• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Philbert

Banned
Many members on this board know that you' re a jackass. You were not doing humanitarian work, so I don't care about your trip. Do not disrespect the U. S. Military!

And now they know you are.
I don't disrespect the US Military, I disrespect you.

Most gunmen I've known weren't such pussies about shooting someone trying to fuck them up; were you a PsyOps pussy, or a cook?

And now they know you are.
I don't disrespect the US Military, I disrespect you.

Most gunmen I've known weren't such pussies about shooting someone trying to fuck them up; were you a PsyOps pussy, or a cook?

I was 11 Charlie and 13 Bravo. Psyops is part of the U. S. Army Special Operations Command. I know many cooks who've seen action. Servicemembers are seeing much more action than troops saw in the past.

Philbert

Banned
And here we go again.
Nothing but hate in you, you should really learn to relax and stop being so aggressive all the time (thats definitely unhealthy)

See? That was a dumb post...hate requires caring, and I am more amused by your antics.
You waste a lot of thought on silly crap, and then share it with us.
Pathetic...

raimmi

Closed Account
See? That was a dumb post...hate requires caring, and I am more amused by your antics.
You waste a lot of thought on silly crap, and then share it with us.
Pathetic...

Really nice that you are calling the things you write "silly crap"

Philbert

Banned
Really nice that you are calling the things I write "silly crap". I will now confess I am a cockchugger, and eat my poop 'most every morning.

Really? You wanna be that silly and make pretend posts...
Like I said...pathetic.

Philbert

Banned
You go round and round and round, always saying such adorable things, do us all a favor and try to be even more creative.

Show me how...your posts have not been too creative, so help me out.
Ready...go.

raimmi

Closed Account
Show me how...your posts have not been too creative, so help me out.
Ready...go.

A good start would be stopping calling people names and insulting them just because you disagree with them. It is always possible to try it in a bit more polite way.
Take a look at my posts for example, I did never call you names at all.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok, So Obummer decided to fan the flames more today.

071413_2236_BarackObama1.jpg

Obama: 'Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago'
( could have been anyone who decides to live the life of a street punk and jump a guy with a gun too........asshole).

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...rayvon-martin-could-have-been-me-35-years-ago
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/u...ensive-statement-on-race-in-america.html?_r=0

Divide and conquer away you lying piece of shit

So far now We've had Democrats Harry Reid, Hillary, Eric Holder and now The Great Divider and Chief himself undermine the Justice System and pander to and promote the victim mentality among blacks.
Its sick because they all know they have most black Americans exactly where they want them and where they put them: Fatherless in the poor section, or in jail, and completely dependent on them for economic survival..........And of course VOTING DEMOCRAT.

It is race baiting, it is pandering to the race baiters like the NAACP and Jackson and Sharpton.
Nothing about personal responsibility and accountability, just re-enforcing the victim mentality and of course blaming Whitey.
It makes me sick to see that this is what our so called leaders do, and sad because the majority of people, black or white, just dont see it. It's all about manipulation and control.

A 100 years ago Booker T Washington said this:

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

That has never been more true than it is today.

And too add more, Ive read that since Travon got killed that 11,000 blacks have been murdered by blacks in the USA.
Where is the outcry about that?
There aint none.
That fact alone proves my point that this isnt about justice or racism..........its about dividing blacks and whites in the USA, and nothing else.

Where are the protests about shooting a baby in the face in front of his mother?
Thats what Id like to ask Obama and the other race baiters.
A baby, not a wanna be thug with a bad attitude.
Dont read if you are very sensitive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-hunt-young-boys-baby-mom-shooting-article-1.1296312

Does not fit narrative. Heinous for sure but not as heinous as racial profiling.

That case is awful but most thinking and reasonable people realize that is a LOCAL criminal case and are willing to let the justice system play out without trying to turn it into a racial conflagration.

Philbert

Banned
A good start would be stopping calling people names and insulting them just because you disagree with them. It is always possible to try it in a bit more polite way.
Take a look at my posts for example, I did never call you names at all.

Fail.
Very lame post...please try again.

Philbert

Banned
Does not fit narrative. Heinous for sure but not as heinous as racial profiling.

That case is awful but most thinking and reasonable people realize that is a LOCAL criminal case and are willing to let the justice system play out without trying to turn it into a racial conflagration.

And Zim never was a racist in any of the things he did, either.
So they are the same thing...but opportunists in the Blacks are Victims business never saw any advantage in showing outrage over empty young black men (ya think they like hard core rap?) killing a baby in a stroller on purpose for no reason except they wanted to.

Zim, on the other hand, was thought to be white, so that was that.

Zimmerman's past indicates he is color blind.
He has dated black women, tutored black children, once stood up for a black homeless man against the police (we're told he so desperately wants to impress), has black relatives, and voted for the first black president. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama!
So...does anyone with a few ounces of common sense think there was more racism in the shooting of the white baby or in Zims case? And where is the Race Haters Corporation gonna get paid for making people angry? Ashamed Black folks over Black chilluns murdering a white baby, or angry black folks over Zim shooting Black Tray Tray?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...e-Zimmerman-Black-Homeless-Man-Sanford-Police

Is it as obvious to ya'll as it seems to be?

Philbert

Banned
It's shameful.

Obama says Travon "could've been me." Well, George Zimmerman could've been me (except I don't give a shit enough to be a neighborhood watch guy.) This isn't about race, it isnt' about Stand Your Ground and it isn't about guns. It's about some f'n thug who decided to confront and beat down (not in self defense) someone who happened to have a concealed carry.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2003294508_westlake08m.html

And the jury ended up with the same conclusion.