• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

freeones_regina

Administrator
Me either. I thought of The Shining.

The Shining, how?

I read the book and saw the movie but Melisandre as an old lady does not remind me of The Shining at all.

Wish someone would kill George Martin for doing so many other things instead of finishing the main book series. I wanted to read it before I watched it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ramsay Bolton is a bigger dick than Stannis could have ever dreamed of becoming. Seeing Walder Frey go over the edge was a little unexpected.

Ramsay Bolton is a bigger dick than Stannis could have ever dreamed of becoming. Seeing Walder Frey go over the edge was a little unexpected.

Wait, isn't Walder Frey back at his castle squeezing on some young lady's ass? I wanted to see Melisandre's tits again. I was hoping that was part of the ritual.

Ghost is my favorite character. Ghost and Brienne.

Glad to see Roose Bolton get his own medicine.

freeones_regina

Administrator

I think you are confusing Walder Frey with Theon's father, Balon Greyjoy, who was the one pushed off that hanging bridge by his brother.
Walder Frey wasn't in this last episode, only his daughter who became dog food :D

And it's on at a terrible time 01:15 Tuesday morning!

It's on HBO NOW and HBO GO. Originally it was only going to be aired on HBO's streaming services but yesterday I did catch it on the main HBO at 12:15. If it's on too late for you I recommend watching it on HBO Go or HBO Now

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
That episode kicked fucking ass, start to finish.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, isn't Walder Frey back at his castle squeezing on some young lady's ass? I wanted to see Melisandre's tits again. I was hoping that was part of the ritual.

Ghost is my favorite character. Ghost and Brienne.

Glad to see Roose Bolton get his own medicine.

Did you notice he was stabbed exactly like he stabbed Robb?

That episode kicked fucking ass, start to finish.

Did you notice he was stabbed exactly like he stabbed Robb?

It did kick ass. I'm delighted with this show more than ever.

Oh and I guess the lesson to be learned is, don't ever hug anyone in Westeros, whether they're family or not. Just wave from across the room.

It did kick ass. I'm delighted with this show more than ever.

Oh and I guess the lesson to be learned is, don't ever hug anyone in Westeros, whether they're family or not. Just wave from across the room.

And don't brag about showing your johnson to Cersei or you might as well hug someone.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think you are confusing Walder Frey with Theon's father, Balon Greyjoy, who was the one pushed off that hanging bridge by his brother.
Walder Frey wasn't in this last episode, only his daughter who became dog food :D

Yeah, but I'm too lazy/incompetent/silly to acknowledge my fault. I regret nothing. It looked like Frey to me.

Exactly how dangerous are these Faith Militia or whatever they're called? I mean are they just a bunch of little bitches trying to look tough standing in the back with their Manson family foreheads, or can they go all Liu Kang on someone's ass if they have to?

Oh Ramsey. What japes you're going to get up to with a Stark boy to torment.

BTW I fangurrled so hard when Snow said "My watch is ended." Good fucking lad. Go take your home back.

Oh, not-so-bold prediction.... something kills Tommen before episode 9 is finished.

Exactly how dangerous are these Faith Militia or whatever they're called? I mean are they just a bunch of little bitches trying to look tough standing in the back with their Manson family foreheads, or can they go all Liu Kang on someone's ass if they have to?

I think we will find out in the next couple of weeks. I would think a few are badasses but most just religious recruits. I'm sure Jaime, Frankenstein and the palace guard can take them, but the trick is having an excuse so the people don't rise up.

With Jon free of his oath and heading South, Sansa & friends heading North, Arya finishing up her ninja training and soon heading West I think there's a Stark family reunion coming up. I would think that the Stark kids know a way or two to secretly get into Winterfell that Bolton hasn't found.

BTW With what's been revealed about Bran's powers any one getting the bad feeling that the whole +8 years of story could be undone/resolved by him time warging back and stopping a key thing (*cough* reset button) from happening?