• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

The Iron Bank will have its due...

Why do people always want the "bad people" to die and always cheer for the "good guys"...life is never black and white, and everybody is good and evil to some degree.

That's why I like GOT, EVERYBODY suffers...

I just think some people watch too many Hollywood films, and somehow think the ideals of these films should reflect reality.

I especially hate "feel good" films...people who appear to be happy all the time are almost always the most miserable deep down.

Off-Topic rant

The things I blame the western media for are:

1) The idea that there is one ideal person for each one of us ("the one"), that we will fall instantly in love with and should marry.
People get married for a whole host of reasons, not none of them should ever be for "love". This IMO is the main reason why there are more divorces now than there have ever been.

2) The idea that we should all strive for "happiness", and that life is about "living" (what ever that means) and we should smile and laugh everyday.
Does anyone really think life is about happiness? Try telling that to the people in the 3rd world, especially those, whom when they were children watched their father get shot, their mother raped and themselves either used as a slave or forced to marry the very perpetrator. Life isn't about "enjoyment" or "happiness", life is about growth (i.e. learining from ours, others people's mistakes and genuinely becoming better people.

3) The idea that men are useless, clumsy and are subordinate to their wives.
Most American sitcoms that focus on families, portray the "husband" or "father" as stupid and incapable of functioning without his wife. This is also the case in adverts, which portray men in general as idiots. And if you think this is BS, attempt to find one single advert where only a woman or women are portrayed as stupid.

I could post more but I've got things to do.

Off-Topic rant over....

Oh, and I haven't read the books, but judging by the evidence so far...the most obvious candidate for murdering Joffrey is clearly Sansa. She has the strongest motives...just before Joffrey dies she asks to leave, she hands Tyrion the cup after it drops and Ser Dontos takes her away after Joffrey drops dead (I suspect they planned something together).

Why do people always want the "bad people" to die and always cheer for the "good guys"...life is never black and white, and everybody is good and evil to some degree.

Yes, but we're grading on a curve. You have someone like Joffrey, who has shown no redeeming value whatsoever in 4 seasons as opposed to someone like Hodor, who might in his heart of hearts lust to be King and would murder anyone to get there, but he hasn't shown that ... yet.

Yes, but we're grading on a curve. You have someone like Joffrey, who has shown no redeeming value whatsoever in 4 seasons as opposed to someone like Hodor, who might in his heart of hearts lust to be King and would murder anyone to get there, but he hasn't shown that ... yet.

Joffrey has some value! Remember that he ordered Sansa strip naked in front of his court. Someone who does that to his court can't be totally and absolutely evil! <pervert grin>

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Joffrey has some value! Remember that he ordered Sansa strip naked in front of his court. Someone who does that to his court can't be totally and absolutely evil! <pervert grin>

Was this in the t.v. series or book? Cause I don't remember this happening on the t.v. series.

Regarding Joffrey's death, I just wish Ros would've escaped his wrath before he killed her.

Was this in the t.v. series or book? Cause I don't remember this happening on the t.v. series.

Both. Joff ordered his Kingsguard to strip her but Tyrion interrupted. Only difference being in the book it was Ser Boros Blount, in the show Ser Meryn Trant.

"Breaker of Chains"

In the frenzied aftermath of the royal wedding, Tyrion gets a visit from a loyal subject, but wonders if anyone in his family will help him out of his current predicament. Meanwhile, Tywin offers to work for the common good with a presumed enemy; Sam takes stock of the personnel at Castle Black; the Hound gives another life lesson to Arya; and Daenerys makes a decision outside the walls of Meereen.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Is it weird that I was turned on by the Dirty Brothel waitresses with their tits hanging out?

I like the new king. He's still a blond-haired, inbred bastard, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I hope Tyrion is not in jail the entire season the way Theon was getting flayed all last season. Have the trial in the next episode and move on for fuck's sake.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Only on Game Of Thrones can you see a sister fucking her brother beside their dead inbred child right after his funeral :1orglaugh
We love the inhibited storytelling brought to the TV screen, maybe this is why it is such a Hit ;)

Is it weird that I was turned on by the Dirty Brothel waitresses with their tits hanging out?
Some of us like our sex dirty sometimes... this is just taking it literal with dirty hair, clothes and boobs :eek:

I like the new king. He's still a blond-haired, inbred bastard, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I hope Tyrion is not in jail the entire season the way Theon was getting flayed all last season. Have the trial in the next episode and move on for fuck's sake.
I am with you, get Tyrion out so he can continue to do what he does best, play the game of thrones :D