• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9003803, member: 945668"]Stannis doesnt deserve the Iron Throne, it was barbaric what he did

The Iron Throne is barbaric! You do realize every sword in it represents a king or knight who was killed to consolidate its power.

I've seen a lot of readers' love for Arianne. Are we viewers missing out?

Arianne is a pretty major character in regards to Dorne. She is Prince Doran's oldest child and by Dornish law, heir to Sunspear. In the book, the storyline which has been adapted onto Ellaria Sand is hers, though more intricate ; it is Arianne that implores Doran to go to war to avenge the Red Viper, but he ignores her plea. Arianne is very close with the three oldest Sand Snakes (there are eight in total) and they hatch a plan to install Myrcella as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms - she is older than Tommen and by Dornish law would rule. To that end Arianne seduces Ser Arys Oakheart, one of the Kingsguard sent to Dorne to look after Myrcella. Martin basically describes her as the fittest thing ever and a fuck hotter than the sun. Anyhoo, the attempt to kidnap Myrcella goes wrong, Oakheart gets killed, Myrcella hurt (not seriously, but bloodied) and Arianne and the Sand Snakes locked up (Arianne only temporarily). Anything else that happens, I can't tell you as it may be spoilerrific.

It's for the best Arianne wasn't cast, because no actress could live up to ASOIAF readers' fantasies. Here are my favourite quotes from her first chapter in Crows :

"My lady?" he called. "Where are you?"
"Here." She stepped out from the shadow behind the door.
An ornate snake coiled around her right forearm, its copper and gold scales glimmering when she moved. It was all she wore. No, he meant to tell her, I only came to tell you I must go, but when he saw her shining in the candlelight he seemed to lose the power of speech. His throat felt as dry as the Dornish sands. Silent he stood, drinking in the glories of her body, the hollow of her throat, the round ripe breasts with their huge dark nipples, the lush curves at waist and hip. And then somehow he was holding her, and she was pulling off his robes. When she reached his undertunic she seized it by the shoulders and ripped the silk down to his navel, but Arys was past caring. Her skin was smooth beneath his fingers, as warm to the touch as sand baked by the Dornish sun. He raised her head and found her lips. Her mouth opened under his, and her breasts filled his hands. He felt her nipples stiffen as his thumbs brushed over them. Her hair was black and thick and smelled of orchids, a dark and earthy smell that made him so hard it almost hurt.

"Touch me, ser," the woman whispered in his ear. His hand slipped down her rounded belly to find the sweet wet place beneath the thicket of black hair. "Yes, there," she murmured as he slipped a finger up inside her. She made a whimpering sound, drew him to the bed, and pushed him down. "More, oh more, yes, sweet, my knight, my knight, my sweet white knight, yes you, you, I want you." Her hands guided him inside her, then slipped around his back to pull him closer. "Deeper," she whispered. "Yes, oh." When she wrapped her legs around him, they felt as strong as steel. Her nails raked his back as he drove into her, again and again and again, until she screamed and arched her back beneath him. As she did, her fingers found his nipples, pinching till he spent his seed within her. I could die now, happy, the knight thought, and for a dozen heartbeats at least he was at peace.

"Forgive me, my lady, I must go . . ."
"So soon?" She had a husky voice, a wide mouth made for whispers, full lips ripe for kissing. Her hair tumbled down across her bare shoulders to the tops of her full breasts, black and thick. It curled in big soft lazy ringlets. Even the hair upon her mound was soft and curly. "Stay with me tonight, ser. I still have much to teach you."
"I have learned too much from you already."
"You seemed glad enough for the lessons at the time, ser. Are you certain you are not off to some other bed, some other woman? Tell me who she is. I will fight her for you, bare-breasted, knife to knife." She smiled. "Unless she is a Sand Snake. If so, we can share you. I love my cousins well."

"I can tend to my own honor." She touched a finger to her breast, drawing it slowly round her nipple. "And to my own pleasures, if need be. I am a woman grown."
She was that, beyond a doubt. Seeing her there upon the featherbed, smiling that wicked smile, toying with her breast . . . was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive? He could hardly look at them without wanting to grab them, to suckle them until they were hard and wet and shiny . . .

I've shared it before, but what the hell, here's my favourite art of Arianne :

BgwYSUO.jpg

She's hot. She's cunning. She's a born leader, and heir to Dorne. She's a strong female leading character on the continent where most of the biggest storylines are headed by male characters. There were plenty of us gutted that her storyline was just given to Ellaria rather than actually getting to meet Arianne in the TV show.

Prince Doran is just about the dullest character we've seen in GoT. Really I could have done without Dorne at all this season. The Sand Snakes are entertaining, but plot-wise, Dorne has been a colossal waste of screen time.

King's Landing hasn't exactly been a hotbed of activity either. Nothing really interesting going on there, except for Cersei getting an ever so small degree of her comeuppance.

All the interesting activity has been at (or North of) the Wall, Winterfell and Mereen. Arya's adventures in Braavos haven't been uninteresting, but it's possible something major may happen with/to her this week.

