• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

As you all know Game of Thrones can be very difficult to keep up with at times considering all the characters and plots, I'm confused with a certain story line that I just need some help on. I'm kind of lost with the Theon plot, who's that guy fucking with him? I mean the scenes are great but they would be even more awesome if I completely understood it, can someone fill me in on this?

btw did anyone else think John Snow was just Robb Stark in a fur coat for a minute? ha

The idea of Theon's plot is the we wouldnt understand why they are doing this to him until they will reveal it to us :]

by the way Tony who is that hot chick on your avatar ????

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The age old question, eh, Todd?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I hate that they killed off my favorite character Ros. :(

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The idea of Theon's plot is the we wouldnt understand why they are doing this to him until they will reveal it to us :]

by the way Tony who is that hot chick on your avatar ????

Good, as long as thats part of it then I will keep tuning in to find out, I just thought I missed something somewhere.

Good, as long as thats part of it then I will keep tuning in to find out, I just thought I missed something somewhere.

Basically what we know is that the dude is the son of one of Stark's bannermen, Karstark (the one who Robb just beheaded, but he apparently doesn't know this yet), his brother was killed by Jaime, he's good with a bow, oh and, he's a sadistic psycho.

I'm kind of lost with the Theon plot, who's that guy fucking with him?

I'll tell you if you really want to know, but as mentioned earlier, the show seems to be written that we're not supposed to know who he is, just as Theon doesn't. Highlight the white text below if you want to read the clues from previous episodes (I don't especially consider these spoilers, it's just what's happened), PM me if you want a straight answer/can't be arsed to work it out from the clues.
(1) You can actually figure out who he is (well, everything apart from his name) by the events that happened the last time we saw Theon in s2. Especially a comment the lad's father (yes, he was in s2 and has been in s3 already) made to their leige lord.

(2) There is a pretty big clue in the method of torture that the unidentified lad is using. His father mentioned it to their leige lord in an early s2 episode. It's a family tradition you might say.

(3) There is a massive visual representation of his house's sigil in Theon's dungeon. Or rather the sigil was taken from what's happening to Theon. We've seen the sigil flown by a group of riders this year, and they serve Theon's torturer's father, who we've already met.

Basically what we know is that the dude is the son of one of Stark's bannermen, Karstark (the one who Robb just beheaded, but he apparently doesn't know this yet), his brother was killed by Jaime,

Wrong.

When he said to Theon "You forgot to ask if I'm a liar" he was referring to telling Theon that he was right. Theon had not guessed right, and still has no fucking idea where he is, or who it is that's torturing him. I doubt he'd have let him go even if Theon did/does guess right, but on this occasion he was fucking with his head by letting think he'd guessed it. He hasn't.

he's a sadistic psycho.

Right.

Wrong.

When he said to Theon "You forgot to ask if I'm a liar" he was referring to telling Theon that he was right.
Right.

I thought the liar part was that he wouldn't continue to torture Theon if he had guessed right.

I just looked it up on wiki and kinda spoiled it for myself. Oh well. Yeah, he's a definite psycho. He and Joffrey should do lunch.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Ol' Theon might as well call it quits now. That was the cruelest thing you could do to a man. And I thought Jamie Lannister got fucked. Ha.

L3ggy

Does anyone who the brunette and blonde are?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I would definately fuck her I just didn't think she looked that good in the episode. That still pic of her looks a little better than what I saw. Anyway, what would you guys do if you were castrated in front of two women? I wouldn't be able to go on with life, thats just me.

I would definately fuck her I just didn't think she looked that good in the episode. That still pic of her looks a little better than what I saw. Anyway, what would you guys do if you were castrated in front of two women? I wouldn't be able to go on with life, thats just me.

i would get a semi then........ :flaccid:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Shes evil, shes ugly to me dammit. You dont tease a guy with nookie and prepare him for castration. :(

L3ggy

What about the blonde?