• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

From one of the more eclectic tumblr sites.

http://explodingactresses.tumblr.com/

tumblr_n6rk56omh91qgdi1po1_500.png

Nothing says closed casket like a busted grape. I just watched The Mountain and the Viper again before tonight's episode. I honestly don't see how things could be more compelling but this show continues to surprise.

Remember the mountain? the one who fought the viper and crushed his head? he died and was brought back to life, I think that was him.

You don't say.

Well, it's season finale so I expected Sansa, Jon or Jaime to die. I'm just glad it wasn't Jaime, the other two annoy me. Although after that father-daughter bonding moment with Myrcella I thought he was a goner for sure, because that's just the way it goes in GoT, when everything seems peachy somebody's about to snuff it. Remember Robb an Talisa having a moment? Stannis and Shireen? Speaking of Stannis, why do I get the feeling that somebody saves him at the last second? Maybe he whacks Brienne himself? After all, we didn't actually see him die.
So... What the hell is going on with Arya and Jaqen H'ghar? :confused: I'm not following.
And last but not least, WHY MYRANDA, WHY?! :bawling: If anyone needs to get resurrected it's her, she didn't even get to make out with Tyene.

So if Jon is dead, that's just one less person to give a shit about. Fuck this show lol.

And Cersei's walk of shame - I started to fap but quit when she started getting pelted and spit on. Do you mind, people?

Tyene is a lil' f'n minx. I'm gonna miss her.

Stannis burns his precious little girl alive. Ellaria poisons an innocent girl condemning her to a gruesome death in front of her dad. The Mountain is back as some kind of murderous automaton. Dany is about to get gangraped by a mongol horde (ok, not likely). Jon, "who has a good heart" but still "knows nothing" gets pin cushioned by a bunch of cutthroats who were his sworn brothers. The north is under the rule of a famly of sadistic and psychotic skin flayers. Kings Landing is under control of the Spanish Inquisition.

Anyone else rooting for the white walkers? I touched on this earlier in the thread. Maybe they turn out to be the "good guys" all along? They got such pretty [nobabe]blue eyes[/nobabe].

Yes, Jon is coming back. Melisandre. The sword. And he's bringing hell with him.

Of course, death is when his "watch" ends. At the moment of death, he is free from his Night's Watch vows. Which means he can fuck off, leave Thorne and the rest of the pricks to die however they see fit, and go take his home back. I reckon.

I can't believe the old fucker would plan two books without him...without spelling out who exactly his parents were.

J.S.'s true parentage is obviously a key issue that is still not resolved and this what gives me pause. According to one of the Youtube videos last year, George only gave Dan and Dave one quiz before giving his blessing for the TV series, and that one question was who J.S.'s mother is. So clearly it's a significant issue for George, and not to reveal this eventually would be a major hole in the entire GoT story.

Of course, the truth could be revealed without reviving/resurrecting J.S., but it is at least possible that J.S.'s adventures aren't over yet.

Could he somehow be a Baratheon? One of Robert's?

Assuming Melissandre does resurrect him (though I don't believe we've seen her resurrect anyone, have we?) and Jon takes up the Baratheon banner to lead a force of Wildlings and others to capture Winterfell, perhaps Melissandre's vision of that banner being victorious could somehow be true. She is annoyingly correct at times; it's her interpretations that are usually bunk.

Davos is also conspicuously present at Castle Black. Perhaps he might take up with Jon, and serve as his Hand.

And on a side note: oh the poor Iron Bank! They just bought a fleet of ships for Stannis, and now that fleet is just sitting there in the Bay of Seals with no army to carry around. That investment didn't go well for them.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Isn't the theory that Jon Snow is the son of Ned's sister and a Targaran? I didn't read the books but that's what everyone says, that Ned never had an affair and he was saving Jon from being murdered when the Baratheon took over the throne and killed all of the Targaryans and his sister died after child birth.

^ I haven't read the books either, but I've read a little online and yes, that is one of the more prominent theories. It may be true, in fact. It certainly seems plausible on the face of it.

I'm just speculating based on recent facts or events in the tv series and the idea that J.S. is a Baratheon might make some sense. I honestly don't know whether it's possible.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Of course, death is when his "watch" ends. At the moment of death, he is free from his Night's Watch vows. Which means he can fuck off, leave Thorne and the rest of the pricks to die however they see fit, and go take his home back. I reckon.

Now that's some clever thinking. It would indeed open all kind of possibilities for the development of his story. At the moment his story is (or was) basically limited to what happens on the wall and two more seasons of him defending the wall would become boring. Now I'm even more convinced he'll be alive.

Isn't the theory that Jon Snow is the son of Ned's sister and a Targaran? I didn't read the books but that's what everyone says, that Ned never had an affair and he was saving Jon from being murdered when the Baratheon took over the throne and killed all of the Targaryans and his sister died after child birth.

Yup. It is called "A Song of Ice & Fire" for a reason. Jon Snow is believed to be Ice (Stark) and Fire (Targy). This means that he might have the ability to "warg" into a Dragon and control it. Of course Ice & Fire might simply refer to Snow (Ice of the North) and Dany (Fire of Valyria).

If anyone reading this does not have HBO, but is a subscriber to the following providers, you can watch HBO OnDemand this weekend for free: Verizon FIOS, AT&T U-Verse, Cox Communications, Mediacom, DirecTV, and DISH Network. The preview runs from Friday to Monday, giving you enough time to watch all five seasons with rest breaks in between. Have at it!

perhaps Melissandre's vision of that banner being victorious could somehow be true. She is annoyingly correct at times; it's her interpretations that are usually bunk.

I was having this very conversation today at work. She doesn't "know" the future, she sees pictures of it, images without context. There's a lot to be said for her powers. After all, those leeches. "The usurper, Joffrey Baratheon. The usurper, Balon Greyjoy. The usurper, Robb Stark."

Hey, I just remembered Dan and Dave forgot to tell us Balon Greyjoy is dead. They should have hammered that home LONG before now. All three leeches coming true convinces Stannis to believe in Mel, big time. And hey, so do I.

“It is always cold on the Wall.”
“You think so?”
“I know so, my lady.”
“Then you know nothing, *Jon* *Snow*,” she whispered.

I didn't read the books but that's what everyone says, that Ned never had an affair and he was saving Jon from being murdered when the Baratheon took over the throne and killed all of the Targaryans and his sister died after child birth.

It's made clear in the book that Lyanna's dying words were "Promise me, Ned." And yes, the theory is that the promise was to keep the baby from Robert's wrath. And the only way Ned could think of doing that was to pretend the child was his.

J.S.'s true parentage is obviously a key issue that is still not resolved and this what gives me pause.

I wouldn't worry about that. Benjen is still ranging, Gendry is still rowing, the Blackfish is still pissing.

Having said that, we are going to find out what happened to Benjen next series. There's no reason to mention him in 510 otherwise.