 911 tape doesn't Zimmerman say "I lost him." ? Then he says he's looking for the name of the street he's on. It's shortly after that that Zimmerman claims Trayvon came back and confronted him. According to the testimony.

Does being followed by someone give you the legal right to assault them? Imagine if it were Martin on the phone with 911 "This creepy-ass white guy is following me. I'm gonna go see what his problem is." Dispatcher: "We don't need you to do that."