I will be extremely disappointed if at least one of the following fuckers does not die in the final episode of the season: Ramsay, Melissandre, High Sparrow, Meryn Trant. Hardly any truly wicked characters ever see justice in Martin's universe, but at least one of these cunts needs to get knocked off, IMO, just to keep some semblance of balance for the viewers.

So where are we now? The 5th Season finale is ~4 days away. HBO has committed to at least season 6, and it's been reported the major stars are signed for a 7th should it happen. Supposedly the last 2 books are pretty hefty, is it likely they are going to be able to wrap up the series up in two more seasons or is it going to take 3-4 more years for a satisfying conclusion? Is Martin (or his book publisher) go to let the TV show get ahead of his books?
Is every one of the assholes going to get it in the end? ;)

I will be extremely disappointed if at least one of the following fuckers does not die in the final episode of the season: Ramsay, Melissandre, High Sparrow, Meryn Trant. Hardly any truly wicked characters ever see justice in Martin's universe, but at least one of these cunts needs to get knocked off, IMO, just to keep some semblance of balance for the viewers.

Arya is blatantly killing Trant this week. I thought they spelled that out pretty clearly in the last episode.

So where are we now? The 5th Season finale is ~4 days away. HBO has committed to at least season 6, and it's been reported the major stars are signed for a 7th should it happen. Supposedly the last 2 books are pretty hefty, is it likely they are going to be able to wrap up the series up in two more seasons or is it going to take 3-4 more years for a satisfying conclusion? Is Martin (or his book publisher) go to let the TV show get ahead of his books?
Is every one of the assholes going to get it in the end? ;)

Many storylines are already caught up or virtually caught up. Several characters storylines have gone further than they have in the book or been diverted into a different direction, like Sansa. There is a possibility the next episode will give a conclusive battle between Stannis and the Boltons, which the books haven't gotten as far as. The show WILL overtake the books in the next series. It is widely publicized that Martin has given the basic story outline to HBO so they can write the story into TV without waiting for the books to come out. He'll die before he finishes them, to be blunt.

In terms of how many series left, one of the stars (I forget which) said they thought it would be wrapped up inside 7. It might have been Nikolaj. There will be massive portions of the last two books which will be easily pruned as they centre around characters whose storylines have been massively simplified from the book, or haven't been written into the TV at all.

It kind of sucks in a way, I now know that Young Griff and Jon Connington aren't going to have much impact in the end game since they haven't made it into the show at this point. Griff got a build that made you think he was important, but I guess not.

She's hot. She's cunning. She's a born leader, and heir to Dorne. She's a strong female leading character on the continent where most of the biggest storylines are headed by male characters. There were plenty of us gutted that her storyline was just given to Ellaria rather than actually getting to meet Arianne in the TV show.

Can't rep, so: Thanks!

Prince Doran is just about the dullest character we've seen in GoT. Really I could have done without Dorne at all this season. The Sand Snakes are entertaining, but plot-wise, Dorne has been a colossal waste of screen time.

Maybe the showrunners are actually trolling us, but I keep thinking Doran has bigger things in play. He's the one who sent Oberyn to King's Landing, right? There has to be more to that than just an errand for revenge on the Mountain.

Yeah. I don't give a shit about his right or claim or whatever other reason he makes for the Iron Throne after that decision. I'm hoping Davos just hangs out at the Wall (can he join the Watch and be protected from any retaliation by Stannis?) and let Stannis starve and freeze outside Winterfell's walls. Any of his men that still stand with him after witnessing that abominating act can fuck right off too.

BRvZ5iR.jpg

Maybe the showrunners are actually trolling us, but I keep thinking Doran has bigger things in play. He's the one who sent Oberyn to King's Landing, right? There has to be more to that than just an errand for revenge on the Mountain.

Maybe, I really don't know what his end-game is at this point, or if he even has one. I just think that up till now, he's a very sensible, judicious and boring character.

Arya is blatantly killing Trant this week. I thought they spelled that out pretty clearly in the last episode.

She's definitely going to try. We - or at least I - don't yet know whether she'll succeed, or what the consequences will be for her at the House of Black & White if she does. Somehow I don't think it will be as simple as Arya killing him, deriving satisfaction from his death and then going about her life. She's either going to fail, get captured or pay some kind of heavy price for her actions. At least that's my guess.

The scene with Stannis was chilling and very hard to watch but it really emphasized how far he is willing to go to become the King. Makes you wonder if he could even be happy as the King now when he has to look back at all the horrible things he had to do to become the King.

The thing with Stannis is, his ambition to become king stopped being about desire or his right a long time ago. He's fully aware of the threat that is coming from beyond The Wall and knows that the Seven Kingdoms need to be united to face that threat otherwise EVERYBODY dies. Stannis believes that he HAS to be king to lead that fight. He needs to take Winterfell, claim the North for his own, and take the throne for the survival of everyone. Happiness doesn't come into it any more ; he's doing what he believes HAS to be done.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I felt bad but I had to chuckle at the death of Hizdahr. It's just the way he said "Your Grace come with me I know a way out, I know a way out" and then bam stabbed. lol

great episode... Tyrion's witticism is the best part. Touching scene where Jorah Mormont holds out his hand to save his queen. I wonder if they both are aware that his father and her granduncle were allies at the Knight's watch